ABF | the YRC threat

I hope I didn't step on anyone's toes by liking all your posts. I saw these 2 trolls in action a whole lot as I have interest in what's going on at ABF although I am not an employee. They need a good smack down.

If the manager gives CC to the bottom guy , all the ones in front of him will also get CC.
It don't work that way.
not trolling at all. Just an abf applicant viewing from outside the box. If conway offered the benefits Ur families enjoy, I would have no reason to leave conway. As far as the cameras, I have nothin to hide. As far as the vacation, I can live with that. I addressed the issue to the interviewing terminal manager, and he has no problem giving a cc day when needed. I don't know why your trying to discourage me. I work at a shet hole already with no benefits.

I hope I didn't step on anyone's toes by liking all your posts. I saw these 2 trolls in action a whole lot as I have interest in what's going on at ABF although I am not an employee. They need a good smack down.
Not at all, I've seen and read your stuff, no offense taken here.

No, Brother Roadrunner73,...the difference is that you take an even-handed stance on your posts here, and any comment you make comes from your brain.....instead of the posterior opening,....like some posters. We appreciate the "from the brains" approach no matter which company , or whether you're Union, non-Union, ..or......even management,...if they had the ability to rent some brains for the occasion........

No, Brother Roadrunner73,...the difference is that you take an even-handed stance on your posts here, and any comment you make comes from your brain.....instead of the posterior opening,....like some posters. We appreciate the "from the brains" approach no matter which company , or whether you're Union, non-Union, ..or......even management,...if they had the ability to rent some brains for the occasion........

Thank you for those kind words!

I care about my future. That's why I applied at abf. Free health insurance, overtime after 8, a pension plan, being treated like a human being. I don't get any of that stuff at conway. Way I see it, abf is still the best carrier to work for. Plus ill top
Out in 2 years, and get healthy raises the
Next five years if I get the job.

Good luck to you, Don't let these guys discourage you. Go get the job and welcome aboard. :smile:

If I was crummy hand, I bet they would discipline me with an attendance problem. I have nothin to worry about.

If you are a crummy hand, they won't even hire you... Once you quit, you will be just left holding the bag. Another thing you may want to think about is they can now use non union people to do the job you say they are offering you. If you have a job you may just want to keep it. Just Saying

If you are a crummy hand, they won't even hire you... Once you quit, you will be just left holding the bag. Another thing you may want to think about is they can now use non union people to do the job you say they are offering you. If you have a job you may just want to keep it. Just Saying
thanks for the advice. I'm staying away for the linehaul board. From what I've been reading, it's their runs that are at risk being pushed to contractors or ue guys. I just wanna do either UE or city work. Ill take what ever I can get. Ill scrub the dumpster if I have to.

what a guy with 20 plus years told me thats why. think about it these guys always followed the big three. but they forgot how to take astand to bad .thats okay its only a matter of time if you know what i mean. hey have a great holiday il b helping abf move the freightwow.

What I want to know is where is that CC reason for missing work identified on the time card? My time card has a list of possible reasons for not being at work. They include such things as vacations, sick days, personal days, holidays (i e New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day etc) I can't see where that CC reason is located. Maybe Rollin can help me find it.

ABFer, Really!!! You think I'm kissing but? Give the guy a break, When you wanted to work for ABF did you get bashed or supported? Your such a brave and tough guy behind your computer. :crybaby:
The guy wore out his break with his previous posts.