XPO | $$$$ To retain 3year and under drivers

So Hammer posts this. A well thought out and delivered addition.
More name calling. I figured out why you two have so much anger, between the two of you theres 11yrs. seniority. That means you both get the scraps that senior drivers don't want. I realize that can be hard, but your just killing yourself with that anger. We have all been through that, the only difference is we had something to look forward to when we did it. It's not the senior drivers that stole the dream, it was the company. I was a truckdriver just like you............

Hey ratchet jaw I thought we got this subject cleared up but I guess not . I've already gave props to hammer down for logical thinking and research on his fine post but unlike you whom don't ever quit bumping your gums over stuff that's has very little meaning , so I could follow your lead and by the cut and past techniique to create something worth wild to discuss or just call someone a negitave name then holler 'mr moderator' im the victim ..!

Caution everyone the ratchet troll is on the loose tonight !
So what say you troll ?

After all this bs you've created ratchet Ill offer you a personal invite to the great state of Texas for a full up close introduction to our southern apparatus of persuasion called a switch ... And we all know with that hate filled negitivity you acquire an introduction is forthcoming !

Last edited by a moderator:
A bunch of posts. But nothing intelligent. Still waiting.

Here I gotcha some help. Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Might help. Might not. I am truly sickened by one of you right now.

Also. There is no excuse for threats of physical violence.
Ahh' starfish if your that sickened just get a little sip of reality for your negative rhetoric that you spew , but I don't know if that will help because you have a severe case of direah of the mouth !
Try not to use you victim card to much on saying 'sickened' because its shallow .

Ahh' starfish if your that sickened just get a little sip of reality for your negative rhetoric that you spew , but I don't know if that will help because you have a severe case of direah of the mouth !
Try not to use you victim card to much on saying 'sickened' because its shallow .

I said please with sugar on top. Where is the intelligent thread worthy post ?