FedEx Freight | The bogus union

So what in your mind, happened?
You act like the Teamsters were some big safety net for us and that was not the case. Some found work on there own like in Milwaukee but most did not. The only help anyone got from the Teamsters was if they had a pension coming. Now the Central States pension fund is going bust so who's to say they will even get that.

You act like the Teamsters were some big safety net for us and that was not the case. Some found work on there own like in Milwaukee but most did not. The only help anyone got from the Teamsters was if they had a pension coming. Now the Central States pension fund is going bust so who's to say they will even get that.
Really? I remember the meetings where the union helped them locate work and began the WARN Act process. You're just full of ****.

What he is saying is UPS Drivers will run circles around you. Apparently you didnt take a pass on ignorance
The lazy union guy at UPS won't last long.Ive never seen a ups pkg driver slow down.No matter where a person works.Lazy workers will not be tolerated.Corporations will take advantage of an uneducated man without any body backing him up.

Yes I do HATE the teamsters with every fiber in my soul. And if you really think that the mentality of the IBT has changed you better wake up and smell the coffee.

your father was never a teamster. he was a ****. dont go around trying to say he was a teamster if he was a line crossing ****.....

Don't want any benefits from the Teamsters. If there is an issue I will resolve it myself.

So let me ask you Jinx. How have your "One man wolf pack" negotiations worked out for you? Are you enjoying a higher wage than your coworkers? Better health benefits? What about your retirement? Did the company respond to your open door negotiations?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

your father was never a teamster. he was a ****. dont go around trying to say he was a teamster if he was a line crossing ****.....

You talk big when your behind a computer screen. You don't know me or my father. Yes he was a Teamster. I on the other hand will never be a boot licking IBT member.

Really? I remember the meetings where the union helped them locate work and began the WARN Act process. You're just full of ****.
The Warn Act. That was a joke. We had payroll checks we could not cash. Then bring a class action suits against an already bankrupt company and got pennies on the dollar, that worked out well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know how many centers must petition and vote yes before the union busters/ management/antagonists give up? Will they be here for all 360 terminals or throw in the towel at some point?

You talk big when your behind a computer screen. You don't know me or my father. Yes he was a Teamster. I on the other hand will never be a boot licking IBT member.

Sorry guy, if he crossed the line there is another name for that, and it isn't "Teamster." I guess maybe you can call yourself, "refusing to acknowledge Teamster representation" member?

The Warn Act. That was a joke. We had payroll checks we could not cash. Then bring a class action suits against an already bankrupt company and got pennies on the dollar, that worked out well.

Penny's on the dollar is better than no penny's on the dollar isn't it? You could have always gone in and negotiated for yourself right?

Does anyone know how many centers must petition and vote yes before the union busters/ management/antagonists give up? Will they be here for all 360 terminals or throw in the towel at some point?

The losers will be here the whole way till we get about 359 im guessing lol