ODFL | Time for a PENSION PLAN AT OD

We been busy around here.Can't keep enough tractor's on the yard.Got about 10 new one's around back waiting on tag's.Can we say that for some other company's.Pulled a couple new skirt'd pup's this week.life is going good at OD.Just hope the election don't slow thing's up.
I don't know about DMT's area but most of the south east OD's are rockin and rollin.I wonder if this has anything to do with November ? Seems like it would be too early for that.

well you are not going to make everyone happy. i always tell them that if they don't like there job that much then go somewhere else. really its just that simple od dosnt force them to stay. there are far worse companies out there i worked for saia for 9 years go over there and talk to them about he union. i work out of nfk and its getting pretty slow but we are also and end of the line terminal. i run line haul but they seem to keep me busy. if i wanted to be in the union i would have gotten a job with a union company which i had the option and i chose od. i have good days and bad ones like everyone else but i am very happy with where i am at and i like how od does things just my opinion that's all. i will say if saia wouldn't have run things into the ground and had better decision making i would probably still be there.it was hard for me to leave a company i had 9 years with but just couldnt put up with what was going on. now if you can read i didnt stay and complain about it everyday i went and found a better job not try to convince everyone it needed to be union. which was tried and one terminal but didnt really work out real well. more drivers where against it then for it.

We been busy around here.Can't keep enough tractor's on the yard.Got about 10 new one's around back waiting on tag's.Can we say that for some other company's.Pulled a couple new skirt'd pup's this week.life is going good at OD.Just hope the election don't slow thing's up.

"Can we say that about other companies". You say things like that and then cry when you are refuted. We built 75 outbound last night. Not pups. Jam packed vans (53 and 48 footers). The terminal I'm at moves over 3 million pounds per day. Now go cry to the mod that some troll is bashing your precious OD. Or call my boss and complain.

Well,did I hit a nerve there???You know you need to take your BS to someone else that will believe you..Because I don't..
"Can we say that about other companies". You say things like that and then cry when you are refuted. We built 75 outbound last night. Not pups. Jam packed vans (53 and 48 footers). The terminal I'm at moves over 3 million pounds per day. Now go cry to the mod that some troll is bashing your precious OD. Or call my boss and complain.

Take it easy fellas.What you're getting pissed about ain't worth the increase in blood pressure.

I don't see you bashing OD. You're just running off at the mouth. I personally loaded 43 57' trailers last night. See how easy it is?

Guardrail

I don't see you bashing OD. You're just running off at the mouth. I personally loaded 43 57' trailers last night. See how easy it is?

Guardrail

i would like to see a 57' trailer.!!! you loaded all those by yourself .!!! all that overtime must be nice...oh ...wait a minute what overtime ?? peace... just kidding man dont get mad...

Last edited by a moderator:
Od has them..We only have the best in the LTL Business..You wouldn't know anything about that would you???Just another want'a be wanting to charm in.Why want you just go back to the ABF'r board&continue on your bashing&whining instead of trying to be MR Slim's poo boy..
i would like to see a 57' trailer.!!! you loaded all those by yourself .!!! all that overtime must be nice...oh ...wait a minute what overtime ?? peace just kidding man dont get mad...

Personally i dont give a damn what others are doing, i'm taken care of and i like my job/pay so im good. But i would like to thank the others for taking the time to look out for those of us that can't think for ourselves lol.

Od has them..We only have the best in the LTL Business..You wouldn't know anything about that would you???Just another want'a be wanting to charm in.Why want you just go back to the ABF'r board&continue on your bashing&whining instead of trying to be MR Slim's poo boy..

take it easy sir, no reason to get upset , all we are doing is trying to share information about the pension plan , obviously you dont want that ,,you prefer 401k ..just relax and add more sugar to your kool-iad..

You know you have your "Pension"we have our "401-k"..lol..But,Really you&slim do not have to stay here &ram it down our throat's..I made a great choice to work for who I want to.At the end of the day I have taken care of my family&that is #1..But,I do like my Kool-aid sweet.
take it easy sir, no reason to get upset , all we are doing is trying to share information about the pension plan , obviously you dont want that ,,you prefer 401k ..just relax and add more sugar to your kool-iad..

You know this has been going on for a long time."Bashing each other".You know Slim there is no end to you..You just seem to be a fly who loves to just keep flying..This was a very nice info site for truck driver's&anyone in the industry till you show'd up again with your 2 cent.I agree'd with Jim Bob about the Union&non-union thread.But,I just think you boy's just take it to far.It has spread into this Pension thing now.Get over it Slim.We enjoy working for OD & yes we don't recieve all the great stuff that you recieve>I'm glad to see you get all that free stuff.But,You don't have to push it down our throat.You work for them&I have the right to decide who I,We want to work for.If any OD employee doesn't like the way the company is run or the way they are treated they have the right&need to just find a new place to work.Hope you have enjoy'd yourself.I personnally want to apologize for my action's of falling to you&other's deep child-less comment's.We are&hope we are all adult's here.If I was a new guy looking on here for suggestion's they would be really lost because of the neg. talk on here.I have said before that OD has a great site.There is no- neg. talk about the company like there is on the other forum's& I was proud to be part of that&it show's in our daily action's to make the company top LTL in the business.You want to sit there & make a comment about seeing a OD employee Trash the Next day service at a cust.Well,we are not suppose to do that.OD has the lowest claim's in the ind.&it show's.Our Action speek for themselves.You have a great day&good luck..

You know this has been going on for a long time."Bashing each other".You know Slim there is no end to you..You just seem to be a fly who loves to just keep flying..This was a very nice info site for truck driver's&anyone in the industry till you show'd up again with your 2 cent.I agree'd with Jim Bob about the Union&non-union thread.But,I just think you boy's just take it to far.It has spread into this Pension thing now.Get over it Slim.We enjoy working for OD & yes we don't recieve all the great stuff that you recieve>I'm glad to see you get all that free stuff.But,You don't have to push it down our throat.You work for them&I have the right to decide who I,We want to work for.If any OD employee doesn't like the way the company is run or the way they are treated they have the right&need to just find a new place to work.Hope you have enjoy'd yourself.I personnally want to apologize for my action's of falling to you&other's deep child-less comment's.We are&hope we are all adult's here.If I was a new guy looking on here for suggestion's they would be really lost because of the neg. talk on here.I have said before that OD has a great site.There is no- neg. talk about the company like there is on the other forum's& I was proud to be part of that&it show's in our daily action's to make the company top LTL in the business.You want to sit there & make a comment about seeing a OD employee Trash the Next day service at a cust.Well,we are not suppose to do that.OD has the lowest claim's in the ind.&it show's.Our Action speek for themselves.You have a great day&good luck..

I agree with you completely. But when you post false information about other companies or the union just because you don't like them, I'm going to call you out. I don't who you are. And I would expect the same be done to me. The economy is slowly starting to come back to life and there is/will be plenty of room for everyone, and should get better if November goes right. Enjoy your weekend (brought to you by the union movement).:1036316054:

I agree with you completely. But when you post false information about other companies or the union just because you don't like them, I'm going to call you out. I don't who you are. And I would expect the same be done to me. The economy is slowly starting to come back to life and there is/will be plenty of room for everyone, and should get better if November goes right. Enjoy your weekend (brought to you by the union movement).:1036316054:

Only problem is when someone calls you out, you just ignore it and continue to spew your nonsense.

When it's all said and done, I'm very pleased that I landed at OD way back when. I make a living for my family that I am proud of, and once you get past some of the ineptitude that you inevtably deal with, it's very hard to complain about much around here.