TForce | The vote next weekend will be a strike vote!

The General President can do pretty much anything he wants, with the approval of the executive board.

Its quite obvious your message to us all is that we don't stand a chance on getting a better contract, so the question is, do we all just give in and vote yes or do we all just not show up and let the IBT vote for us...............WTF!

We all show up, read the new TA, decide whether the changes are good or bad, then vote yes or no.

Let the IBT, BA's and local committees do what they want after that.

The Union/Local has been good for me. I have enforced my rights and my local has backed us up. Hoffa/Hall on the other hand....................:clappy:

I do have to agree, local 480 and our B.A has done alot of good for the teamsters he represents. We have won many greviences that had no language in the contract for. Some that were won were put in effect for the whole country. The only one big issue i have is he tried saying this was a good offer. I know thats a biggy, but he has done alot of justice for the rank n file in many other areas

Seriously, inquiring minds want to know?

"Teamsta", what level management are you in exactly?

Negativism drives down voter turnout. Less turnout and the weaker we become. You only need to look in the mirror to see why this has happened. I will continue file grievances and make great strides in protecting myself against violations. That takes real work and dedication. Remember, the more you trash the more you complain, the weaker we become.

Negativism drives down voter turnout. Less turnout and the weaker we become. You only need to look in the mirror to see why this has happened. I will continue file grievances and make great strides in protecting myself against violations. That takes real work and dedication. Remember, the more you trash the more you complain, the weaker we become.

The "highlighted" part above speaks volumes,...You'll protect "yourself",...No concern for you brothers and sisters????

Besides, if the new "ta" passes you wont be able to file a grievance, Unless the BA gives you he's blessing, And we all know there is no chance any BA is gong to do any more than he has to do to take our money,..........

The "highlighted" part above speaks volumes,...You'll protect "yourself",...No concern for you brothers and sisters????

Besides, if the new "ta" passes you wont be able to file a grievance, Unless the BA gives you he's blessing, And we all know there is no chance any BA is gong to do any more than he has to do to take our money,..........

You are certainly no brother of mine, my brothers don't ***** and moan like a baby. It has always been my experience that those who invoke that BS are the worst of all the members.

Your second statement is simply untrue. If you have to post falsehoods to make a point, your cause is already lost.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard