TForce | The momentum is overwhelming for a yes vote!

Or especially from so called united brothers from other company's that are hauling our freight down the road.
How do you know what if any freight other Teamsters from other company's are hauling. How do you even know right now that UPSF even plans on turning away business other than the fact that that's what they told you.

Or especially from so called united brothers from other company's that are hauling our freight down the road.
What makes you think your freight will even go to another Union LTL if you go on strike??
Most places that Teamsters pick up from, fedex, saia, xpo, etc., also pick up from.
Don't let the company or company men drive a wedge between you and other Teamsters.

What makes you think your freight will even go to another Union LTL if you go on strike??
Most places that Teamsters pick up from, fedex, saia, xpo, etc., also pick up from.
Don't let the company or company men drive a wedge between you and other Teamsters.
With 12,000 union jobs on the line, I am not seeing to much unity here...………….disgusted!

With 12,000 union jobs on the line, I am not seeing to much unity here...………….disgusted!
Anyone that's been a Teamster under current leadership more than 6 months understands that.
Whatever way you decide to vote good luck

I'm sorry that you are worried about the contract talks... and the propaganda that is coming from your company.

But look at it this way.... if you weren't in a Union and didn't have a Union job you would not have to worry about what you receive as a compensation package because you would not have a say about it anyway.

So with being in the Union you now have a say.... the first round it was voted down. You now have the opportunity to vote on a second proposal....it's your right as a Teamster to vote what ever way you want. It is a good thing you are represented by the Teamsters to be able to have this right.

I can't believe that you would be upset with other fellow Teamsters that have the same rights as you and to bad mouth the Union for your right to Express your opinions and feelings .

Vote yes or no.... it's your choice.

It appears to me that upsf drivers have the upper hand.... I think I would take advantage of it.

Stay strong.

Unity starts with you.

Got great news from a co-worker, big D is voting yes on final offer. They went 2-1 against first offer, but they aren't gonna throw there good jobs away. The momentum is yes, just as it was 5 years ago, people are not going to throw their good paying jobs away for the hope of something.
Money talks and empty promises walk.
We are a smaller terminal (BHM) with 44 people voting last time. Most voted no. But this time I only know 3 people voting no. I think more people are heading to the Hall next weekend to vote yes then voted last time too. Glad people from Dallas are turning to a yes vote. I think people will get a small taste of what a strike feels like next week. We're expecting a big layoff the middle to the end of next week. I also voted yes last time. I don't want to risk the company shutting down. This is still a great place to work.
I'm still worried about layoff till we get our freight back. I'm hoping we recover pretty quickly.

In the end the vast majority will not volunteer to risk loss of job, benefits, and wages for the unknown. The IBT has not garnered enough confidence, nor strength in the employees at upsf for said employees to risk or trust a strike in their hands.

The lack of any action by the hoffa administration, when ups announced a clear out of the system shows they are unprepared and lack the resolve to act.

Unfortunately, our financial lives are in his hands if we were to strike. That alone will give many great pause when they walk in to vote.

When the vote passes, ups will start picking up freight again on 11-12-18, that will give us about a week to start to return to normal.

I'm sorry that you are worried about the contract talks... and the propaganda that is coming from your company.

But look at it this way.... if you weren't in a Union and didn't have a Union job you would not have to worry about what you receive as a compensation package because you would not have a say about it anyway.

So with being in the Union you now have a say.... the first round it was voted down. You now have the opportunity to vote on a second proposal....it's your right as a Teamster to vote what ever way you want. It is a good thing you are represented by the Teamsters to be able to have this right.

I can't believe that you would be upset with other fellow Teamsters that have the same rights as you and to bad mouth the Union for your right to Express your opinions and feelings .

Vote yes or no.... it's your choice.

It appears to me that upsf drivers have the upper hand.... I think I would take advantage of it.

Stay strong.

Unity starts with you.
I certainly do not see that Upsf employees have the upper hand. We now have nothing since our union decided to warn the company of a strike. One of the very few cards we had left. UPS has the upper hand 10 fold so I guess we can agree to disagree.

I certainly do not see that Upsf employees have the upper hand. We now have nothing since our union decided to warn the company of a strike. One of the very few cards we had left. UPS has the upper hand 10 fold so I guess we can agree to disagree.

So where would you be with out the Union? Some are acting as if it were the Union's fault that you voted against the first proposal.

If you didn't have the Union you would be sitting back taking whatever they decide to give you.

Maybe a Union job isn't for some of you.

Some say that teamster drivers from other companies and contracts don't affect upsf??

Do you think that if you were the first trucking company the Teamsters have... you would have the rights and pay ...insurance that you have now?

I would not like to see you ups drivers go backwards like yrcw did with their company propaganda that scared them into 10 years of concessions while the company makes money.... enough for the big bosses to get big bonuses.

I'm not trying to sway the vote one way or the other. ... but some on here are acting like children.... more like managment.

I'm a teamster from a different company that wants and hopes upsf drivers get a fair contract.... no hidden agenda from me.

Good luck

So where would you be with out the Union? Some are acting as if it were the Union's fault that you voted against the first proposal.

If you didn't have the Union you would be sitting back taking whatever they decide to give you.

Maybe a Union job isn't for some of you.

Some say that teamster drivers from other companies and contracts don't affect upsf??

Do you think that if you were the first trucking company the Teamsters have... you would have the rights and pay ...insurance that you have now?

I would not like to see you ups drivers go backwards like yrcw did with their company propaganda that scared them into 10 years of concessions while the company makes money.... enough for the big bosses to get big bonuses.

I'm not trying to sway the vote one way or the other. ... but some on here are acting like children.... more like managment.

I'm a teamster from a different company that wants and hopes upsf drivers get a fair contract.... no hidden agenda from me.

Good luck
I personally believe we need a union at UPS, but I am not going to debate that issue now since Overnite was used as a pawn to unionize and was another very unique situation that UPS got what they wanted as usual. Our problem is how the union and the company handled this whole contract issue. Yes, the majority and myself voted the first contract down with hopes of making some small changes which should have been easily done. Now we are left with a choice. Yes, for a job and No for unemployment, absolutely ridiculous situation the union and the company has put us in over such minute changes that could have been easily passed. Voting this contract down is just not worth the risk of what the out come may be. If their was any chance in hell that the company would even consider coming back to the table to offer anything the offering would be so minute that it just wouldn't be worth the risk . It really is just that simple for me.

We are a smaller terminal (BHM) with 44 people voting last time. Most voted no. But this time I only know 3 people voting no. I think more people are heading to the Hall next weekend to vote yes then voted last time too. Glad people from Dallas are turning to a yes vote. I think people will get a small taste of what a strike feels like next week. We're expecting a big layoff the middle to the end of next week. I also voted yes last time. I don't want to risk the company shutting down. This is still a great place to work.
I'm still worried about layoff till we get our freight back. I'm hoping we recover pretty quickly.
You have no idea how people are going to vote so just stop it

The yes vote will prevail. It always does when the choice is work or unemployment. There just aren't enough chest beaters out there.
Reasonable I see you just signed up to the trucking boards like two days ago . I see how involved you are in the members if you were a member you would have been involved prior to this vote. So I agree and call bullshit on you.

Reasonable I see you just signed up to the trucking boards like two days ago . I see how involved you are in the members if you were a member you would have been involved prior to this vote. So I agree and call :horseshit: on you.

I beg your pardon I didn't know you were the king of the internet.
I have a right just as you do post my opinions and concerns.
Many posting on here don't even work at UPS Freight.