FedEx Freight | The Union Debate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Red the statement you make" We welcome a strike, we want them to strike "
Do you now speak for Fredrick Smith also ? I highly doubt the share holders are on board with your statement and may see this as violation of their social media policy ?
I speak for me....pull up my profile, "my views are mine and do not reflect my employer's views..."

Last edited:
Not a Holland driver son !
I am hearing they will be part of the E-Log roll out in the name of "Safety "
Your new electronic score card so to say.
Every company is going to have to have the e-logs. I have heard some people don't mind them and some people hate them because of the cameras.

We got 43 new Volvos in last fall and they all had the forward facing cameras from the factory...NO inward facing cameras.
There were some more new Volvos behind the shop this afternoon but I didn't have time to check them out but I'm sure they also have the forward facing cameras.
Our shop was told that a third party would be coming in to install the E-logs and forward facing cameras on the older trucks but NOTHING was mentioned about inward facing cameras!!

We got 43 new Volvos in last fall and they all had the forward facing cameras from the factory...NO inward facing cameras.
There were some more new Volvos behind the shop this afternoon but I didn't have time to check them out but I'm sure they also have the forward facing cameras.
Our shop was told that a third party would be coming in to install the E-logs and forward facing cameras on the older trucks but NOTHING was mentioned about inward facing cameras!!
That's what I had heard, that the new trucks come with forward facing cameras. My center is small so we really don't get new tractors but maybe we will now.

I work at ABF and they have the e-logs installed. There is no cameras on them. If they did you could pivot them away from you anyway.

Don't know anything about "all centers across the country" but I can speak for CLT.
The pro union few would prefer you to believe that the police pod/camera, along with their overwhelming presence, was for the recent crime in the area and the white lines were for irrigation....both couldn't be further from the truth!! The police pod/camera and presence were in place to monitor the "protestors" and to make sure those white lines weren't crossed, the employees were allowed ingress, egress, and regress, and to ensure no one's vehicles were touched....this ain't California, the local police here aren't on the union's payroll!!
As for what "protestors"....yes, the pro union crowd tried to organize a one day ULP strike in CLT (like Gardena) but as our sources told us, they decided to pull the plug once they had lost "the element of surprise". As for this being a prank, then explain why "the man in the video" was politicking for the last three weeks begging drivers and dockworkers to join their crusade or to not come to work on Thur the 28th?? The FACT is almost all of the ones he ask either laughed at him or laughed after he walked away because the SUPER Majority no longer wants a union in CLT!! "Lost their element of surprise"...I'm guessing they finally got a dose of reality once they realized they have NO support!! How would it have looked when 20 or so CLT drivers were outnumbered by the union volunteers while 180-200 drivers drove across their picket line to come to work?? How would the local President, an elected position, look in front of his members when those 180-200 drivers crossed their line?? How would it look to those same members once they realize their President plans on wasting their money on a lost cause??
The bottom line is we welcome a strike, we want them to strike, so we can show the whole country, via the local news, just how little support they have in CLT and what a joke their little movement has become!!

Well red I was hoping for your reply because your now digging into a deeper lie. You see once you lie you have to cover your tracks with more lies. I called the police department when the police pod was put there and I was told they were there because of recent crime in the area hmmm I think what they said was a cop shot someone down the street.
As far as a strike that's bs first gardenia was a work stoppage for one day not strike . Okay and legal by according with the nlrb,also gardenia is not in a union. Clt is in the union and as long as it's still in court couldn't and wouldn't. Also would have to be sactioned by the men which you guys had no meeting for a vote to strike so you keep rolling those lies out your own no voters in clt don't even want to associate with you anymore because of your proven lies.

Every company is going to have to have the e-logs. I have heard some people don't mind them and some people hate them because of the cameras.
Really ?
I have also heard many do not have a clue as to what the E-Log is all about.
Andy Opie and Barney along with a few Holland drivers are working with Red to get the right information out to the super majority .

Well red I was hoping for your reply because your now digging into a deeper lie. You see once you lie you have to cover your tracks with more lies. I called the police department when the police pod was put there and I was told they were there because of recent crime in the area hmmm I think what they said was a cop shot someone down the street.
As far as a strike that's bs first gardenia was a work stoppage for one day not strike . Okay and legal by according with the nlrb,also gardenia is not in a union. Clt is in the union and as long as it's still in court couldn't and wouldn't. Also would have to be sactioned by the men which you guys had no meeting for a vote to strike so you keep rolling those lies out your own no voters in clt don't even want to associate with you anymore because of your proven lies.
Really?? Again, that's what you prefer guys to believe but it's not the TRUTH, you must've called the wrong police dept!! The policeman that was sitting in the pod was facing the company, not the store, and for three days the police had their vehicles parked facing the company, not the store!!
Call it what you wish but it was officially a ULP Strike, https://www.nlrb.gov/strike
also ok and legal according to the NLRB. Perhaps you need to brush up on your reading!!
Nothing pertaining to CLT is in court, the courts issued their ruling. Did they get far enough with their movement to even contact the NLRB or were they just testing the waters first (which would've been the smart thing to do), who knows, but it didn't take all 20-30 of them long to realize they have no support and that's a fact!!
No one wants to associate with me, no one talks to me, boohoo, poor me...I've got more friends now at work than I've ever had!! Yeah, I've probably lost a few along this journey but that tells me they weren't really friends to begin with and I've more than made up for their loss!!

Actually, I baited Rattlesnake....I tested him by giving him that info to see how far he'd slither with it...and I see he made it quite a ways!! I never talked to a Holland driver...it seems the name Snake fits him well!!

Lmao you failed once again you got played like a fiddle and looked stupid to the company talk about loosing credibility. They might not let you lick their boots anymore if you keep failing.

Status
Not open for further replies.