ABF | The get it off your chest thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know Docker I am not going to reply to Joe's post. The word punk coming from someone who sold himself and his YRC brothers out to kiss his heros Billy Z's ass. What is the definition of the word punk ( A young man who is the sexual partner of an older man). If standing up for yourself and family makes you a punk call me what you want. I will not just kiss the companies ass to keep my job. Did Joe or anyone at YRC think about us at ABF and how the vote would affect us or the NMFA the answer is a big fat NO. Now he comes on here to the ABF forum and calls us punks and renegades, he should take a good hard look in the mirror. The problem is not one ABF teamster I know is a punk , they all speak up for what they believe in.

It's just a matter of time till Joe ends up hanging himself with all that rope he has been given on this forum. Right now...he's at the point that he knows just how much he is despised by those who post on this forum and the ABF Teamsters that he is now just getting downright belligerent. Just sit back and watch this troll drown in his own self hatred...it won't be long now. Then watch how much he cries and whines of how he was treated unfairly...that's what never ceases to amaze me.

In time....
drowning.gif

Good Grief, Joe! You're saying that ABF wanting concessions from it's employees has nothing to do with profitability, and everything to do with some sort of Corporate Revenge? ABF considers it's employees as a bargaining chip to help wipe out YRC as a competitor? Your thinking that way..........if you truly do....explains a lot, you know?.................(I've always considered myself a renegade Teamster....I didn't know I was a "punk", too....)

I said 'some' my friend. I wasn't referring to you. To clarify Judy and her concessions my point was if the law-suit was successful it has the potential of putting YRC out of business..given that scenario no concessions would be necessary

Republicans, who paraded “Joe the Plumber” on the campaign trail, demonstrated that they despise labor in general and organized labor in particular.

Here's the thoughts of Joe the plumber that comes to our forum:

We shall see how much of a hair cut you get from Judy. I can't wait just to laugh in your foolish 2-bit face..fool. You will never get the premium pension I'm getting
never:fingure::9529:

How about it ABF Teamsters...a penny for your thoughts...

Republicans, who paraded “Joe the Plumber” on the campaign trail, demonstrated that they despise labor in general and organized labor in particular.

Getting real desperate ain't ya Docker. Joes got ya bad. :LMAO: I suspect most of the ABF people will see it for what it is....

Getting real desperate ain't ya Docker. Joes got ya bad. :LMAO: I suspect most of the ABF people will see it for what it is....

We will see...won't we Wolfie...our other worthless troll...lol

C'mon Wolfie...since you decided to come to your boyfriends aide...let's hear it!

I'm going to give you the same warning...I gave your boyfriend...I will not tolerate you two trolls disrupting our forum with all us ABF Teamsters futures at stake in these upcoming contract negotiations!!!!!! Do you hear that troll!!!!

I'm going to give you the same warning...I gave your boyfriend...I will not tolerate you two trolls disrupting our forum with all us ABF Teamsters futures at stake in these upcoming contract negotiations!!!!!! Do you hear that troll!!!!
LMFAO....These post are all abbout your upcoming contract.....Really!! Let me know when you get serious about your Future. Till then :fingure:

LMFAO....These post are all abbout your upcoming contract.....Really!! Let me know when you get serious about your Future. Till then :fingure:

That's right...it's called...taking out the trash!!!!

You have anything to say about that troll!!!!

We shall see how much of a hair cut you get from Judy. I can't wait just to laugh in your foolish 2-bit face..fool. You will never get the premium pension I'm getting
never:fingure::9529:

What's the matter Wolfie...it's shows your boyfriends true self...doesn't it?

I'm going to give you the same warning..

The 'warn act' is no joke, man. Judy is warning of terminal closings, mass layoffs and major network reductions if you continue to break balls. Hey, you got your work cut out. Okay man, wolf and I will leave you alone..good luck on dat.

The 'warn act' is no joke, man. Judy is warning of terminal closings, mass layoffs and major network reductions if you continue to break balls. Hey, you got your work cut out. Okay man, wolf and I will leave you alone..good luck on dat.

That's a good idea you have there Joe...it is best you just hide behind your boyfriend and let him take over for awhile...atleast I can't call him a back stabbing brother yet!

joetheplumber.jpg

Hey you ABF Teamsters...I can't wait just to laugh in your foolish faces when you get a hair cut from Judy...ha ha ha!!!

You will never get the premium pension I'm getting...ha ha ha!!!

C'mon Joe...tell us all about it!!!

Hey you ABF Teamsters...I can't wait just to laugh in your foolish faces when you get a hair cut from Judy...ha ha ha!!!

You will never get the premium pension I'm getting...ha ha ha!!!

C'mon Joe...tell us all about it!!!

Nobody edits/lies like you do. You are thee best deflector/twister in da business. Okay, let's change the part where you're saying "Hey you ABF Teamsters" to read..ABFer. ABFer the 2-bit cheap shot clown and you will have it right. Hi, my name is Joe the plumber, plunging waste is my game

now stay down
you 2-bit you fool

I see it for what it is and it is obvious that you and I see it differently. BTW garnering a 'like' from Plunger Joe might be a badge of honor for you in your mind but for me it casts you in a negative light.

Status
Not open for further replies.