FedEx Freight | The Union Debate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is changing the topic??
I accused you of being contradicting, I provided an example, I provided the definition, and I successfully defended my statement!!
Then YOU change the topic to obsession...

If I were you, I'd go to bed too!!
The topic was originally about privacy concerns. YOU branched out into assorted topics, making it about me.

Actually, I am flattered. I did not need or want it, but thank you for the attention.

Last edited:
Path of least resistance to a contract. Sell out the members and validate the emptiness of the promises made during the campaign. Then they can collect dues while proclaiming victory. We both know FedEx will never give them a contract but just making a point of the organizations willingness to sell it's members short.

When this is all said and done, and those on the organizing committee are not "protected" anymore, they'll realize how good they had it when out in the cold and their beloved brotherhood isn't there for them.
We've already had a union organizer in CLT who fired himself and the union left him hanging high and dry....and these guys think the union has their backs...geez!!
One day they'll realize that the union just wants their money and doesn't give a damn about them personally!!

We've already had a union organizer in CLT who fired himself and the union left him hanging high and dry....and these guys think the union has their backs...geez!!
One day they'll realize that the union just wants their money and doesn't give a damn about them personally!!

It doesn't surprise me. I'm sure his "brothers" didn't stand behind him either. It's typical of today's Teamsters and members. You guys stay FedEx Strong and show them the door next year. I'll be cheering you on from Southeastern Freight Lines. :1036316054:

It doesn't surprise me. I'm sure his "brothers" didn't stand behind him either. It's typical of today's Teamsters and members. You guys stay FedEx Strong and show them the door next year. I'll be cheering you on from Southeastern Freight Lines. :1036316054:
Ding, ding, ding...winner, winner chicken dinner!!!
Once he denounced the union and how they treated him he was attacked like wolves on a fresh carcass!! Only after he changed his opinion and said there was nothing the union could've have done for him (cough, cough) his brothers then welcomed him back with open arms!! Typical!!

FedEx Stong we are...and growing, while the door gets ever so closer!!

Ding, ding, ding...winner, winner chicken dinner!!!
Once he denounced the union and how they treated him he was attacked like wolves on a fresh carcass!! Only after he changed his opinion and said there was nothing the union could've have done for him (cough, cough) his brothers then welcomed him back with open arms!! Typical!!

FedEx Stong we are...and growing, while the door gets ever so closer!!

Well maybe this Dick Dastardly fellow went through a hard time after losing his job and having his core beliefs blown up in his face. Maybe after having been made a fool of by the teamsters and doing some serious soul-searching he now realizes he made some serious errors in his life and probably said quite a few things he regrets to some people. Maybe he's finally rebounding and finally able to land a decent job again and right some wrongs.

The most important thing in this is that he learned from his mistakes. I'm also sure that poor fellow would want to extend out apologies to anyone he may have offended in the past when he went through a dark time in his life.

Well maybe this Dick Dastardly fellow went through a hard time after losing his job and having his core beliefs blown up in his face. Maybe after having been made a fool of by the teamsters and doing some serious soul-searching he now realizes he made some serious errors in his life and probably said quite a few things he regrets to some people. Maybe he's finally rebounding and finally able to land a decent job again and right some wrongs.

The most important thing in this is that he learned from his mistakes. I'm also sure that poor fellow would want to extend out apologies to anyone he may have offended in the past when he went through a dark time in his life.
Maybe dick dastardly shouldn't falsify legal documents,then he wouldn't have been fired. Union had nothing to save him with. He forged signatures on delivery receipts if I remember correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.