FedEx Freight | The bogus union

Don't want any benefits from the Teamsters. If there is an issue I will resolve it myself.
Everyone needs help every once in a while, but as stated in another thread, you will have to work under the rules that are in place. There will be no open door policy. If there is a problem you will have to file a grievance. O wait you will resolve it yourself. A lawyer who represents himself has fool fire a client.

Your coworkers are the union. They aren't some third party applying for a job. I think you should show your coworkers a little respect.
Respect and the Teamsters, LOL. I spent 2 years with Fore Way. I saw what happened to my friends when they closed their doors. No respect given from the Teamsters to them. None from me.

Still the same Teamsters as the 70's. I will cross your picket line Huckleberry.

It's not the same as the 60's or 70's, what a shame. I've seen a few that crossed picket lines and got their butts beat, don't think it wouldn't happen again. By crossing a picket line your hurting them in negotiations, no telling what a man would do to protect his family.

Everyone needs help every once in a while, but as stated in another thread, you will have to work under the rules that are in place. There will be no open door policy. If there is a problem you will have to file a grievance. O wait you will resolve it yourself. A lawyer who represents himself has fool fire a client.
No open door. No flexibility for anyone. No Union.

Still the same Teamsters as the 70's. I will cross your picket line Huckleberry.

It's not the same as the 60's or 70's, what a shame. I've seen a few that crossed picket lines and got their butts beat, don't think it wouldn't happen again. By crossing a picket line your hurting them in negotiations, no telling what a man would do to protect his family.
Intimidation, SAME UNION, don't want anyone to negotiate on my behalf. I have a good thing now. Don't screw it up.

Never asked for one to be overturned. Had a couple thrown in the trash though.

You better ask to see your file driver. You may have your eyes opened. Look, I'm tired of the tit for tat I've allowed myself to be a part of. Good luck to you driver, and I hope you see the light.

Oh I see, a side effect is the end of favortism so you don't want that to change.
Everyone at our center gets treated the same. Level field. We have one guy who was terminated and won his job back on appeal. It is a fair system you just need to use it.

How many times have you overturned a write up in your 16 years? Before you answer, ask to see your file.
They used to put them in the file cabinet for us to sign and return to the file. They would collect them and put them in our permanent file. I threw away a couple over the years and never heard a thing.

Guardrail

Respect and the Teamsters, LOL. I spent 2 years with Fore Way. I saw what happened to my friends when they closed their doors. No respect given from the Teamsters to them. None from me.
I know a lot of ForeWay drivers and dockmen. When they closed the union got them all jobs. Unless they retired, then got union pension checks

Last edited by a moderator:
Propaganda, that is NOT how that went down.
Sorry but that IS what went down. Worked with quite a few ForeWay drivers and dockman. Still work with some. And maybe you would like to look up the definition of propaganda.