TForce | Tip Tally

Do you spit or swallow for those tips?
3/17 - 3/23:

$40

Wine racks $20. i've said it before : Either try to bid for a rich area, or end up on one.
Pickup $20. It's unusual to be tipped for a pickup. This one is difficult---blind siding off the street. Be pleasant, smile, don't complain. Guy is always happy to see me. Sometimes his grandson (or grand nephew?) will tip me too.

$
🤡

Maybe you should write a book and teach other drivers how to Simp their way to massive tips. Maybe have a call in podcast to teach your secret tipping magic, could call it "How to Make Friends and Influence People" and earn financial freedom one tip at a time.
Tips Reaction GIF

Line 1cTip Income Not Reported onLine 1aEnter the total of your tip income thatwas not reported on Form 1040, line 1a.This should include any tip income youdidn’t report to your employer and anyallocated tips shown in box 8 on yourForm(s) W-2 unless you can prove thatyour unreported tips are less than theamount in box 8. Allocated tips aren't included as income in box 1. See Pub. 531for more details. Also include the valueof any noncash tips you received, suchas tickets, passes, or other items of value. Although you don’t report these noncash tips to your employer, you must report them on line 1c.

Line 1cTip Income Not Reported onLine 1aEnter the total of your tip income thatwas not reported on Form 1040, line 1a.This should include any tip income youdidn’t report to your employer and anyallocated tips shown in box 8 on yourForm(s) W-2 unless you can prove thatyour unreported tips are less than theamount in box 8. Allocated tips aren't included as income in box 1. See Pub. 531for more details. Also include the valueof any noncash tips you received, suchas tickets, passes, or other items of value. Although you don’t report these noncash tips to your employer, you must report them on line 1c.
That might be the most useless tip I ever heard. You don't have to pay taxes on those tips maxi. It's all cash. Nobody needs to know.

i only started counting starting last week, but i thought it would be interesting to keep a tally on how much tips we are all making:

$110

This is nothing to sneeze at. This could be considered a part-time job. AND TAX FREE.

You can tell the customer, "curbside delivery." And, i agree and support you if that's your choice because that IS the company policy.

But i think we just might see that simping pays.

1) i recently started a policy of automatically helping residentials because we are ALWAYS late and our customer service SUCKS (Today i got sent to the bill to address for a pickup, not that actual pickup location. Meanwhile the customer has been trying to get this picked up since last week.......) So, i figure it's the least i can do as a human being.

2) After seeing someone close to me have a health scare over the weekend, perhaps we should actually be HAPPY for the occasional inside delivery? We should be happy with Lakeshore, Yankee Candle (you southern boys probably don't know what yankee candle is? Probably best that way). As P+D city drivers we are constantly out of the truck bs'ing with customers, not sitting all day. And, perhaps LTL city may actually be the healthiest form of trucking?
Someone is looking for a way out of a job!!!!

3/13 - 3/30:

$20 for pickup.

Smile, be pleasant, be helpful, don't complain----you're getting paid regardless, get out of jr. high.

i got two customers who will tip me $20 for picking up!

$320 YTD.