TForce | The momentum is overwhelming for a yes vote!

Well I got some word from another terminal, HST is going to be voting overwhelmingly for yes. the most common phrase that I've heard coming out of these terminals is this "f*** this Strike ::shit::, I need to work!
since 99% of employees have no idea what it strike entails, they're getting a taste and they don't like the taste.

I told my fellow employees a few weeks back a strike is no game it's about employees losing their jobs, their cars, their homes and getting stuck with unbelievable medical bills because they no longer have medical insurance.

Last edited:
Speaking as an informed observer, be aware there may be work available for you, should a strike occur.

In my region, members of our local have preference over casuals. Hours worked apply to benefits. Contact your local and get the skinny on working for ABF or YRC union companies to determine if this applies to you. There are options if this comes to a strike. It may not be wages to which you have become accustomed, but it may keep the ‘wolves’ away.

The freight goes somewhere, and the aforementioned companies are desperate for quality drivers.

Speaking as an informed observer, be aware there may be work available for you, should a strike occur.

In my region, members of our local have preference over casuals. Hours worked apply to benefits. Contact your local and get the skinny on working for ABF or YRC union companies to determine if this applies to you. There are options if this comes to a strike. It may not be wages to which you have become accustomed, but it may keep the ‘wolves’ away.

The freight goes somewhere, and the aforementioned companies are desperate for quality drivers.
Vote yes we shouldn't have to look for work!!!!! That's if ups is not tired of the freight headaches..........

The strike advocates think a strike is gonna be a parade. Yet not one of them have a clue, because none have ever been on a strike.

Until a few days ago, these strike happy people thought UPS was going still contribute to the team care healthcare if they strike the company. Its laughable.

The strike advocates think a strike is gonna be a parade. Yet not one of them have a clue, because none have ever been on a strike.

Until a few days ago, these strike happy people thought UPS was going still contribute to the team care healthcare if they strike the company. Its laughable.
There is Zero guarantee that TeamCare will cover your health care benefits during a strike but they will guarantee that Cobra insurance will kick in as a last resort for $369.00 per week. Don't believe it? Call Teamcare at 1800-323-5000

Is there a block button on this site? Auto block all company reps

You'd rather lie to your fellow employees and harm them, than tell the truth?

As I have stated, these vote no/strike advocates don't give a damn about anyone or thing than their own personal objective. They will lie and decieve and destroy anyone who gets in their way or challenge's them.

You'd rather lie to your fellow employees and harm them, than tell the truth?

As I have stated, these vote no/strike advocates don't give a damn about anyone or thing than their own personal objective. They will lie and decieve and destroy anyone who gets in their way or challenge's them.
So you have the ability to judge another’s motives. Only one who can do that. Here’s my motive. I want upsf drivers to get as much from ups as possible. Only way for that to happen is to risk the possibility of unemployment. You know ups won’t give anything willingly. You must force them to part with the money.

So you have the ability to judge another’s motives. Only one who can do that. Here’s my motive. I want upsf drivers to get as much from ups as possible. Only way for that to happen is to risk the possibility of unemployment. You know ups won’t give anything willingly. You must force them to part with the money.
And who do you work for?