ABF | The get it off your chest thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way...nice try...but you didn't reveal the real reason that you despise Muler.
I read the whole post and this was the part I would question....Why the hell ask any of us on TB a question and then discount the answer....Have you ever accepted an answer? Maybe from someone blowing smoke in your arse but never have I seen it with someone your disagreeing with. Then again thats my thin skin showing again.

LOL...No...I implied that you will probably be receiving his opinion which will start you crying and whining like a baby again and getting you so upset that you will threaten to leave this forum for yet another time.BTW...how many times have you said that you wouldn't post any more and said you were leaving because of Muler? Or were you just playing the sympathy card again like you so very well do? Trying to make it look like big bad Muler was picking on you.
roflmao.gif
One time....Is there a good point your trying to make?

Sorry Brothers I have been busy. I have stopped in for a minute here and there to see how things were. I have been busy with work and family. As for wolf, have you reported the post yet? If not then you should. I will be back in a day or so.(Have football games today). Carry on and I will be back soon. But remember wolf if you feel I really did something wrong you could have and should have reported it to Jeff. YOUR BUSY BROTHER ALWAYS!

Hell my trust was violated....How do I ever trust PMs to Mods....reporting of Post, Etc! If this is considered something that we can overlook it is because Your Blinded by your admiration on this one Docker......
Are you saying all MOD's are alike? Report the post or your ranting and raving means nothing.

The PM and the posting were done the way I did it for a reason. Muler is a moderator and as such IMO has responcebility to be more objective. All the ABF teamster bravado is easy when it's all academic. It is quite different when the bullet is in the chamber and the pistol is aimed at your head.
PS. The like on Muler's post was for "I think docker likes you".
I never posted anything until you post the PM you sent me in the first place on the open forum then I quoted your post and responded to it. What did I post on the open forum that you had not posted first on there? But if wolf was not starting trouble why isn't he screaming to the MOD's about you posting a PM that you sent me? After all you have admitted you made your same post in a PM to me also. And how many times have you done as you said sent a MOD the same post in a PM and then you posted on the open forum? Do you all not think Brothers can't see through your feeble attempts? In my opinion it just shows how low some will stoop. YOUR WATCHING MY GRANDSONS PLAYING FOOTBALL BROTHER ALWAYS!

I read the whole post and this was the part I would question....Why the hell ask any of us on TB a question and then discount the answer....Have you ever accepted an answer? Maybe from someone blowing smoke in your arse but never have I seen it with someone your disagreeing with. Then again thats my thin skin showing again.

No...I don't accept that answer...I told you that I know the real reason...did I not? And as usual...you're too embarrassed to state the real reason why you despise Muler and you are correct...that is your thin skin showing again.You can try and make up various reasons why you despise him...but you...me and Muler know the real reason...don't we?

One time....Is there a good point your trying to make?

Yes...the fact that you like to cry and whine about how mistreated you are just for a little sympathy...is that straight forward enough for you?

Sorry Brothers I have been busy. I have stopped in for a minute here and there to see how things were. I have been busy with work and family. As for wolf, have you reported the post yet? If not then you should. I will be back in a day or so.(Have football games today). Carry on and I will be back soon. But remember wolf if you feel I really did something wrong you could have and should have reported it to Jeff. YOUR BUSY BROTHER ALWAYS!
No I did not report it

Yes...the fact that you like to cry and whine about how mistreated you are just for a little sympathy...is that straight forward enough for you?

Let me know when you have something to debate beyond personal attacks.

No...I don't accept that answer...I told you that I know the real reason...did I not? And as usual...you're too embarrassed to state the real reason why you despise Muler and you are correct...that is your thin skin showing again.You can try and make up various reasons why you despise him...but you...me and Muler know the real reason...don't we?
Answered why previously....

No I did not report it

Then why are you crying and whining about it on the open forum...if it was like you say...a major trust violation from a Mod...shouldn't it have been reported? Or are you now admitting that it wasn't?

Then why are you crying and whining about it on the open forum...if it was like you say...a major trust violation from a Mod...shouldn't it have been reported? Or are you now admitting that it wasn't?
I handled how I wished, not per Dockers or Mulers idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.