FedEx Freight | The Union Debate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dust bowl parking lot I like to keep tractor clean for city man lmao.
Just curious...came by your KNX yard the other morning and saw guys who had pulled in, parked, got there "stuff" out of their truck, and were walking in with their hands full. Do your road guys not drop their own trailers??

Just curious...came by your KNX yard the other morning and saw guys who had pulled in, parked, got there "stuff" out of their truck, and were walking in with their hands full. Do your road guys not drop their own trailers??
I don't know Knoxville work rules but if during the week road drivers pull into inbound lane job is done yard and city responsibilities.

How pathetic your life must be that you spend your Saturday morning on Truckingboards attempting to insult me. I'm flattered I mean that much to you.

That said, I would define a "crybaby" as one whom complains nonstop about his job on an internet forum, yet does nothing about his situation. That's a crybaby bitch in my book.

Just so we're clear I'm referring to you. No offense, but I know you're on the slow side.

Come on everyone cry for me i commited a felony and ever since i have been spamming a board for my former employer because i can't handle it. No insult towards you its the truth. How pathetic you must be to spend so much time on the fed ex forum which you don't even work talk about sad. Let it go crybaby. :crybaby::crybaby:

I'm positive...as stated before, I was a little rebellious in my younger days and I tested the system, that's how it works. Our appeals process is no different than your grievance process...except we don't have anyone making backroom deals for us!! :poke:

Lmao good one not true but funny.

How pathetic you must be to spend so much time on the fed ex forum

I come on here once in a while to be entertained by clowns like you. You on the other hand, spend most of your free time on here as confirmed by you spending your Saturday on here whining.

There's always a guy like you at every terminal. You know your type; always complaining, claiming he's getting screwed over on his route, claiming that his seniority entitles him to more, always worried about what someone else is doing and or running, etc. They always look for someone to run up and bitch to but they don't want to hear it. They know its just typical behavior and they're busy actually working. You're just miserable to be around.

You had your chance. Your coworkers made the decision to not go Union. Let it go already.

I come on here once in a while to be entertained by clowns like you. You on the other hand, spend most of your free time on here as confirmed by you spending your Saturday on here whining.

There's always a guy like you at every terminal. You know your type; always complaining, claiming he's getting screwed over on his route, claiming that his seniority entitles him to more, always worried about what someone else is doing and or running, etc. They always look for someone to run up and bitch to but they don't want to hear it. They know its just typical behavior and they're busy actually working. You're just miserable to be around.

You had your chance. Your coworkers made the decision to not go Union. Let it go already.

Lol thats funny crybaby. Keep on whining about how the union wronged you and try to make up stuff about me. How pathetic can you be? You don't even work here, but are on here everyday crying like a school girl. I would work circles around you, and guess what i have never took short cuts or broke company policy to get the job done faster. I respect the vote get a life dude you need a hobby other than crying.

get a life dude you need a hobby other than crying.

You need a hobby other than spending your entire Saturday on here attacking people (which is against the rules if you didn't already know) and whining about your job. I spent my Saturday catching fish and just finished frying 'em up in the outdoor fryer. Damn they were good!

Sorry I couldn't respond sooner but I have responsibilities. When you own as much land as I do it's like a second job. The hay doesn't bale itself.

Last edited:
You need a hobby other than spending your entire Saturday on here attacking people (which is against the rules if you didn't already know) and whining about your job. I spent my Saturday catching fish and just finished frying 'em up in the outdoor fryer. Damn they were good!

Sorry I couldn't respond sooner but I have responsibilities. When you own as much land as I do it's like a second job. The hay doesn't bale itself.

Funny thing is that you seem to forget you attacked me first. I spent all of five minutes yesterday morning here responding to you and your clown buddies. Again i work here, your a screw up and couldn't keep your job here. You should go to your new employers forum and whine over there. Maybe along with your new found responsibilities, you should learn to take accountability for your own actions also.

Funny thing is that you seem to forget you attacked me first. I spent all of five minutes yesterday morning here responding to you and your clown buddies. Again i work here, your a screw up and couldn't keep your job here. You should go to your new employers forum and whine over there. Maybe along with your new found responsibilities, you should learn to take accountability for your own actions also.

If asking why you don't find a job that makes you happy is an attack, then we have different definitions of the word.

Second, why tell me to "let go" of what happened to me, yet you bring it up every other post? Maybe you are the one who needs to let it go huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.