FedEx Freight | The Latest

Heard the same thing already happened in Dallas. Don't know ow true it is. Cinci is teling us we will probably be more like 4am till 12:30 and 4pm til 12:30 with hostler bids different cuz they have to have someone there to move trailers all weekend and all hours of the day. Two places with the same bid times....hmmm...wonder if we'll all be on the same bids company wide? Neither one of the two bids mentioned is good for me........
There wont be any hostlers or dock people working weekends in most terminals,Everything will be monday through friday.

There wont be any hostlers or dock people working weekends in most terminals,Everything will be monday through friday.

I've heard that too hammerhead. Have you heard anything about the SUPER BREAK BULKS/HUBS? I heard there was going to be 4 or five, SBR, DLS, ATL and I forget what the other one was. Seems to me a Super Hub might be open 24/7.

Wish all we had to complain about was a raise or our pants don't fit right. Seems we stay in total delusional state because of bad communication. Where is there purple promise. Closing one the one year point and still nothing. They will go to 54.something a mile and will will get our usually crumb that doesn't even cover the cost of living.

huh

Wish all we had to complain about was a raise or our pants don't fit right. Seems we stay in total delusional state because of bad communication. Where is there purple promise. Closing one the one year point and still nothing. They will go to 54.something a mile and will will get our usually crumb that doesn't even cover the cost of living.

can someone please translate this

Maybe I can help, I speak red-neck.
translation:
I wish that all we had to complain about was whether or not we're going to get a pay raise, or whether or not our new uniform pants fit properly. But it seems that we're constantly in a delusional state due to the lack of communication. Where is the purple promise? (rhetorically)
We're closing in on the one year aniversary of the Fedex purchase of Watkins and still no communication/changes for the better.
Fedex freight will probably get a pay raise to 54 point something cents per mile and we will get our usual crumb that doesn't equal a cost of living raise.
end translation
you gotta read between the lines.

translation:
I wish that all we had to complain about was whether or not we're going to get a pay raise, or whether or not our new uniform pants fit properly. But it seems that we're constantly in a delusional state due to the lack of communication. Where is the purple promise? (rhetorically)
We're closing in on the one year aniversary of the Fedex purchase of Watkins and still no communication/changes for the better.
Fedex freight will probably get a pay raise to 54 point something cents per mile and we will get our usual crumb that doesn't equal a cost of living raise.
end translation

Nice Job, although I don't agree with it. somewhere in that statement it should have said I *****ED AT WATKINS ALLS THE TIME TO!!!!!:biglaugh: :hysterical: :hysterical:

translation:
We're closing in on the one year anniversary of the FedEx purchase of Watkins and still no communication/changes for the better.
FedEx freight will probably get a pay raise to 54 point something cents per mile and we will get our usual crumb that doesn't equal a cost of living raise.
end translation
Thanks I thought I said that. Glad for Redneck terminology

:1036316054: