ABF | The get it off your chest thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to put the PM trust issue to rest gentlemen because if there was that trust issue being a problem...the man involved would be the one that was most upset about trust with the issue and as this shows about albag giving Muler a like on his post on this controversial PM issue...shows that he evidently wasn't...so put it to rest! Muler is a Mod and if there is any action to be taken...it will be done by his bosses and not the members.

3990063428.png

The PM and the posting were done the way I did it for a reason. Muler is a moderator and as such IMO has responcebility to be more objective. All the ABF teamster bravado is easy when it's all academic. It is quite different when the bullet is in the chamber and the pistol is aimed at your head.
PS. The like on Muler's post was for "I think docker likes you".

Since jims refuses to answer this question...maybe you will try...albag himself gave him a like on that post...does that sound like a man that was distraught and felt his trust was betrayed?
Hell my trust was violated....How do I ever trust PMs to Mods....reporting of Post, Etc! If this is considered something that we can overlook it is because Your Blinded by your admiration on this one Docker......

Hell my trust was violated....How do I ever trust PMs to Mods....reporting of Post, Etc! If this is considered something that we can overlook it is because Your Blinded by your admiration on this one Docker......

Then...if you felt your trust was violated...take it to Jeff or another Administrator...like I said...Muler is a Mod...so take your complaint to where it belongs...to his boss.

By you keep posting this BS on the open forum...IMO... is just a desperate attempt by you to try and discredit Muler for your own personal reasons!

The PM and the posting were done the way I did it for a reason. Muler is a moderator and as such IMO has responcebility to be more objective. All the ABF teamster bravado is easy when it's all academic. It is quite different when the bullet is in the chamber and the pistol is aimed at your head.
PS. The like on Muler's post was for "I think docker likes you".

Nice try albag...tell me...if you were upset at that PM being posted in the forum...would you of gave a like to anything at all mentioned in that PM? That is not the reasonable actions of a man that felt his trust was violated...is it?

Docker, you are like the bellows in a blacksmith shop. Always keeping the fire hot! You could exercise some restraint. It's not necessary to immediately respond to every post. YOUR FRIEND ALWAYS! lol

Since jims refuses to answer this question...maybe you will try...albag himself gave him a like on that post...does that sound like a man that was distraught and felt his trust was betrayed?
No it sounds like a man that is secure enough in his positing and not trying to hide any thing or being sneaky....Nothing more than that. So put a like there to show I am not ashamed of anything in my post OR my PM. Understand this is my opinon only not speaking for anyone. Now as long as your asking questions....have you asked Muler WHY? Maybe you could answer as He refuses too.

Then...if you felt your trust was violated...take it to Jeff or another Administrator...like I said...Muler is a Mod...so take your complaint to where it belongs...to his boss.

By you keep posting this BS on the open forum...IMO... is just a desperate attempt by you to try and discredit Muler for your own personal reasons!
Ya want this to go away Huh? Would you do the same for somebody you caught in a mishap or harp for Posts on end demanding an answer???? You are one that worries about the Court of Public Opinion....Likes given, and who too, what for.....But would deny me the same.... Hypocritical

Docker, you are like the bellows in a blacksmith shop. Always keeping the fire hot! You could exercise some restraint. It's not necessary to immediately respond to every post. YOUR FRIEND ALWAYS! lol

What...you trying to run my life now albag...lol

You know...just because your my new ABFF...doesn't give you the privilege to tell me when to answer my posts...at least not right off the bat.

Now be honest...if you were really distraught and felt that your trust was violated...would you actually of given a like to that post in any which way or form?

Sincerely...your new ABFF

No it sounds like a man that is secure enough in his positing and not trying to hide any thing or being sneaky....Nothing more than that. So put a like there to show I am not ashamed of anything in my post OR my PM. Understand this is my opinon only not speaking for anyone. Now as long as your asking questions....have you asked Muler WHY? Maybe you could answer as He refuses too.

Understand this...you are beating a dead horse. There is no way you are going to convince me that a man would give a like to another man for any reason if he was distraught about his trust being violated on that very same post.This whole PM issue...like usual is all about you...you are the one that made a big deal about nothing...not albag and if you don't believe that...go back and just look.And like I stated before...it's all about your personal vendetta against Muler...that's all it's all about. And like I also stated before...if you feel you have a case about a member's trust being violated on a PM issue...take it to Muler's boss because when you keep crying and whining about it on the open forum...all you are accomplishing is the fact of looking foolish...just saying...

Now...as for Muler replying to you...I'm sure he will when he has time...don't forget that everything is not always about you...even as much as you would like it to be and that he has more to do than just reply to your foolish innuendos...but knowing Muler like I do...you may not like what he has to say...because I think that your personal vendetta is getting mighty tiresome to him as well and I have this feeling that he will not play around and entertain your trivial accusations like I do. So...be careful what you wish for...you just might get it...lol

Ya want this to go away Huh? Would you do the same for somebody you caught in a mishap or harp for Posts on end demanding an answer???? You are one that worries about the Court of Public Opinion....Likes given, and who too, what for.....But would deny me the same.... Hypocritical

I don't care if this goes away at all...all that I care about is that it's not disrupting our whole forum and since it is on a thread that people can read only if they choose to...and if you don't mind continuing to make a fool out of yourself...I will entertain you as long as you wish...IMO...this is where the trolls belong anyway. So...please...keep posting away as desired...I like toying around with you.You see...I'm not denying you a thing. And contrary about your public opinion remark...I don't believe so...or why else would I be making a fool out of myself too by just us bickering back and forth over this issue and not accomplishing one damn thing.The reality of it is that at least I know it is making us look like fools...but if that's what makes you happy...I'm game.

So tell me...just why do you hate Muler so...and remember when you do reply...don't BS because I know the reason...I was there...remember? I just want to hear you admit it and get it off your chest...maybe then and only then...you can start the healing process.

I don't care if this goes away at all...all that I care about is that it's not disrupting our whole forum and since it is on a thread that people can read only if they choose to...and if you don't mind continuing to make a fool out of yourself...I will entertain you as long as you wish...IMO...this is where the trolls belong anyway. So...please...keep posting away as desired...I like toying around with you.You see...I'm not denying you a thing. And contrary about your public opinion remark...I don't believe so...or why else would I be making a fool out of myself too by just us bickering back and forth over this issue and not accomplishing one damn thing.The reality of it is that at least I know it is making us look like fools...but if that's what makes you happy...I'm game.

So tell me...just why do you hate Muler so...and remember when you do reply...don't BS because I know the reason...I was there...remember? I just want to hear you admit it and get it off your chest...maybe then and only then...you can start the healing process.
A whole lot of rhetoric in your post as usual and I see only one question so I'll focus on that......You think you know why I dislike Muler, your sadly mistaken but I would never convince you otherwise. To as not look like a man trying to hide what I'm up to like your Mod, My problem with Muler is how he attacks anybody that disagrees with him....of damn near anybody from YRC.....he even went so far as starting in on some Gentleman that started over at ABF because he had a different opinion and spent the next few posts pointing out how his opinion really had no merit because he was ex YRC. He throws that BROTHER **** around like a Tin Badge. If all Teamsters where like him, I would have signed my first Card back in 71 but I would never have stayed for a Career. He is the worst Representative outside of you for the Teamster Organization that I can come up with. Who in hell would want to look into joining the Teamsters if everyone acted like you two fools? And then two days ago he even broke a covenant held dear by most any forum user...Union or Non. He tried using a PM as foder to discredit someone....Take it or leave it I don't care but thats how it is. And I did stay in this thread just as you to let the forum operate with out our foolishness.....You think that makes you any better than me or just considerate of the other users? Ya I would like healing but it will not happen till everyone at least see's the Muler I know......I think the last few days we have accomplished that with your help....Thank You

Understand this...you are beating a dead horse. There is no way you are going to convince me that a man would give a like to another man for any reason if he was distraught about his trust being violated on that very same post.This whole PM issue...like usual is all about you...you are the one that made a big deal about nothing...not albag and if you don't believe that...go back and just look.And like I stated before...it's all about your personal vendetta against Muler...that's all it's all about. And like I also stated before...if you feel you have a case about a member's trust being violated on a PM issue...take it to Muler's boss because when you keep crying and whining about it on the open forum...all you are accomplishing is the fact of looking foolish...just saying...

Now...as for Muler replying to you...I'm sure he will when he has time...don't forget that everything is not always about you...even as much as you would like it to be and that he has more to do than just reply to your foolish innuendos...but knowing Muler like I do...you may not like what he has to say...because I think that your personal vendetta is getting mighty tiresome to him as well and I have this feeling that he will not play around and entertain your trivial accusations like I do. So...be careful what you wish for...you just might get it...lol

Missed this post earlier but it helps point out my Opinion even better than I could.....I ask Muler why he does something underhanded and even you implie I'm asking for trouble and better beware. Thanks Again

I'm just as tired as everybody over this and it now it will just be rehashing both views over and over and over.......I'm Sorry to the ones that threatned to leave TB, there was no other way. I tried ignoring it all for 4 weeks, did not work.

Jeff this must have been an Uncomfortable last few days and I appreciate the opertunity to voice my Opinon anyways.....Thank You

Balls in your Court Docker........I expect a reply on my last couple of posts then I'm willing to move on to other debates......this time I'm not leaving. :argue:

What...you trying to run my life now albag...lol

You know...just because your my new ABFF...doesn't give you the privilege to tell me when to answer my posts...at least not right off the bat.

Now be honest...if you were really distraught and felt that your trust was violated...would you actually of given a like to that post in any which way or form?

Sincerely...your new ABFF
Obviously there are others who ARE upset. I'm not as offended as they are. That being said I do feel that it was unnecessary for Muler to reveal that I had sent that as a PM also. One thing is certain, with few exceptions, I don't post opinions that are meant to offend. The posts are meant to inform.
Everyone has different opinions and ideas. The free exchange of ideas is what this board AND America are all about.
I'm sorry that this has lead to some members to be disenfranchised. I hope that they reconsider. Everyone has something to add to the debate.
YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND FOREVER!

Obviously there are others who ARE upset. I'm not as offended as they are. That being said I do feel that it was unnecessary for Muler to reveal that I had sent that as a PM also. One thing is certain, with few exceptions, I don't post opinions that are meant to offend. The posts are meant to inform.
Everyone has different opinions and ideas. The free exchange of ideas is what this board AND America are all about.
I'm sorry that this has lead to some members to be disenfranchised. I hope that they reconsider. Everyone has something to add to the debate.
Albag this was not of your doing............the ramifications belong to Me, Docker, and Muler...no one else

A whole lot of rhetoric in your post as usual and I see only one question so I'll focus on that......You think you know why I dislike Muler, your sadly mistaken but I would never convince you otherwise. To as not look like a man trying to hide what I'm up to like your Mod, My problem with Muler is how he attacks anybody that disagrees with him....of damn near anybody from YRC.....he even went so far as starting in on some Gentleman that started over at ABF because he had a different opinion and spent the next few posts pointing out how his opinion really had no merit because he was ex YRC. He throws that BROTHER **** around like a Tin Badge. If all Teamsters where like him, I would have signed my first Card back in 71 but I would never have stayed for a Career. He is the worst Representative outside of you for the Teamster Organization that I can come up with. Who in hell would want to look into joining the Teamsters if everyone acted like you two fools? And then two days ago he even broke a covenant held dear by most any forum user...Union or Non. He tried using a PM as foder to discredit someone....Take it or leave it I don't care but thats how it is. And I did stay in this thread just as you to let the forum operate with out our foolishness.....You think that makes you any better than me or just considerate of the other users? Ya I would like healing but it will not happen till everyone at least see's the Muler I know......I think the last few days we have accomplished that with your help....Thank You

Now that's a start...don't you feel better now that you threw your little temper tantrum? See...this is your opinion which you are entitled to and have every right to state...just like Muler and myself do...unless you think you have that right and we don't...is that the case? That is the problem with you and some others...you think that you have the right to state your opinion but when we state ours...you call that attacking.This is what I can't understand...if you are that sensitive and insecure then just what are you doing on these forums? I gather that you just want everyone to agree with you...but I'm sorry...if it was a perfect world that would be the case...but it isn't...so either grow up and be able to accept others opinions as well...even if you consider them repulsive...after all...maybe that is what they thought of yours.But the difference is that they aren't as thin skinned or as insecure as yourself and realize that you have that right to state your opinion just as they do and when you whine and cry about it just shows how childish you are.

May I also suggest that you may want to consider finding another site such as always in agreement dot com where like minded individuals such as yourself that want to pretend that this is a perfect world and everyone should just rejoice and sing and always agree on how great everything is...this way...your sensitive feelings won't be getting hurt.

By the way...nice try...but you didn't reveal the real reason that you despise Muler.

Missed this post earlier but it helps point out my Opinion even better than I could.....I ask Muler why he does something underhanded and even you implie I'm asking for trouble and better beware. Thanks Again

LOL...No...I implied that you will probably be receiving his opinion which will start you crying and whining like a baby again and getting you so upset that you will threaten to leave this forum for yet another time.BTW...how many times have you said that you wouldn't post any more and said you were leaving because of Muler? Or were you just playing the sympathy card again like you so very well do? Trying to make it look like big bad Muler was picking on you.
roflmao.gif

No...you post lies and misleading information that you refuse and can't back up...remember? That's what this debate was until Wolf saw an opportunity to try and discredit Muler. The problem with you is that you are petrified of any confrontation and when that happens...throw accusations of getting attacked for just stating your opinions...but unlike Wolf...instead of just whining and crying about it...you go running and hiding .

Albag this was not of your doing............the ramifications belong to Me, Docker, and Muler...no one else

I agree with Wolf on this one Albag...it was Wolf that blew this way out of proportion and made a big deal of nothing and I also except some of the blame for even entertaining his rhetoric and turning this into such a fiasco and continuing onward with it..But as I stated before...if that is what Wolf wants...that is what I'll give him.

Status
Not open for further replies.