Yellow | The Ridge has a New Roof!

Hahahaha

If im having a bad day , all i need to do is find this tread . Gives me a good laugh . I heard this and that is gonna happen .... Haha ha ha

its-all-about-me.gif
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

When we all all went went to the ****hole in the Heights, we were told if you don't like it Resign..........we didn't , we won't, and if you don't want to go back to the Ridge....... Resign...it's as simple as that!!!!!

Yes, it's all all about me and everyone who got screwed by having to go to 309, now all the Roadtards can make the same decision we had to!!!!

Let them drive 85 miles (one way) from downstate Indiana..........LMAO

I have question to ANYONE. When the decision to close Chicago Ridge and consolidate to Chicago Heights, where was it made? And why?
NO speculation FACTS!

It was made when a Yellow Guy was put in Charge of Chicago, just like it was made 3 years ago when a Roadway Guy was in charge of Chicago, but he got got fired for sexual harassment!!!!! LMAO

OK Ladies and Gentleman I have a serious question for you'll . Why does EVER Chicago thread always turn into the same old **** Yellow vs Roadway ? I mean I knew this was going to happen from the very first post when the Dime used this but I was hoping maybe the same old **** wouldn't happen for the 100th time . But I was wrong . I also am getting tired of PM's like this and don't you know I also get this **** . So as you can see I can't win for losing LOL . It's been how many years now since the merger happen so can anyone give me a heads up about how much longer this hatred will be going on ? Thanks R-14Driver OUT !

R-14 this will go on forever, until the entire seniority board from east coast to west coast is cleared (will take 60 yrs--when we are all dead)..........We hate them / they hate us is as simple as we can put it.

We are all just a bunch of little kids--what do you expect?

Last edited by a moderator:
When we all all went went to the ****hole in the Heights, we were told if you don't like it Resign..........we didn't , we won't, and if you don't want to go back to the Ridge....... Resign...it's as simple as that!!!!!

Yes, it's all all about me and everyone who got screwed by having to go to 309, now all the Roadtards can make the same decision we had to!!!!

And people wonder why the Teamsters have no power,, to many onesters..

I can feel the love all the way over here in Duneland! We just need a:grouphug:
I love ya man!!!!

That is the absolute worst display I have seen from any "Teamster"........ Dime you deserve YRC, I can think of no better punishment for your sorry arse. :fingure:

That is the absolute worst display I have seen from any "Teamster"........ Dime you deserve YRC, I can think of no better punishment for your sorry arse. :fingure:

Dime is the farthest thing from a teamster.

Look Einstien do the math. 15 each way and 1 toll each way, duh....... Additionally I have had a bid since 1994 so I have NO freaking idea what the rest of your turd of a post is about. I couldn't care less who is the manager all I have to do is my job. But I guess for @$$ kissers like you having Mike W back helps. But look around almost EVERYONE in relay is heritage Roadway. And I don't see any difference in how ANYONE is treated.
One last thought. You had more bids to Cleveland because there was more freight being handled 5 years ago! :-O
I'm glad you finally realize that I'm way above you when it comes to intelligence and realize that I do know of what I speak. The fact that you cannot go sit with ron d must really send you for a loop. After all it was he who made a racial remark to an employee that was his demise, and you also have to admit if you are a man that since his departure that the attitude in the office has improved. As far as a$$ kissing, who goes and sits with the management on his own time? Your the one I see back behind the windows on a regular basis. as far as 15 miles each way , are you forgetting the 27 miles to the willow or the 39 miles to cbn? I guess that in your mind the rails don't count. As far as your last point is concerned, ron d wanted a 300 man extra board so he was against putting up any new bids, and the ones he did were only to be sat. starts. But this should'nt bother you as you only take daylight runs as you cannot run when the sun is down, your words not mine. If you want to keep up the name calling your more than free to, just remember it goes both ways and will get ugly.

Dime this time I think you went one thought too far. You are better than that.

309 now that's Heaven!

I'm glad you finally realize that I'm way above you when it comes to intelligence and realize that I do know of what I speak. The fact that you cannot go sit with ron d must really send you for a loop. After all it was he who made a racial remark to an employee that was his demise, and you also have to admit if you are a man that since his departure that the attitude in the office has improved. As far as a$$ kissing, who goes and sits with the management on his own time? Your the one I see back behind the windows on a regular basis. as far as 15 miles each way , are you forgetting the 27 miles to the willow or the 39 miles to cbn? I guess that in your mind the rails don't count. As far as your last point is concerned, ron d wanted a 300 man extra board so he was against putting up any new bids, and the ones he did were only to be sat. starts. But this should'nt bother you as you only take daylight runs as you cannot run when the sun is down, your words not mine. If you want to keep up the name calling your more than free to, just remember it goes both ways and will get ugly.
Are you threatening me? :hysterical: I've always refrained from getting into a battle of wits with UNARMED opponents. You must have extremely powerful eyes. We run on opposite days. And we since we both start at 13:00 you have NEVER seen me in Chicago OR Cleveland/Akron.:duh:
When are you Chicago Ridge guys going to accept that unless the Heights sells we are not going back to the Ridge? All we ever hear is how Roadway management screwed you. While Dan M. and Fran G. recommended the move, Bill Z. and Mike S. approved it.:duh:
We've been here before. The picture in my profile is Hunter S. Thompson, an author that I enjoy.
PS. 2nd reply to the same post there pilot108. Just can't let it go can you?

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Ladies and Gentleman I have a serious question for you'll . Why does EVER Chicago thread always turn into the same old **** Yellow vs Roadway ? I mean I knew this was going to happen from the very first post when the Dime used this but I was hoping maybe the same old **** wouldn't happen for the 100th time . But I was wrong . I also am getting tired of PM's like this and don't you know I also get this **** . So as you can see I can't win for losing LOL . It's been how many years now since the merger happen so can anyone give me a heads up about how much longer this hatred will be going on ? Thanks R-14Driver OUT !

The hatred will stop officially March 31st, 2015 when they finally put the nails in the coffin of YRCF. No more money and blood to suck out of this loser by then. Oh by the way I hear YRCF will make the annoucement either at 'The Ridge or The Heights" depending on which terminal "survives".:stirthepot: :cuss: :ranting2:

Hey R14 the last 3 posts ought to get things going.

From now on I think all those " nice " post from all the drivers/dock/yard/office/management/mechanics and so on and so on from a certain group who cant let it go ,all I will say is one word ZOLLARS !