TForce | The momentum is overwhelming for a yes vote!

Raleigh/Durham barn is 100 percent voting yes
..this time....
Just so you know not all of you will continue to work. By voting yes you are voting members out of a job. The big issue your missing is the subcontracting. So vote your yes but after the holidays start saying goodbye to your buddies. Next contract with no balls you will be paying into your healthcare.

Remember you voted it in %

I don't really think this is about embarrassing anyone. we're all emotional right now if you're not emotional there's something seriously wrong with your core.
When I say embarrassing. I mean the company will know in the future we will be unwilling to strike. UPS will know this next contract time.

Just so you know not all of you will continue to work. By voting yes you are voting members out of a job. The big issue your missing is the subcontracting. So vote your yes but after the holidays start saying goodbye to your buddies. Next contract with no balls you will be paying into your healthcare.

They can't find enough people before all this happened. So I have a feeling it's not going to be long till everyone gets back to work. Also by the end of the contract it will have been 15 years since UPS freight rasied insurance. So you're probably right we will see a increase.

If UPS is actions aren't enough to convince you of their intent , nothing will.
Sorry, you have been making over 100 posts a days since you joined TB 3days ago, I assumed it was because you had some information to offer or contribute. But I didn't catch that about the economic consequences to UPS and UPSF. Could repeat that information for me please?

All votes are tracked by trends. If local a votes results in x and local b results in x and local c results in x, then it is more likely that most results will be x. Because the voters choice is always more common than uncommon.

So basically if most voters dont want to strike, that will be reflected at all local(there are always statistical outliers)votes. If they do, then the same applies.

Oh my, another caring brother from another company. Where have you been the last 5 years??

Raleigh/Durham barn is 100 percent voting yes
..this time....
I don't know if I'd be proud of that. Unless you all are wearing skirts.

Nobody there has a mind of their own?? Or you're talking ::shit::. One of the two.