XPO | The boxboss question and answer thread

I have heard Motel 6 has a reasonable rate.

I hope they have mirrors on the ceiling. Because he likes to be able to see his PROPERTY OF ELVIS tattoo, on his butt cheek, while he is showing someone who the boss is!!! I hope that was G rated enough for the masses. :hysterical: TEout....

well, since we do not have the marty thread anymore, i will let everyone know mr marty passing out loi's for speeding. anything over 67 will be an loi. passed out a few wednesday. has the speeding policy change system wide or is it just dallas with the abuse

well, since we do not have the marty thread anymore, i will let everyone know mr marty passing out loi's for speeding. anything over 67 will be an loi. passed out a few wednesday. has the speeding policy change system wide or is it just dallas with the abuse

sticker in the truck says company speed limit is 65 (I don't understand this since we drive in states where the speed limit is 70 for trucks), I'm sure that is how he is able to get corp to back him.

I wonder if those with LOI's have contacted their state labor boards, they may be able to get that overturned in states with higher speed limits.

Boxboss- with the recent changes, and those yet to come, let me rephase the question. Where do you really see yourself in two years. Also do you have a backup plan for yourself and the family? You know as well as I, that this is just the start, let us see what comes in April or May of next year. For those who are asking yourselfs what does he mean April or May, please do not worry about it. I am a litigate in some things, an I can not say anything about alot of subjects that are talked about on the boards. I follow the flow of the money along with what the top people are doing and study what is happening. I have been accused of saying things on here that alot of people think that are riddles. That is just the way that I had to write without getting myself in trouble. These changes were talked about two years ago, but no one wanted to hear about it, except a few that made plans. So now that I am off the soap box, I ask again, where do you really see yourself two years from now? I will read your reply when I get back in town. May you and the family have a very good holiday.:USA::USA::USA::USA:

Boxboss- with the recent changes, and those yet to come, let me rephase the question. Where do you really see yourself in two years. Also do you have a backup plan for yourself and the family? You know as well as I, that this is just the start, let us see what comes in April or May of next year. For those who are asking yourselfs what does he mean April or May, please do not worry about it. I am a litigate in some things, an I can not say anything about alot of subjects that are talked about on the boards. I follow the flow of the money along with what the top people are doing and study what is happening. I have been accused of saying things on here that alot of people think that are riddles. That is just the way that I had to write without getting myself in trouble. These changes were talked about two years ago, but no one wanted to hear about it, except a few that made plans. So now that I am off the soap box, I ask again, where do you really see yourself two years from now? I will read your reply when I get back in town. May you and the family have a very good holiday.:USA::USA::USA::USA:

OHHH, so cryptic. You are a mystery man, and that excites me. And the avatar, powerful yet simple, you make Elvis moist!!!!!! TE out.....

Oh come on beerfd, I never attack the bossman. We have even talked about celebrating our difference of opinions over a cold brew. His posts, although company minded, are much more tolerant towards the views of Conways working men and women then a lot of TMs. I view some of his posts a little like Swiss cheese, and I attempt to fill the holes with corks. But who am I? Just a mosquito buzzing around his ear reminding him to tell the truth, nothing but the truth, so help him God. And remember to tell ALL of the truth. Just busting balls on the boxboss. No harm intended. Having fun? Remember what that is? TE out.....
Elvis, are you not supposed to be laying in a grave in Memphis or somewhere??

only cfi ***** have assigned tractors since conway dsr's are OVERFLOW drivers ie we only haul what cfi & other ***** cant get on their trailers:TR10driving03:

Let's hope he doesn't end up where this is the non-optional clothing:

wpbd6c75cc_0f.jpg

I have tried that on more than once in my life, perhaps even a few times while at work...too constricting...

I thought 62 was the govern systemwide...my guys would kill for a 67...

Boxboss do you play games with the auditors too ? if so why?

I believe I have addressed this before, but to repeat, the audit is 70% complete before they ever show up at the door, and they are already looking for specific things because of that, so there is no hiding from an audit...anyone who tries will be caught, and will get cashed in on integrity...better to take the lump(s), fix it and move forward...

I wish you and yours a joyous holiday as well...thank you...
I post some on the debate board, and I have said recently, and with a great deal of sincerity I might add, although Elvis is still looking for hidden agendas, that I have a great deal of concern for myself, the folks I chat here with, our companies and the country over the next 12 months...I do believe we haven't seen the worst yet, I think it is still coming and I am just trying to prepare personally to get my family through it as best as possible..
As far as professionally, I let the powers that be decide where they best believe I can make the greatest contribution to our company, and I'll leave it at that..I really enjoy what I do, I enjoy the team I work with, I like watching them succeed and we work through our failures to get better and I get a great deal of satisfaction from it...So I guess the only answer to that question is "We will see what direction the wind will blow my path"...There are many areas of the country I would still like to experience, so who knows..??

These trucks do round 70 going down hill. That is where they are getting them. They are govern, but, going downhill we kinda hit 70 every once in awhile.