Yellow | The Ridge has a New Roof!

Are you threatening me? :hysterical: I've always refrained from getting into a battle of wits with UNARMED opponents. You must have extremely powerful eyes. We run on opposite days. And we since we both start at 13:00 you have NEVER seen me in Chicago OR Cleveland/Akron.:duh:
When are you Chicago Ridge guys going to accept that unless the Heights sells we are not going back to the Ridge? All we ever hear is how Roadway management screwed you. While Dan M. and Fran G. recommended the move, Bill Z. and Mike S. approved it.:duh:
We've been here before. The picture in my profile is Hunter S. Thompson, an author that I enjoy.
PS. 2nd reply to the same post there pilot108. Just can't let it go can you?
Threat? I don't see one. Your the one that started the name calling here and through pm's. I don't have a 1300 start time so that one goes down too. As far as all the ridge guys goes, I see you get on here and scream to the masses that it will never happen and how dare anyone bring this subject up. Now to the point of roadway management, Where are they now at this terminal. One is has been walked out the door for discrimination and another was arrested for grand theft(remember the generator), so when people speak about pos roadway management as far as it pertains to 309 I think they might have a case. Now as to your picture I asked you about that over a year ago and don't really give a care about him or his writings. I much prefer NON fiction in the books I read. And to you Sir, not as long as you won't.:smilies-19296:

309 an Oasis in the YRCF desert

If you want to keep up the name calling your more than free to, just remember it goes both ways and will get ugly.
Sure looks like a threat to me, NOT that I care. :biglaugh:
I feel the same way about Chicago Ridge as you Yellow guys felt about Chicago Heights. And what gripes you is I have made no attempt to hide that fact. You can point fingers at Roadway all you want the fact remains that the persons responsible for the move to 309 were YELLOW heritage. ($bill & Mike S.) The difference is we are in a nicer facility at 309. Who built the Ridge? Gateway. I don't think there is anyone still working in the industry who worked for Gateway. Roadway built the Heights. In fact the office where road dispatch is located was built AFTER Yellow Corp. acquired Roadway Corp. And look at it now, it is a pig sty like EVERY other heritage Yellow facility. Structures, just like equipment don't get any maintenance. I can assure you from personal experience that was NOT the case at Roadway before Yellow!

Sure looks like a threat to me, NOT that I care. :biglaugh:
I feel the same way about Chicago Ridge as you Yellow guys felt about Chicago Heights. And what gripes you is I have made no attempt to hide that fact. You can point fingers at Roadway all you want the fact remains that the persons responsible for the move to 309 were YELLOW heritage. ($bill & Mike S.) The difference is we are in a nicer facility at 309. Who built the Ridge? Gateway. I don't think there is anyone still working in the industry who worked for Gateway. Roadway built the Heights. In fact the office where road dispatch is located was built AFTER Yellow Corp. acquired Roadway Corp. And look at it now, it is a pig sty like EVERY other heritage Yellow facility. Structures, just like equipment don't get any maintenance. I can assure you from personal experience that was NOT the case at Roadway before Yellow!
Gateway was bought by Maislin Transport in 1979. I bet there are Teamsters at the Heights who might of worked for Gateway.

Gateway was bought by Maislin Transport in 1979. I bet there are Teamsters at the Heights who might of worked for Gateway.
There was only one I know of. He retired a few years ago. His handle was "windy city kid". He lives in Chicago Heights.

Hey pilot108, do you remember this post?

Hey Al , I got the same time start as you and with 9 years less seniority. 3/30/12
Do you have the same start time as me or not?
Or these.
I can attest to the fact that he's not management, a p. i. t.a. maybe , but not management. LOL! 2/22/12

Pain. In. THE @ss. Just in case you misunderstood. 2/22/12
I believe the name calling began on YOUR keyboard.

What about the new roof?
There is no new roof. Any maintenance of the Ridge is to prevent further deterioration. As it is, it's not worth much. In spite of what is posted here; in real estate it's location, location, location. 95th and Harlem isn't all that great a location for a truck terminal. I get beat up about it, but think, if the Ridge was so great why did $bill and Mike S. move everything to the Heights?

Chicago Ridge 301

There is no new roof. Any maintenance of the Ridge is to prevent further deterioration. As it is, it's not worth much. In spite of what is posted here; in real estate it's location, location, location. 95th and Harlem isn't all that great a location for a truck terminal. I get beat up about it, but think, if the Ridge was so great why did $bill and Mike S. move everything to the Heights?

103rd & harlem.

There for awhile I started thinking that maybe the R vs. Y thinking just might be going in the history books...silly me. This has been going on so long now boys that it's becoming pathetic. I wish people would start to realize there is NO Roadway OR Yellow the is only YRCF now. FOR GOD SAKES GET OVER IT!!!

There for awhile I started thinking that maybe the R vs. Y thinking just might be going in the history books...silly me. This has been going on so long now boys that it's becoming pathetic. I wish people would start to realize there is NO Roadway OR Yellow the is only YRCF now. FOR GOD SAKES GET OVER IT!!!
Can't......its in the Water.

I watched to many J.P. Delaney videos.