Yellow | those of you voting no r u really yrc employees/teamsters

Some are full of crap...What good are the work rules with no job? Alot of pride goes into the decision to give them up forever....which is what a "no" vote does from what we've heard.. By voting 'no' you are quitting, not fighting...This is not ABF they had plenty of money we do not...and how long do ya think they will keep them payrates and workrules without 30,000 backing them up...Sometimes fighting means to give in for now....some of them UFC fighters do alot of damage on there backs...sometimes they even get a tapout from the floor on there back.

Did you even see the list i posted on page 2???.............. all those company's failed.... some died suddenly, others died slowly like YRC is doing now!.

This isn't hard to figure out.... When you start robbing Peter to pay Paul, its only a matter of time before it all falls apart! And the deeper you get, the more radical you try to keep your head above water! you lash out at anyone around you! you think Noone knows what your going through! and you can handle it on your own! you have it all under control!! all the blame is put on everyone and everything else other then yourself!! Sound Familiar??

this is what Zollers is doing!.... hes taking desperate actions to try to fix and cover up what hes done to this company... The only problem, hes a day late and a dollar short! YRC will be on that list also.. if its not this month, it will be a few months down the road! winter is the slow time, and if there in trouble again going into the slow period.. they don't have enough to make it through it!

Did you even see the list i posted on page 2???.............. all those company's failed.... some died suddenly, others died slowly like YRC is doing now!.

This isn't hard to figure out.... When you start robbing Peter to pay Paul, its only a matter of time before it all falls apart! And the deeper you get, the more radical you try to keep your head above water! you lash out at anyone around you! you think Noone knows what your going through! and you can handle it on your own! you have it all under control!! all the blame is put on everyone and everything else other then yourself!! Sound Familiar??

this is what Zollers is doing!.... hes taking desperate actions to try to fix and cover up what hes done to this company... The only problem, hes a day late and a dollar short! YRC will be on that list also.. if its not this month, it will be a few months down the road! winter is the slow time, and if there in trouble again going into the slow period.. they don't have enough to make it through it!
So why don't ya just quit and bury your head in the sand now, if your scared.

So why don't ya just quit and bury your head in the sand now, if your scared.

I, Unlike you, have never posted anything with a word of fear in it!... you don't hear me saying "i'm afraid of the company closing, or i'm afraid of not being able to pay my bills, or any of the other things the "YES" voters have posted on here that there afraid of... so if you want to see anyone bury there head in the sand, you need to look for the yes voters! come to think of it... don't you fit into that category??

I, Unlike you, have never posted anything with a word of fear in it!... you don't hear me saying "i'm afraid of the company closing, or i'm afraid of not being able to pay my bills, or any of the other things the "YES" voters have posted on here that there afraid of... so if you want to see anyone bury there head in the sand, you need to look for the yes voters! come to think of it... don't you fit into that category??

Youre not afraid because you work for a non-and only fear us making a comeback.

It's easy to say your not scared...perhaps ya don't jhold good seniority and you are scared to have to work at YRC to pay your bills..Too hard for ya, waiing and all...Just becuase soimebody doesn't want to start over doesn't mean they are scared...I've started over many times, alot of times at nons...and I know that I did it before and could do it again...but if i have a choice,which i do, the choice is no...for alot of you have nom idea what it is like to be taken from all of the time and constantly having no say....and the naysayers, IMO, are the ones least likely to last long at the nons...for they like 'say'....and there is no 'say' at the nons whe n ya give this away.

Youre not afraid because you work for a non-and only fear us making a comeback.

Yeah, there you go!! and how did i get the Ballot that my pic is?..... never thought about that huh?? thats your problem, you can never see the picture staring you right in the face!! no wonder your voting yes!

Yeah, there you go!! and how did i get the Ballot that my pic is?..... never thought about that huh?? thats your problem, you can never see the picture staring you right in the face!! no wonder your voting yes!

I can post a photo of my buddies car or bike, no way to know who owns it. You are on this site all day and noght spewing hatred of YRC, dont expect us to be surprised youd have a bitter union guys ballot here....I really wonder about you...dont want to ionsult but I am finding you a bit dense.

I can post a photo of my buddies car or bike, no way to know who owns it. You are on this site all day and noght spewing hatred of YRC, dont expect us to be surprised youd have a bitter union guys ballot here....I really wonder about you...dont want to ionsult but I am finding you a bit dense.

There ya go........ you just gave me the boost of morale i needed!! I'm getting to you! you can not refute my posts and your grasping at air! and they say corporate is so smart!! you can't even win a debate against a truck driver! no wonder you all cant keep a company from going belly up!!

it doesn't seem logical to me that a teamster would not listen to the teamster leader telling us what is really going on with company. telling us what will happen if we vote no and if we vote yes. to all those spreading negativity if you really do not like what's going on why are you still on board and haven't jump ship .i'll tell you why cuz there's no lifeboat for you. meaning jobs aren't falling off trees . there's a saying in spanish better to have a bird in your hand than 100 flying. meaning if you have a job save it, than going out and looking for one that isn't there :17:

I want to know why this is not supported at the Local level but was supported all the other times. I believe this is a questions that should be asked to our Locals. I asked our Union Steward this question because I was unable to attend the meeting, and he responded with "I would be asking myself why the company is selling this MOU more then they did the last two" and I responded with "Because the last two times the union was doing it for them"

Do you really believe you have any say in the matter? You have no control over your own destiny if you still work at YRC. You voted for Hoffa, now live with the consequences. If you aren't a on maintenance due fees only, too bad. Zollars is no better than Hoffa in ruining an organization and he's still getting paid for it. Zollars is bankrupting the company, Hoffa is bankrupting the union. Who else but Obama can screw so many people with just one vote? How much blood and guts are you willing to give for the company?

Beside, can't anyone drink some Crown Royal on the rocks and post here on Truckingboards?

I have to admit , I like that line.

He don't care because he already got fired and is glad of it.

And this is why we know your corporate!! NO union man would ever use a member getting fired to side with the company! especially when the firing was do to taking care of a 2 1/2 year old autistic child!...... No matter if your union or corporate, you should be Barred from this board!! Next you will be making fun of someone with cancer! have you made fun of retarded or handicapped people yet?? it seems to be right up your alley!!

Therer might be alot of other guys out there with autistic children who may realkly need there insurance for medical bills...Would you take that from them for your situations sake? I'm sorry to hear about what happenend to you but maybe you are not done yet....and it wouldn't matter at all at the nons..You'd have no more fight left...You at least have a grievence hearing and union to still fight your cause...and there is a chance you still win...but at the nons..you'd be done...No second chance and they wouldn't let ya leave work either for your son...if they say work. Ya work and there is no grievance to be filed you are done.

she got out while the getting was good.wish i had instead of putting so much time and energy into working for this bunch of losers

Hahahahaha , dude , you're the one who said he was glad to be fired and rid of this POS company ! You can't have it both ways ! Good luck on finding a good health care plan after this company closes due to your Big balled no vote !! ROTFLMAO !!