ABF | The get it off your chest thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it is wrong to post that albag sent you this in a pm as a Mod, and has nothing to do with any of your posts or ABF. I've been on here since a few months before Jeff even bought the place, and it always WAS that way. Perhaps you need to ask Jeff for clarification. At the very least, you should stop bragging about it. Mods are supposed to be neutral about private pms, aren't they? albag should have been the one publishing that he'd sent it, not you....(and he Did- AFTER you let the cat out of the bag.)

Nothing at all to do with ABF, or the contract. All about confidentiality and the TB Rules....
That's just it albag did post the same thing as him PM not me. I responded to it after his post.

You hear that Muler...we are considered the Muler-Docker tag team...I feel sorry for those you that are afraid to post just because you're too scared someone will not agree with your opinion.

That's just it albag did post the same thing as him PM not me. I responded to it after his post.

Responding to the post was fine- no problem. Arguing the points of the post is certainly why we're all here.

Stating that it was also a pm was wrong, and no one else's business. Your using it as a prop to shine over a supposed troll showed no class, and certainly wasn't neutral or confidentiality that a Mod Job Requires. Like I said- ask Jeff for a ruling. Personally, I'd have to say you owe albag an apology, at least....

The Time line suggests otherwise

At this point its a forum post

Muler, The green "Good Ship Lollipop" sailed long ago. You and your brothers and sisters at ABF are in for a fight. It should be evident to all that the gloves are off and ABF is NOT going to take no for an answer, from ANYONE. And YES YRCW is to blame. However, don't you think it behooves you to make sure that your members are aware of ALL the facts.
Respectfully, albag

Muler points out he recieved this in PM
Why would you send this same thing to me in a PM is it that you are being sneaky. I hope you are not being such. I would not be surprised though. YOUR GETTING THE MESSAGE TWICE BROTHER ALWAYS!

Again makes sure all understands its a PM

You know albag since you posted your PM you sent me on the open forum I just thought it right to show everybody the entire exchange. So here it is.

Lightbulb Re: Hypocrisy

Quote Originally Posted by albag
Muler, The green "Good Ship Lollipop" sailed long ago. You and your brothers and sisters at ABF are in for a fight. It should be evident to all that the gloves are off and ABF is NOT going to take no for an answer, from ANYONE. And YES YRCW is to blame. However, don't you think it behooves you to make sure that your members are aware of ALL the facts.
Respectfully, albag

albag do you think ABF just blows rainbows up our ass? They do not. I we have fought ABF in many battles. I noticed you go to Copley. When you go there next ask the Teamsters that came from 407 who doesn't take any crap from nobody. I'm not saying that I'm a bad ass I just don't never back down.
ABF makes us fight for our rights and we know that. But in turn maybe just maybe that is why we are good at collecting and distributing information. You came into a forum where we know what has to be done and we are not afraid of the fight. If you look at how you all just let the IBT and yrc cram it down your throats and up your ASSES it leaves little room for you to act like an expert. I have noticed how you give likes to people that try to cause trouble on the ABF Forum. That fine but expect to be treated like you treat us. I think Docker likes you! lol.

YOUR TEAMSTER BROTHER ALWAYS!

Albag states it was a PM....Long after Muler shows his True Colors......Sorry Muler its all there no lieing this time
I posted it on the forum because I felt that the idea expressed belonged here too.

The Time line suggests otherwise

At this point its a forum post

Respectfully, albag

Muler points out he recieved this in PM
Why would you send this same thing to me in a PM is it that you are being sneaky. I hope you are not being such. I would not be surprised though. YOUR GETTING THE MESSAGE TWICE BROTHER ALWAYS!

Again makes sure all understands its a PM

You know albag since you posted your PM you sent me on the open forum I just thought it right to show everybody the entire exchange. So here it is.

Lightbulb Re: Hypocrisy

Quote Originally Posted by albag
Respectfully, albag

albag do you think ABF just blows rainbows up our ass? They do not. I we have fought ABF in many battles. I noticed you go to Copley. When you go there next ask the Teamsters that came from 407 who doesn't take any crap from nobody. I'm not saying that I'm a bad ass I just don't never back down.
ABF makes us fight for our rights and we know that. But in turn maybe just maybe that is why we are good at collecting and distributing information. You came into a forum where we know what has to be done and we are not afraid of the fight. If you look at how you all just let the IBT and yrc cram it down your throats and up your ASSES it leaves little room for you to act like an expert. I have noticed how you give likes to people that try to cause trouble on the ABF Forum. That fine but expect to be treated like you treat us. I think Docker likes you! lol.

YOUR TEAMSTER BROTHER ALWAYS!

Albag states it was a PM....Long after Muler shows his True Colors......Sorry Muler its all there no lieing this time
I posted it on the forum because I felt that the idea expressed belonged here too.
Thanks wolf your post shows that albag made the first post. I just responded to it. Now everybody can see that . YOUR THANKING YOU BROTHER ALWAYS!

No, everyone has an opinion. Some are harsher then others whether you agree or not. That's why so many post on the YRC forum.

While I agree with you for the most part on this I am talking about Plunger Joe and my thoughts differ with him. He is a liar who consistently posts what he wishes was the truth and refuses/is unable to provide support for his claims. He continues to do so in spite of being called on the carpet for it time and time again.

Thanks wolf your post shows that albag made the first post. I just responded to it. Now everybody can see that . YOUR THANKING YOU BROTHER ALWAYS!
in fact its exactly the opposite. Wolf's timeline shows you betrayed a trust and broke a confidence so you could display your Machiso as a Bully. No Mod should Ever betray a Trust. Obviously you need too resign from being a Mod.

While I agree with you for the most part on this I am talking about Plunger Joe and my thoughts differ with him. He is a liar who consistently posts what he wishes was the truth and refuses/is unable to provide support for his claims. He continues to do so in spite of being called on the carpet for it time and time again.

I never did like you and you know why. You always seemed to have shown a sense of satisfaction that YRC was a wreck and your comments proved it. You were called out several times on the YRC forum because of it. You are sewer material. My job is to see you get where you belong, dong. Everyone is liar to the uninformed. I'm a liar? I never seen anyone prove me wrong. Your forum chief prostituting attorney attempts to prove me wrong with trash talk and insults but then that is when I know I got him beat..when he has the thread shut down. It's his only defense against me. Links are required for out side sources. A lot of what I post is common knowledge but few here have any of that

in fact its exactly the opposite. Wolf's timeline shows you betrayed a trust and broke a confidence so you could display your Machiso as a Bully. No Mod should Ever betray a Trust. Obviously you need too resign from being a Mod.

Once again your arrogance comes shining through jimmy...lol

Obviously you need to get off your high horse and join us in the real world because you think you know everything when in reality you know nothing and now you just displayed your ignorance on the subject.

Here's the reality of the situation

1. albag sends Muler PM

2. albag posts his PM on open forum

3. Muler questions albag why he would send him a PM with the exact same message that he just posted on the open forum which he posted the PM that also has his reply attached as proof to back up his statement. You see...here on the ABF forum...we like one to back up our statements with facts which it seems that our trolls don't seem or want to understand or don't care anyway because their sole intent is to just disrupt our forum.And it is the trolls that are trying to make a big issue of this...not one ABFer...ask yourself why that is?

Now...the hard cruel reality of all this...It is no secret that there was a debate going on with albag at the time when he sent that PM and instead of questioning albags motives for that like Muler did...it seems that a few now want to make a big deal of a trust issue...just because wolf...who waited patiently after not posting for a month because of his hatred for Muler saw an opportunity to try and discredit him over this issue. Here you are...a man actually waiting four weeks to try and get even with a man he despised and you fall for it. Ask yourself this question...albag himself gave him a like on that post...does that sound like a man that was distraught and felt his trust was betrayed? So...I say to you and those few others that want to make a big issue out of this lame attempt of retaliation...grow up and face reality...there is no trust issue here. And I'm sure since some of you that are still waiting for a chance to discredit Muler because of your intense dislike for the man will have other opportunities in the future to try and discredit him. My advice to you would be to just wait patiently...after all...wolf only had to wait for a month.

So you see...Muler has no reason to apologize and there's definitely no just cause for him to resign. The question that I would like to know is why albag would send a PM with the exact same message that he posted in an open forum which absolutely makes no sense at all. But if I were on a fishing expedition to try and discredit him for his motives for this...I would be making a big deal about nothing and looking foolish just like those few that are here with this PM issue.

By the way jimmy...I know that you think you are the all high and mighty around here but don't you think that it's Jeff's call or another administrators? Now...if they think that there was a violation of trust...that's there call...not yours!

Not that anyone cares, but thanks to a few people on this site, I will not be a frequent visitor to this site for a long time. I'm sick and tired of everyone turning every thread into a **** and moan match. I hear truck drivers do this in the break room, in dispatch, on the phone , on the CB, I think you understand what I'm saying. Every thread gets off topic very quickly and it gets old real fast. I used to enjoy comming on hear and reading most peoples thoughts but I cant handle this anymore. I would like to wish all my ABF brothers well, and good luck with our up comming contract.

Dock (do you answer Mule's Mail, ala Girl Friday? This shoud be Him Answering, and none of Your Business) , no where did I respond to mule or your opinions. We all have the ability to post those. What is wrong is mule's revealing that a pm was made and what was the content. Its obvious by now that neither (especially you) have the opinion that pms are PRIVATE. Mule could/should have easily responded without showing his bravado and revealing such. It has nothing to do with ABF; it has nothing to do with YOU; it has nothing to do with Me- or even albag, for that matter. I asked mules to ask Jeff- its his Board, his Reputation, his Rules. Mules has shown he has no Integrety and can't be trusted as a Moderator for revealing inside knowledge. An Individual with Honor would at Least Apologize, better resign as Mod. Then he could be free to opine anything he wants. I never commented on his opinion- I'm not involved. Mods should be special- Trusted, seen as Special.

To those who much is given, much is asked...

You keep ranting Dock. Get it off your chest. Its a circular argument that solves nothing. I've posted my opinion. Back to Politics for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that anyone cares, but thanks to a few people on this site, I will not be a frequent visitor to this site for a long time. I'm sick and tired of everyone turning every thread into a **** and moan match. I hear truck drivers do this in the break room, in dispatch, on the phone , on the CB, I think you understand what I'm saying. Every thread gets off topic very quickly and it gets old real fast. I used to enjoy comming on hear and reading most peoples thoughts but I cant handle this anymore. I would like to wish all my ABF brothers well, and good luck with our up comming contract.

Thanks for stopping by..hope you enjoyed some part of it. This ain't for wimps

Dock, no where did I respond to mule or your opinions. We all have the ability to post those. What is wrong is mule's revealing that a pm was made and what was the content. Its obvious by now that neither (especially you) have the opinion that pms are PRIVATE. Mule could/should have easily responded without showing his bravado and revealing such. It has nothing to do with ABF; it has nothing to do with YOU; it has nothing to do with Me- or even albag, for that matter. I asked mules to ask Jeff- its his Board, his Reputation, his Rules. Mules has shown he has no Integrety and can't be trusted as a Moderator for revealing inside knowledge. An Individual with Honor would at Least Apologize, better resign as Mod. Then he could be free to opine anything he wants. I never commented on his opinion- I'm not involved. Mods should be special- Trusted, seen as Special.

To those who much is given, much is asked...

Ok jims...since you opened mouth and inserted foot...please back up this bold statement!
Mules has shown he has no Integrety and can't be trusted as a Moderator for revealing inside knowledge.

Now tell me...along with proof to back up your statement...just what inside knowledge was revealed by Muler that wasn't already on the open forum.

You're trying to say that you're not involved...then what do you call this...not only are you involved...you are on the troll bandwagon to try and discredit Muler. Tell me....answer this question for me...just how many posts have you ever posted on the ABF forum until all this with albag started? C/mon jims...waiting to hear these answers!

Also...you never did answer this question...albag himself gave him a like on that post...does that sound like a man that was distraught and felt his trust was betrayed?

This is what I see/ back to Politics for me.
'This post cannot be viewed because Docker is on your ignore list.'

Btw- I wish all Teamsters and ABF nothing but the Best! If I ever reentered the LTL Market- ABF is where I'd apply.

Ok jims...since you opened mouth and inserted foot...please back up this bold statement!

Now tell me...along with proof to back up your statement...just what inside knowledge was revealed by Muler that wasn't already on the open forum.

You're trying to say that you're not involved...then what do you call this...not only are you involved...you are on the troll bandwagon to try and discredit Muler. Tell me....answer this question for me...just how many posts have you ever posted on the ABF forum until all this with albag started? C/mon jims...waiting to hear these answers!

Also...you never did answer this question...albag himself gave him a like on that post...does that sound like a man that was distraught and felt his trust was betrayed?
The inside info was that he had PMd the Mod. That he decided that it was also good material to share in Open Forum is irrelevant.....A trust was violated and only one person can say why he did it....And with no integrity it appears he has no answer.

The inside info was that he had PMd the Mod. That he decided that it was also good material to share in Open Forum is irrelevant.....A trust was violated and only one person can say why he did it....And with no integrity it appears he has no answer.

Since jims refuses to answer this question...maybe you will try...albag himself gave him a like on that post...does that sound like a man that was distraught and felt his trust was betrayed?

Status
Not open for further replies.