TForce | Tip Tally

Well, maxicoze, as this year is quickly coming to close, we all appreciate the methods you have shared with us on “how to get more money”, the only tip I can throw your way is do not bet on Ohio State to win a college football 🏈 bowl game. That surely will be $$$$$$ lost…

A lousy bottle of water for delivering Nestle to a restaurant. i'm sure you've seen those Nestle shipments?

$0
$0 YTD

24 is not starting off good.....

A lousy bottle of water for delivering Nestle to a restaurant. i'm sure you've seen those Nestle shipments?

$0
$0 YTD

Did you show them your tip jar?
Tipping Fast Food GIF by Sarah The Palmer

Embarrassed Tom And Jerry GIF
embarrassed post grad GIF
Community Reaction GIF

It's so embarrassing for someone to beg for a tip while being paid well for doing the job they were hired for.

I for one surely would not be advertising what I have received..... Or show a running total for the year.

You sir are special.
I'd be careful about accepting money for an inside delivery when that charge isn't on the BOL. That could possibly get him in a bunch of trouble.

I would think any cash payments for additional work done, for the customer, whilst on the clock, should be turned over to the company. TM can enter misc charge for customer.

$0

$0 YTD

Went the entire month of January with ZERO tips. Things may be drying up.