XPO | The boxboss question and answer thread

sorry, just a quick note

Being a dumb jomoke truck driver, I was typing a reply to free-thinker and was thinking about it when I was out on the road. I told him Tidy Island, Ga., what I meant to say was TyBee Island. Sorry, to mislead anyone with the wrong information. Being around the left coast makes you a little crazy. BoxBoss, what is your o/r now with changes that have been made?:USA::USA::USA::USA:

Turkey just went in...My wife is already on me because we need dinner rolls and cranberry sauce...guess where I am going at 830 am on Thanksgiving morning..??

Since he's driving MY vehicle, better shoot that deer with a gun!!

Nope, not nipping anything at the moment. Too bad I'm not a drinker LOL!!

Also I do care about the H bomb that is underwater just off of Tidy Island, Georgia, that has been there for 50 years, after a plane accident in the war games that were played at that time, oh wait a minute, that might be the tin foil that is rubbing against my head.

Huh?

What's THAT got to do with anything?

Man, I'll never tell you you can't think/say anything you want, but this sounds a lot like Middle-of-the-night, AM Radio, Art Bell & George Nouri listening conspiracy stuff.

Was the '69 Moon Landing staged too?

For anyone who's interested in missing or lost nukes, here's a wonderful resource.

www.cdi.org/Issues/NukeAccidents/Accidents.htm

I think the incident LawofOne is referring to is this: [Copied from the link above]

"February 5, 1958, Savannah River, Georgia

A nuclear weapon without a fissile core was lost following a mid-air collision. A B-47 bomber carrying a nuclear weapon without its fissile core collided with a F-86 aircraft near Savannah, Georgia. Following three unsuccessful attempts to land the plane at Hunter Air Force Base in Georgia, the weapon was jettisoned to avoid the risk of a high explosive detonation at the base. The weapon was jettisoned into the water several miles from the mouth of Savannah River in Wassaw Sound off Tybee Beach, but the precise point of impact is unknown. The weapon's high explosives did not detonate on impact. A subsequent search covering three square miles used divers and sonar devices, but failed to find the weapon. The search was ended on April 16, 1958, and the weapon was considered to be irretrievably lost.

Some accounts of nuclear weapon accidents list a February 12, 1958, accident involving a B-47 near Savannah, Georgia. "The best estimate" of the weapon's location, an earlier DoD narrative noted, "was determined to be 31 degrees 54' 15" North, 80 degrees 54' 45" West." The B-47 was on a simulated combat mission from Florida's Homestead Air Force Base."

I don't know what's so special about this particular incident (you'll note that the weapon, like most in the report, lacked its fissile core), but hey, what do I know...I've been brainwashed by The Man.

You might want to check this link out, it may provide a unique insight into the thought processes of the Alien Autopsy, Bermuda Triangle & Chupacabra crowd.

Tin foil hat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Enjoy the weekend!
I'd write more, but I've got to sweep the house for listening devices again......:hysterical:

Let us get back on course

Free-Thinker, we need to let this thread get back to where it belongs, ( BoxBoss question and answers ), it is obvious that we see things in a different light. The way I post is for legal reasons, being that I can not say alot of things that affect this company. This company is only one of several that I am involved in. Myself and others have tried to tell you and other workers about what was comming down the road for three years now, in a way that does not make alot of sense to some people. Tag us anyway that you want, just think that there is only three types of people--those that make things happen--those that watch things happen--and those that wonder what just happen. CON-way is a good business model, but what is yet to come will hinder alot of the workers. I truly do like your research on the H-bomb and the tin hat. Now research cnw, the flow of money, the connections that the board has, who are the major players, and what they do, then you will be able to figure out what will happen next, the only thing that you will not be able to figure out is what day things will happen. And in the process, if you handle your money right, you will build a nice little nest egg. Happy hunting:USA::USA: OH, sorry people, now back to BoxBoss.:USA::USA:

Free-Thinker, we need to let this thread get back to where it belongs, ( BoxBoss question and answers ), it is obvious that we see things in a different light. The way I post is for legal reasons, being that I can not say alot of things that affect this company. This company is only one of several that I am involved in. Myself and others have tried to tell you and other workers about what was comming down the road for three years now, in a way that does not make alot of sense to some people. Tag us anyway that you want, just think that there is only three types of people--those that make things happen--those that watch things happen--and those that wonder what just happen. CON-way is a good business model, but what is yet to come will hinder alot of the workers. I truly do like your research on the H-bomb and the tin hat. Now research cnw, the flow of money, the connections that the board has, who are the major players, and what they do, then you will be able to figure out what will happen next, the only thing that you will not be able to figure out is what day things will happen. And in the process, if you handle your money right, you will build a nice little nest egg. Happy hunting:USA::USA: OH, sorry people, now back to BoxBoss.:USA::USA:

SO MYSTERIOUS!!!!!! Elvis is drenched in moisture. OHHH NO! There is a knock at my door. Let me go see who it is. I'm back. Two men dressed in black. They communicated with me telepathically. They conveyed to me that there is a secret vault in one of the great pyramids. And in this vault there is an extraterrestrial who once piloted aircraft that serviced consumer goods throughout the galaxies. These men in black warned me that a master plan was about to be revealed. This revelation would be the fact that con-way drivers were planted here on earth by aliens from another universe. And that they have slowly built there empire here on earth in order to complete their coverage of the final frontier. Soon we will all be piloting super craft, able to service freight throughout the solar systems. Our meeting point will be the dark side of the moon. The two gentlemen at my door showed me pictures of a super freight assembly center that has 8,ooo doors. This will bring cross docking to an all new level. TE out.....

SO MYSTERIOUS!!!!!! Elvis is drenched in moisture. OHHH NO! There is a knock at my door. Let me go see who it is. I'm back. Two men dressed in black. They communicated with me telepathically. They conveyed to me that there is a secret vault in one of the great pyramids. And in this vault there is an extraterrestrial who once piloted aircraft that serviced consumer goods throughout the galaxies. These men in black warned me that a master plan was about to be revealed. This revelation would be the fact that con-way drivers were planted here on earth by aliens from another universe. And that they have slowly built there empire here on earth in order to complete their coverage of the final frontier. Soon we will all be piloting super craft, able to service freight throughout the solar systems. Our meeting point will be the dark side of the moon. The two gentlemen at my door showed me pictures of a super freight assembly center that has 8,ooo doors. This will bring cross docking to an all new level. TE out.....

where was it ... perhaps ... Roswell, New Mexico .... [yt]NzlG28B-R8Y[/yt]

where was it ... perhaps ... Roswell, New Mexico .... [yt]NzlG28B-R8Y[/yt]

The super FAC is located on the back side of the moon. It has been under construction for several years. The back side was chosen so that earthly telescopes could not be aware of it's presence until the right time. There is some controversy over this super galactic freight center. Supposedly some day laborers were brought in from neighboring planet Jupiter, to help with the construction. The lunar community is in an uproar over the illegal immigrants taking Moon contracted jobs away. They say the Jupiter labor force is hungry for work , at any pay rate, due to the planets slipping economy. Pink Floyd,the rock band who were made famous from their album, Dark side of the moon, were said to have been planning a benefit concert for the Jupitarians. The concert will be held on the property of the rock bands crystal palace, which is located on the dark side of the moon, in Crater County. Several guest speakers from the Con-way hierarchy will be there to discuss the exciting plans , for the future of the transportation industry. All proceeds raised from this concert will be beemed directly to the planet of Jupiter, in hopes to stimulate the economy. Thank you, IBT president Elvis......

You're exactly Right, L.ofO., this is about Boxboss and his answers to our questions.
I certainly don't want to get this thread too far off track, and I apologize if I've distracted others by going off on a tangent.

If I want to start another conversation with you about the Vast Conspiracy, I'll start a thread about it. Thanks.

You're exactly Right, L.ofO., this is about Boxboss and his answers to our questions.
I certainly don't want to get this thread too far off track, and I apologize if I've distracted others by going off on a tangent.

If I want to start another conversation with you about the Vast Conspiracy, I'll start a thread about it. Thanks.

dont sweat it .. usually happens here .. alot ... see you on the dark side of the moon

The super FAC is located on the back side of the moon. It has been under construction for several years. The back side was chosen so that earthly telescopes could not be aware of it's presence until the right time. There is some controversy over this super galactic freight center. Supposedly some day laborers were brought in from neighboring planet Jupiter, to help with the construction. The lunar community is in an uproar over the illegal immigrants taking Moon contracted jobs away. They say the Jupiter labor force is hungry for work , at any pay rate, due to the planets slipping economy. Pink Floyd,the rock band who were made famous from their album, Dark side of the moon, were said to have been planning a benefit concert for the Jupitarians. The concert will be held on the property of the rock bands crystal palace, which is located on the dark side of the moon, in Crater County. Several guest speakers from the Con-way hierarchy will be there to discuss the exciting plans , for the future of the transportation industry. All proceeds raised from this concert will be beemed directly to the planet of Jupiter, in hopes to stimulate the economy. Thank you, IBT president Elvis......

I thought it would have been Uranus rather Jupiter ... Uranusinfistisians?