XPO | todays meeting

The images I've seen so far, beg the question.....Where do the placards go? The stick on type, are going to seriously mess with the new Logo's.......Even if you have to tape them on, once they have to be removed................well, this could prove interesting. Let's see, stick placards on the advertisers logos.........termination level event? Dont' stick placards on a trailer that requires them........termination level event? And the Ads are going to be on ALL trailers?

I need an aspirin.

The images I've seen so far, beg the question.....Where do the placards go? The stick on type, are going to seriously mess with the new Logo's.......Even if you have to tape them on, once they have to be removed................well, this could prove interesting. Let's see, stick placards on the advertisers logos.........termination level event? Dont' stick placards on a trailer that requires them........termination level event? And the Ads are going to be on ALL trailers?

I need an aspirin.

How hot is it going to be out your way today..?? 111 here...pool time..

106 here........and muggy, the monsoon season is upon us. And, totally agree, POOL TIME....................I hear MargaritaVille calling.

106 here........and muggy, the monsoon season is upon us. And, totally agree, POOL TIME....................I hear MargaritaVille calling.

Yep, it's the monsoon part that is the killer....otherwise, it is a "dry heat" and very enjoyable...It would be a good day for the river or the lake with a camera...you know, to share with some of the less fortunate here on the boards..