XPO | This Year's Benefit Options

That HS and the sheer volume of drivers we have. (what around 30,000)? BJ said that he'd cut and cut and cut. Knowing what little I have learned about him...I'd say that he is using his large number of LTL employees to leverage a big discount on the whole health care package by putting it out for bids...w/ the lowest bidder getting the contract.
I'm afraid this is only the first round of cuts, cuts, and more cuts. We won't have anything left but check when he's done.

That HS and the sheer volume of drivers we have. (what around 30,000)? BJ said that he'd cut and cut and cut. Knowing what little I have learned about him...I'd say that he is using his large number of LTL employees to leverage a big discount on the whole health care package by putting it out for bids...w/ the lowest bidder getting the contract.

Remember when you day that discount word, that he is looking to get the best deal for him and/or XPO.

I'm afraid this is only the first round of cuts, cuts, and more cuts. We won't have anything left but check when he's done.

It's totally possible. I feel it won't be to terrible. He values drivers a great deal. We will see how it all plays out. But there is going to be a lot more cuts, I agree totally there.

Remember when you day that discount word, that he is looking to get the best deal for him and/or XPO.

Not necessarily us, the driving force behind this company, right? BJ said that there would be no changes in the ways things are done until at 2017. Let's hope that he keeps our pto accrual rates where they are. Same thing for our pay rates. Conway already froze our pensions in 2006. I just hope that he realizes that if he monkey's w/ the driver's benefits that it just might come back to bite him. A lot of drivers will jump ship to OD, FEDEX, Yellow, ABF, etc. if he decides to pull the rug out from underneath us. I do want him to be very prosperous and profitable, yet I want him to not get too greedy at our demise.

If you had a collective bargaining agreement you wouldnt have to worry about this at all
Troll. Do you actually think your trolling endears anyone to the idea of voting union. It does not matter what is being discussed you trolls come in and act like voting for Teamster representation will be this great panacea and make all of our wildest dreams come true. Go read your own forums, y'all have real problems. When you get those things fixed, come talk to me. I might listen then

Troll. Do you actually think your trolling endears anyone to the idea of voting union. It does not matter what is being discussed you trolls come in and act like voting for Teamster representation will be this great panacea and make all of our wildest dreams come true. Go read your own forums, y'all have real problems. When you get those things fixed, come talk to me. I might listen then

Exactly. I mean, can you say it any better than this ?

Way to go MM. I guess 'Teamster L200' is relatively new to TB, (1st post May 2016). Apparently not enough experience to realize that one just can't go barging into a non union forum w/ guns blazing on what we should and ought to do about our company business. Yup... he just stepped into a real hornet's nest.
Think he'll be back to give us more pointers concerning our internal affairs?

Not necessarily us, the driving force behind this company, right? BJ said that there would be no changes in the ways things are done until at 2017. Let's hope that he keeps our pto accrual rates where they are. Same thing for our pay rates. Conway already froze our pensions in 2006. I just hope that he realizes that if he monkey's w/ the driver's benefits that it just might come back to bite him. A lot of drivers will jump ship to OD, FEDEX, Yellow, ABF, etc. if he decides to pull the rug out from underneath us. I do want him to be very prosperous and profitable, yet I want him to not get too greedy at our demise.

Depending on the changes you speak of, the bennies and pay structure were guaranteed until Oct 2016. That's just around the corner, coinciding with the supposed insurance carrier change. We have already heard from some upper management that a PTO cap is coming as well.

And you know the Cigna required health assessment sure made us change our poor lifestyle habits as well....

Ever since our health insurance went to that health assessment (CIGNA) crap I completely changed over to my wife's insurance. That database and health coach sh"# was a scam to get every sheeple of employees to pay more and give your company to a reason for you to pay more. I never ever volunteer my medical stats to my place of employment. I used to tell the health coach all you need to now is my heart is beating and I'm here. HIPA laws work for ME!

Depending on the changes you speak of, the bennies and pay structure were guaranteed until Oct 2016. That's just around the corner, coinciding with the supposed insurance carrier change. We have already heard from some upper management that a PTO cap is coming as well.

You mean the current 25 year weekly accrual rate of 5.385 hours will be downgraded? The 20 year weekly accrual rate of 4.616 hours will go away too? Say it AIN'T so. I was hoping to max out my PTO's to 570 hours and cash them all in in about 4 years for about a $13,000 pay out upon my retirement separation from this company. What a bummer this is gonna be.
I guess increasing EBITDA, EBITDA, EBITDA, comes at the expense of diminishing drivers' BENEFITS, BENEFITS, BENEFITS.:chargrined:

Nope, we'd have to worry about CEO's greasing over the union goons to ram a dirty contract down our throats so that they can all get their 6 and 7 figure bonuses at our expense.
However if the drivers could think for themselves. The union would thrive and it would union leaders that WORKED for the union members and not for there own pocket

We have been waiting to hear what they will do with these two very big issues. And they are the most hurtful to the older more senior drivers. Vacation and health care are likely the two biggest questions talked about in the scuttlebutt right now.

We have been waiting to hear what they will do with these two very big issues. And they are the most hurtful to the older more senior drivers. Vacation and health care are likely the two biggest questions talked about in the scuttlebutt right now.

You sir are correct. Same talk going on not here. Not many happy people, and that's understandable. Surely they wouldn't be bold enough to cut insurance and pto simultaneously..

The one thing I hope changes is the employees that do not take XPO insurance will get a check from XPO. My last company I work for paid me around 600 bucks every 6 months for having insurance through my wife's work. I had to every year provide the company with the insurance carrier info to keep getting the check. My wife's employer offer this and is around 1200 a year. We looked at both of our plans it only took less then 2mins to see how much more Conway insurance was.