Yellow | Teamsters survey

NewYellow

TB Lurker
Credits
Strike even if the company has to shut the doors. Enough is enough. I support all seniors and juniors. We need proper training on loading and unloading and while on training more wage increase (make it a bid). We need wage increase and pension all across the nation.

Strike even if the company has to shut the doors. Enough is enough. I support all seniors and juniors. We need proper training on loading and unloading and while on training more wage increase (make it a bid). We need wage increase and pension all across the nation.
The national pension is called Social Security.

The national pension is called Social Security.
They should have merged all these pension funds with Social Security into a new National Pension plan we could have done it with the $4 Trillion in Covid Aid. I'm happy they bailed out Union pension funds but doesn't help my disabled parents on Social Security disability they should have increased Social Security by a $1000 a month for everyone too.

He knows, he is a sad to say retired teamster whose sole purpose in life now is to agitate Yellow employees. Everybody on this board should ignore him, he doesn't like union guys but he likes his teamster pension.

My last 5 were with Yellow. The agitation you speak of is simply accepting the reality that times have changed. Competition is greater and thinking that the labor agreement, work rules and classifications should be the same as those 20 years ago is ridiculous. Saying the debt is not our problem like it has no effect on the cost of doing business is delusional.

My last 5 were with Yellow. The agitation you speak of is simply accepting the reality that times have changed. Competition is greater and thinking that the labor agreement, work rules and classifications should be the same as those 20 years ago is ridiculous. Saying the debt is not our problem like it has no effect on the cost of doing business is delusional.
Why is it that you retired guys come on here & tell everyone else what they should do. These people are adults capable of making their own decisions. Now that you’re retired everybody should give up work rules have no classifications and whatever else the company wants….

Why is it that you retired guys come on here & tell everyone else what they should do. These people are adults capable of making their own decisions. Now that you’re retired everybody should give up work rules have no classifications and whatever else the company wants….
All the retired people on here care about is that Yellow is paying into the pension, so that they don't take a cut on their pension payments. They will sacrifice anyone, to make sure that money is there every month.

All the retired people on here care about is that Yellow is paying into the pension, so that they don't take a cut on their pension payments. They will sacrifice anyone, to make sure that money is there every month.
To the best of my knowledge the benefits of already retired people are frozen. Correct me if I am wrong. :idunno:

Then let these adult people make the decision!!!
Let the members vote on Yellow's proposal.
Don't let O'Brien decide the fate of 30,000 employees, 22,000 of whom are Teamsters. Put the offer to a membership vote and let the people whose jobs are on the line make the decision.

Then let these adult people make the decision!!!
Let the members vote on Yellow's proposal.
Don't let O'Brien decide the fate of 30,000 employees, 22,000 of whom are Teamsters. Put the offer to a membership vote and let the people whose jobs are on the line make the decision.
They did 5 times & how did that work out. They pay for representation & the President will decide what’s best for them, not you….

My last 20 were with the company. I'm retired and I know a lot has changed in the industry. The difference between a retiree like me and a retiree like you is I believe the workers at Yellow are intelligent enough to decide what is a good contract for them or not. They have enough stress on themselves and their families and don't need agitators like you and Puffy :stirthepot: everyday. Like I said before you seem like an intelligent guy, spend a little more time reading your Wall Street Journal and a little less time being an instigator. Your retired park the truck.:shift:

They did 5 times & how did that work out. They pay for representation & the President will decide what’s best for them, not you….
Wow, I can't believe you feel someone should have the right to decide for you what is best for you. My parents were the last people who did that for me. Representation is not domination. Teamster leadership should represent the membership and should do their best to get what the majority decides they want from negotiations.

Wow, I can't believe you feel someone should have the right to decide for you what is best for you. My parents were the last people who did that for me. Representation is not domination. Teamster leadership should represent the membership and should do their best to get what the majority decides they want from negotiations.
Is it raining up in N.J.? Chill out, have a snickers bar. :lmao:

No rain and you're close but no cigar. I like Goldenberg's Peanut Chews. Always take a bunch when I'm on the road, easy to eat at 63mph and they give me the energy to string and un-string my sets when I don't pick up hitch hikers to do that for me. :duh:
Remember always keep 2 hands on the steering wheel. Use the Smith System whenever possible and stop picking up those lot lizards to drop and hook your unit. :shift: