TForce | Tip Tally

Sorry i haven't kept up:

2/4 - 2/10
$65
-delivered a custom expensive-ass grill (this isn't something you can get at home depot) $50
-3 pallets of medical supplies to a group home. They helped push it up the driveway. $15

2/11 - 2/17
$40
-Albany Park. i don't think we should even have this account because i don't think Albany park is a good company, but it does seem to pay good......

2/18 - 2/24
$20
Snap-on tool box into garage

2/25-3/2
$40
This week was very unusual in that you usually don't get tipped for pickups, but i got tipped twice ($20 each) for making 2 pickups.

3/3 - 3/9
$85

-Excercise equipment into garage $20
-Amazon-return pallets into garage $65

YTD $250

Sorry i haven't kept up:

2/4 - 2/10
$65
-delivered a custom expensive-ass grill (this isn't something you can get at home depot) $50
-3 pallets of medical supplies to a group home. They helped push it up the driveway. $15

2/11 - 2/17
$40
-Albany Park. i don't think we should even have this account because i don't think Albany park is a good company, but it does seem to pay good......

2/18 - 2/24
$20
Snap-on tool box into garage

2/25-3/2
$40
This week was very unusual in that you usually don't get tipped for pickups, but i got tipped twice ($20 each) for making 2 pickups.

3/3 - 3/9
$85

-Excercise equipment into garage $20
-Amazon-return pallets into garage $65

YTD $250
I Got You Good Job GIF by JMatt
John Krasinski Applause GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

This person is trolling y'all. Who ever it is is a narcissist. There is people like this at every company. They are the best and can do any and every thing and they like to tell everybody they are. When truth be known they are just average or worse like me and everybody else. They have to tell the dispatcher or terminal manager when they see them about all they do or have done. I avoid these type people as much as i can. I know im replaceable and there really is nothing special about me or what i do. This person is like the guy who comes in every monday bragging about a date with a different girl every weekend, or the guy bragging about he got another car every month. They are like my cat i know when i see him eventually pop up out of nowhere he is heading to his litter box to spread some crap because that what they do.

3/17 - 3/23:

$40

Wine racks $20. i've said it before : Either try to bid for a rich area, or end up on one.
Pickup $20. It's unusual to be tipped for a pickup. This one is difficult---blind siding off the street. Be pleasant, smile, don't complain. Guy is always happy to see me. Sometimes his grandson (or grand nephew?) will tip me too.

$310 YTD