Yellow | those of you voting no r u really yrc employees/teamsters

YRC is taking an incredible risk blabbing to the trucking world that they are about to go under...you no votes say it's all a bluff. Then this is the kind of bluff that's suicidal...who would ship with a company (and keep their shipping job) in this financial condition? There should be a voluntary quit form filled out with every no vote.

Someone just called me a sheepdog.:LMAO:

images
of the--

mods
images

It is YRCW management on here trying to manipulate others in voting yes to save there sorry asses.

That's right! Yrc wants a "yes" vote so they can keep giving our freight to Glen Moore.The company has done some of the dumbest things(like run this co. into the ground).Either way Yrc is toast a yes vote might keep us open for a few more months...maybe!

Get a clue.Have you seen what the business world says about Yrc?It ain't good.As far as hand in a quit form,lets look at it this way.A yes vote is like not having a union.

and like having a job...the door is always there for you, use it now and avoid the crowd

Just a thought...... I hear just about every one of the "YES" voters telling the "NO" voters to quit..... Since the "NO" voters are willing to take a stand with this company to try and keep the Union alive in the freight business, and they know this deal will kill the Union as we know it! Why don't all the "YES" voters quit and goto a non union company. That way they wont have to vote on giving away all the security the Union has fought for so many years to get for us.. They just wont have any! and since there willing to work in those conditions anyway with a "YES" vote.. they should fit right in!

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a clue.Have you seen what the business world says about Yrc?It ain't good.As far as hand in a quit form,lets look at it this way.A yes vote is like not having a union.
A no vote is the non-union vote.....for you have been warned that the doors close...so you go to the nons wilinglilly like ya wanted to bre there all along anywayts...you did not fight..You gave up and surrendered and let the nons and managment beat ya down...

Just a thought...... I hear just about every one of the "YES" voters telling the "NO" voters to quit..... Since the "NO" voters are willing to take a stand with this company to try and keep the Union alive in the freight business, and they know this deal will kill the Union as we know it! Why don't all the "YES" voters quit and goto a non union company. That way they wont have to vote on giving away all the security the Union has fought for so many years to get for us.. They just wont have any! and since there willing to work in those conditions anyway with a "YES" vote.. they should fit right in!
The unionoffiocials told you a no vote would close the doors not keep it open...They did not say a no vote would be considered 'fighting' for the union It seems they considered a no vote throwing 20,000 Teamster jobs away.

The unionoffiocials told you a no vote would close the doors not keep it open...They did not say a no vote would be considered 'fighting' for the union It seems they considered a no vote throwing 20,000 Teamster jobs away.

They also told us after the first concession that if we voted yes, our jobs would be secure and yrc would be stable..... THEY WERE WRONG!.... then there was a 2nd concession, Again, the Union "officials" told us this will be the last one! this is all they need to more then secure Union jobs and YRC will be stable. WRONG AGAIN!! Now your telling us because the union "officials" say its so, its fact!....... there not even batting 500 here! this vote is up to the men to decide the facts! Not to blindly side with anyone! including the so called union officials!.. A "NO" vote might in fact close the doors, then again, it might not! Either way, a NO vote will NOT give away what the union has fought for! and that just might carry on to the rest of the union company's out there that still has Management that doesn't run the company into the ground!

YRC is taking an incredible risk blabbing to the trucking world that they are about to go under...you no votes say it's all a bluff. Then this is the kind of bluff that's suicidal...who would ship with a company (and keep their shipping job) in this financial condition? There should be a voluntary quit form filled out with every no vote.
Another management person telling us how to vote. Thanks

It takes time to persuade men to do even what is for their own good.

I never had it so easy doing absolutely nothing all day

Thats part of the problem. Maybe if you got off your rear and did 25% more work you wouldn't be in this mess!!!

They also told us after the first concession that if we voted yes, our jobs would be secure and yrc would be stable..... THEY WERE WRONG!.... then there was a 2nd concession, Again, the Union "officials" told us this will be the last one! this is all they need to more then secure Union jobs and YRC will be stable. WRONG AGAIN!! Now your telling us because the union "officials" say its so, its fact!....... there not even batting 500 here! this vote is up to the men to decide the facts! Not to blindly side with anyone! including the so called union officials!.. A "NO" vote might in fact close the doors, then again, it might not! Either way, a NO vote will NOT give away what the union has fought for! and that just might carry on to the rest of the union company's out there that still has Management that doesn't run the company into the ground!

Read this and see how many logical fallacies you can count

I am a thirty-five year teamster. And I think listening to our teamster management telling us this is the only offer I have to believe them. They have had the ability to look at the books to make their decisions. What proof are you going by? GUT FEELINGS. I think I am more comfortable believing their judgement having seen the proof.

you would be more comfy if you retired after 35 years . oh wait you cant because you are willing to vote that option away to believe proven liars.

There should be a voluntary quit form filled out with every YES vote.GO work for Conway if you want to work for less.