ABF | The get it off your chest thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me Joe...just why do you come to this forum and post so much...as a troll that is? Right now...you are being tolerated but as time gets closer to reaching a tentative agreement...your BS hating rhetoric will not be tolerated on this forum...by me atleast!!!!

I'll be damned if I'll let your sorry ass disrupt our forum when the rest of our lives and family's futures are at stake!!!

Do you comprehend???????

Thank you docker, I come here for information and all I see are those with the information deflecting b.s. from plunger. Keep up the good work, I received mail from the Teamsters and ABF today, already seen these fliers posted on truckingboards last week.

Docker,your the man.
A teamster forever.

Thank you docker, I come here for information and all I see are those with the information deflecting b.s. from plunger. Keep up the good work, I received mail from the Teamsters and ABF today, already seen these fliers posted on truckingboards last week.

Thanks...I appreciate it loopfred and duke!

Where is Brother Muler at?

He will be back soon...but at the moment...as you can see...he is looking out for the ABF Teamsters and ABF"s best interests at the moment.

YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS DOCKER!

I am glad he is helping out. We need more teamsters like him. I like when u guys beat up on joe. About the only thing interesting on here is u guys battling with joe.

Tell me Joe...just why do you come to this forum and post so much...as a troll that is? Right now...you are being tolerated but as time gets closer to reaching a tentative agreement...your BS hating rhetoric will not be tolerated on this forum...by me atleast!!!!

I'll be damned if I'll let your sorry ass disrupt our forum when the rest of our lives and family's futures are at stake!!!

Do you comprehend???????

All right, so you're falling apart. You're starting to break down and go to pieces. You're beat..I won. I'll let Judy finish you off

:fingure:

All right, so you're falling apart. You're starting to break down and go to pieces. You're beat..I won. I'll let Judy finish you off

:fingure:

You call it whatever you want...I call it your days of disrupting the ABF forum are over...remember...I'll be there...confronting every single ABF and ABF Teamster hating post you make...treating you like the scumbag that you are!

You're beat..I won

Spoken like the true conceited...egotistical ass that you are!!!!!

You call it whatever you want...I call it your days of disrupting the ABF forum are over...remember...I'll be there...confronting every single ABF and ABF Teamster hating post you make...treating you like the scumbag that you are!

Is dat right?
32916227_zps7242e3ba.jpg

die thread die
:clapping:eh thread killer

If you die who will lead the assault on Fort Smith? Then again you would have a problem facing Muhammed Ali
:biglaugh:

Assault on Ft. Smith...you really do have issues...don't you...lol

You just remember what I said and it would be best to heed my advice...

You always had a problem with reality. You call yourself a teamster? Are you kidding? A punk teamster..a teamster thug maybe at best. The biggest reason Judy is after concessions is because ABF failed to put YRC to rest via the lawsuit. Again ABF cannot grow with YRC getting in their pocket. ABF is out to shut 20 thousand YRC jobs down so they may grow the business. Where is the ABF teamster outcry on this.. you all support the company on this issue but blame your union or Bill or Bush for all that happens. Some of you people are just a bunch of punk renegade teamsters

imagesqtbnANd9GcSc46oJbZxMbLIQd8ciH.jpg

teamster
renegades!!

You always had a problem with reality. You call yourself a teamster? Are you kidding? A punk teamster..a teamster thug maybe at best. The biggest reason Judy is after concessions is because ABF failed to put YRC to rest via the lawsuit. Again ABF cannot grow with YRC getting in their pocket. ABF is out to shut 20 thousand YRC jobs down so they may grow the business. Where is the ABF teamster outcry on this.. you all support the company on this issue but blame your union or Bill or Bush for all that happens. Some of you people are just a bunch of punk renegade teamsters

Aren't you a fine one to talk about renegade Teamsters...if that's not the pot calling the kettle black...nothing is!!!!

Let's look at you...we'll start the username you chose...Joe the Plumber

Republicans, who paraded “Joe the Plumber” on the campaign trail, demonstrated that they despise labor in general and organized labor in particular. And this is the name you chose...a coincidence...I say not!

You constantly bash ABF Teamsters...portray us as greedy...self centered renegades...why...because we wouldn't give in to Tyson's pleas to accept concessions in 2010! So that makes us greedy renegade Teamsters...right?

You pleaded with you fellow YRC Teamsters to accept concessions...but for your own selfish reasons. And after the disastrous effect Zollars had on YRC and your fellow YRC Teamsters lives and future...you boast about your pal Billy Boy every single chance you get without any disregard of what catastrophes he caused and the effects it had and still have on your YRC Brothers and Sisters! You actually have the audacity to boast about this man!

In your eyes...the Rank and File mean nothing...it's all about the fact of you kissing Tyson and Hoffa's ass just like you always kissed Zollars! Face it...you are just a little weakly ass kisser that bows down to authority figures. That is your idea of what a good Teamster is.

So...you know something Joe...when you call me a renegade Teamster...coming from you...that makes me proud!!!!!!!!!

imagesqtbnANd9GcSc46oJbZxMbLIQd8ciH.jpg

teamster
renegades!!

Good Grief, Joe! You're saying that ABF wanting concessions from it's employees has nothing to do with profitability, and everything to do with some sort of Corporate Revenge? ABF considers it's employees as a bargaining chip to help wipe out YRC as a competitor? Your thinking that way..........if you truly do....explains a lot, you know?.................(I've always considered myself a renegade Teamster....I didn't know I was a "punk", too....)

Good Grief, Joe! You're saying that ABF wanting concessions from it's employees has nothing to do with profitability, and everything to do with some sort of Corporate Revenge? ABF considers it's employees as a bargaining chip to help wipe out YRC as a competitor? Your thinking that way..........if you truly do....explains a lot, you know?.................(I've always considered myself a renegade Teamster....I didn't know I was a "punk", too....)

This reply of his says it all canaryinthemine:

Sorry to say, I believe in the power of negative thinking and paranoia

You know Docker I am not going to reply to Joe's post. The word punk coming from someone who sold himself and his YRC brothers out to kiss his heros Billy Z's ass. What is the definition of the word punk ( A young man who is the sexual partner of an older man). If standing up for yourself and family makes you a punk call me what you want. I will not just kiss the companies ass to keep my job. Did Joe or anyone at YRC think about us at ABF and how the vote would affect us or the NMFA the answer is a big fat NO. Now he comes on here to the ABF forum and calls us punks and renegades, he should take a good hard look in the mirror. The problem is not one ABF teamster I know is a punk , they all speak up for what they believe in.

Status
Not open for further replies.