FedEx Freight | The Union Debate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao you failed once again you got played like a fiddle and looked stupid to the company talk about loosing credibility. They might not let you lick their boots anymore if you keep failing.
So you guys are saying it was just total coincidence that the the police set that pod up to look for crime in the area at that certain time and not to monitor Union work stoppage. Sounds fishy to me.

So you guys are saying it was just total coincidence that the the police set that pod up to look for crime in the area at that certain time and not to monitor Union work stoppage. Sounds fishy to me.
Although they do move that pod around the area due to recent crimes, I happened to be there the morning of Wed, April 20th around 9:30am when they were setting that pod up. I also watched as the officers walked over to measure the white lines that are painted on the curb to ensure they were the proper distance from the center of the road which marks the end of the right of way....but yeah, some would prefer you to believe this was pure coincidence!! :hilarious:

The pro side is the only one's that's lost their credibility and your antics aren't helping them any...keep up the good work!! :1036316054:

Seriously from a guy claiming the cops wasted tax payer money putting up cameras because fed ex called them and said there were going to be protesters. You and the fail gang live in dream world they probably believe you when you tell them road drivers average 40 bucks an hour too what a joke you and your fail gang are. My antics??? just pointing out your full of bs and your gullible enough to fall for anything.

It sounds like your in the gullible crew. Let me explain how it works in real world the police department will not waste tax payer money to set up cameras for a supposed legal protest which was a rumor that red and everyone else took hook, line, and sinker.

The scissor lift across the street just happened to be at Food Lion for several weeks prior to being put across the street in the fuel stops parking lot. Red we told people that under no circumstances we were going on a strike once your group started spreading its lies and innuendo about a strike. Nobody was trying to pursuade anyone to go on strike lol. And YES, we called the CMPD and they told us the lift was used for crime prevention and had nothing to do with Fedex. It was also at rooms to go not long ago and they use several in the freedom drive precinct. You have exposed yourself and your group for being absolute liars. Great job!

Although they do move that pod around the area due to recent crimes, I happened to be there the morning of Wed, April 20th around 9:30am when they were setting that pod up. I also watched as the officers walked over to measure the white lines that are painted on the curb to ensure they were the proper distance from the center of the road which marks the end of the right of way....but yeah, some would prefer you to believe this was pure coincidence!! :hilarious:

How gullible can one person be, sorry the cops don't respond to rumors especially something if it did actually take place it would have been legal. How come you were upset that morning? Were you upset because you were gullible enough to believe what the holland driver told you and that you looked like a fool to the company?:emoticon digging::biglaugh:

It sounds like your in the gullible crew. Let me explain how it works in real world the police department will not waste tax payer money to set up cameras for a supposed legal protest which was a rumor that red and everyone else took hook, line, and sinker.
I wouldn't expect you to admit to another failure. I wasn't there but it does sound fishy. All police departments are different and look at things differently. Maybe in that town they don't take Union protest lightly.

A source I trust told me that management at the station was asked for permission to put that tower on their property because of a possible problem at Fedex. Here is a FACT. " I " ( as in me personally ) observed the head of security chatting with the officers at the window of their patrol car ( coincidence ? ). You Red fed them bad information and they acted. You and/or your sources are terribly misinformed.

Last edited:
The scissor lift across the street just happened to be at Food Lion for several weeks prior to being put across the street in the fuel stops parking lot. Red we told people that under no circumstances we were going on a strike once your group started spreading its lies and innuendo about a strike. Nobody was trying to pursuade anyone to go on strike lol. And YES, we called the CMPD and they told us the lift was used for crime prevention and had nothing to do with Fedex. It was also at rooms to go not long ago and they use several in the freedom drive precinct. You have exposed yourself and your group for being absolute liars. Great job!
You think the police are going to tell you what there using that lift for? Of course their going to tell you it's being use for crime prevention and not what they really might be doing.

The pro side is the only one's that's lost their credibility and your antics aren't helping them any...keep up the good work!! :1036316054:
You think the police are going to tell you what there using that lift for? Of course their going to tell you it's being use for crime prevention and not what they really might be doing.
Holland driver told me that the pod was their for another reason. They were verifying gate times..

I wouldn't expect you to admit to another failure. I wasn't there but it does sound fishy. All police departments are different and look at things differently. Maybe in that town they don't take Union protest lightly.

Failure???? Sorry Police departments don't operate on rumors of something that is legal to begin with. You would have to be pretty gullible to believe this non-sense i guess you fit right in with the fail gang.

You need to get your lies straight because one of the petition signature seeking minions said that the union actually called the terminal and informed them we were going to be on strike! Lol! It just keeps getting better! :emoticon digging:

Failure???? Sorry Police departments don't operate on rumors of something that is legal to begin with. You would have to be pretty gullible to believe this non-sense i guess you fit right in with the fail gang.
Another failure like the Gardenia debacle and all the centers that voted no or pulled petitions. It might be legal to begin with but both me and you know things can get out of control very quickly. I don't know how that police department works but maybe they take that seriously.

Another failure like the Gardenia debacle and all the centers that voted no or pulled petitions. It might be legal to begin with but both me and you know things can get out of control very quickly. I don't know how that police department works but maybe they take that seriously.

Sorry doesnt happen in real world. They would show up if things got out of control not put up a camera. Come back to reality.

Crime prevention....yes, trespassing on private property is a crime....blocking the ingress, egress, and regress of private property is a crime...vandalizing private property is a crime...so yes, you would be correct....in a sense...and unlike California, those crimes are enforced in NC.
You guys couldn't even come to an agreement, the road was against a one day strike while the city was all for it.
We didn't "spread" anything, most people didn't even know about it until the cops showed up on Wed....which brings up another point, had nothing to do with FedEx? Explain why a couple of police cars were across the street on Wed morn, 6-8 police cars were there on Thur morn with several more behind the center on Stafford Dr, and a couple more were acroos the street on Fri morn?? And when the scissor lift/pod is gone early next week, I guess you'll still say it had nothing to do with FedEx?
You couldn't agree on whether to have a strike, you couldn't get anyone to support your strike, and now you try to blame us for your short comings....you guys and your little movement are pathetic!!

A source I trust told me that management at the station was asked for permission to put that tower on their property because of a possible problem at Fedex. Here is a FACT. " I " ( as in me personally ) observed the head of security chatting with the officers at the window of their patrol car ( coincidence ? ). You Red fed them bad information and they acted. You and/or your sources are terribly misinformed.
Only believe half of what you see...the head of security was over there quite a few times, it's not like it was a big secret.
The company had the information long before we did....they have better moles than us I guess!!

Status
Not open for further replies.