Estes | The 3rd eye

Why do you think that? I haven't heard anything.
A friend of mine from another terminal said he was written up today for speeding 65/60 and following too close, 2 sec interval of another Estes truck. Sent in by email (without video) from your friendly neighborhood third eye guy

hello guys n gals . i have a following too close and a good job boy letter. i also have more than a millon good job boy miles. i think a snap in time ,is not a good picture of some ones driving skills. i will not worry about who is following me all the time. you dont trust me with you millon dollar trailer ,tell me to go by-by. they dont see those time we all keep out of trouble. i hope you have a good driving day. yes hold off on the unkind gesture , they may get us in trouble . see u on the road.

We don't need any armchair quarterbacks to tell us we ain't doing it right. Who's driving these punks car while they video tape? Just another distraction we don't need. I got miles in reverse than these guys, ... ... well you know the ready of the story

hey gals & guys how do you see the 3rd eye videos. thanks see u on the road.
i think theirs a website somewhere that has videos. I'll look for it later if it hasn't been found by then. I haven't talked to anyone yet that was allowed to see the video of whatever they were doing wrong in the eyes of a cracker head that can only guess at the following distance. I think we are supposed to allow 200 feet between your truck and the vehicle in front but that never happens during the daylight hours in the east. Those 200' gaps get filled by the next crackerhead and it's not only the 4 wheelers that screws up a good thing.

thanks mildew. yes. at 55 mph you need about 7 seconds . 65 about 8 to 10 length of truck. keep that space open. lol. i will fine my paper work from when they gave me my bad boy test. see u on the road.

I whatched 1 minute of the first vedio . Why do they purpospely feel the need to hang there. One more car to deal with. I think they purpospely endanger my life. Great . Hope my tire does not blow out. Quess that will my fualt too. See u on the road.

:horse****:WOW, I can't believe they are out watching us like that, but I always try to be courteous, and follow the laws, guess I'll try to be extra careful now, without being parinoid.

ARMYGRL thats the thing i think, be as safe as you can. i dont like looking over my back side. courteous is the right way to be. see u on the road.

:452:I watched the video, and that 3rd eye guy was riding right in that trucker's blindspot, on the right, and he was saying the trucker was in the left-lane(restricted no trucks), but I was wondering, why didn't he move out of the way so the truck could get over, if someone is following me like that, I'm calling 911 immediately, and let him explain, to the police, why he's following my truck, it is definitely not a save thing to do.:kickedoutsmile:

:452:I watched the videos again, and I still think, following a truck that close, in the blindspots, and riding in the left lane (hammer lane), when not passing cannot be very safe, in the one video, he watched this truck for over 11minutes, following closely, (blindspots), and left lane riding, not passing, I'm sure traffic behind him was not very happy, in most states slower traffic, is supposed to keep right, or stay right except to pass, am I missing something here:bouncy:

ARMYGRL your right, he should not be there. but how is he going to get all he wants in the video.i am not perfect .they need a job. they have a need for power and this give them that power.. they can say i do it to save lives . sounds good. just like merit increase sounds good too. if they can save money on you and me all the better right. more to this stroy.. see u on the road.