Yellow | too all who voted NO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the NO voters are spineless if they don't quit or start looking for new employment

you are a joke you {spineless }yes voters have said over and over that they voted yes so they could keep this job while looking for another .so bye bye .you quit

quasi, yeah I don't think GROW up are words that come from a person whos letting emotions guide them! really bites when the truth hurts! I am not gonna sit here and go back and forth or apologize for saying GROW UP!!! I am just saying IF and we will never know but when the 1st one didn't pass and they went bankrupt and you had NO job where would you be???? I am sorry that you have a different opinion but my family comes first NO matter what it takes! I know there isn't a good jobs anymore out there and I don't wanna be looking for another one....They could of taken all my vacations away but if I have my job so I can pay to live so be it!!!

All the NO voters are spineless if they don't quit or start looking for new employment

:Emoticon_digging:
I Voted No, I see it differently Pal, you YES voters are spineless and selfish.. worried only of yourselves. The No Voters stood up and we're not afraid of Managements lies and threats. We will now see implementation of a new YRC you are really going to hate.. and the others that say No voters should quit? Go find another job? Aren't Teamsters, they are MEESTERS! East Coast with some of the largest Locals rolled over, big talk no walk. proud of the guys who stood up against this crap. Should have let the first vote go through then, all this did was help out the dope smoking non cdl employees who are afraid to get their CDL because they subject themselves to drug tests.. just my theory.

because we voted NO the first time, non CDL holders got their raises, however, no one knows what would have happened if we voted NO yesterday because that didn't happen. whether they would have closed or not is only one's opinion either way, they didn't close after the first vote when we were told there was no plan B as they said they would, that is fact.

I voted yes both times!!! I am not ashamed of that!! I know I am blessed to have this job, for the ones who voted NO that ALMOST took this job from me & my family shame on you! If you voted no and really wanted this company to shut down you should QUIT.....because you almost made it to where there are families that needs this job and the insurance! you greedy ones need to not show up at work and let new employees come in and work your job with a thankfulness of having such a good one...you obvious are just one that believes the grass is greener on the other side..well GO see and let us know how you are doing????? because I believe you will regret! but I am not mad at you I feel sorry for you,,,,so have a wonderful blessed day and thank the lord for you to work another day! also sad thing is how many people will go to work & not do there job because there mad.... GROW UP!

if you want me to take what you post seriously, you really need to learn the difference between the word Too and To. besides your rant is a little bipolar! first you say you are blessed, then shame on no voters, quit so the righteous one can have my job, along with regrets, but you are not mad and you want me to have a blessed day and thank the lord! ha ha!

Last edited by a moderator:
quasi, yeah I don't think GROW up are words that come from a person whos letting emotions guide them! really bites when the truth hurts! I am not gonna sit here and go back and forth or apologize for saying GROW UP!!! I am just saying IF and we will never know but when the 1st one didn't pass and they went bankrupt and you had NO job where would you be???? I am sorry that you have a different opinion but my family comes first NO matter what it takes! I know there isn't a good jobs anymore out there and I don't wanna be looking for another one....They could of taken all my vacations away but if I have my job so I can pay to live so be it!!!

You didn't answer my question.. When they come back for more and you know they are,are you gonna say yes again???

wait until yrc starts using all the crap that road in on this mou . teamster heads will roll .shinny wheels will put some driver on the street and that bs attendence policy is gonna bite many in the ass
when they start the next COO and combine more barns many more will be left holding tthe bag .remember when they slam two barns into one they only need half the workers

colkid really I don't care how its typed!! it is what it is and yes I am VERY BLESSED and yep I want you to have a BLESSED day

funny thing is were all in this together but yet we go back & forth???? I have nothing else to say except I am very thankful as of right now that I have a job, not promised down the road but I just go day to day and hope for the best....and by the way I am a WIFE of a employee of YRC..so now you can say all you want that I don't know what is going on and I have NO say

I voted NO the first time around because there were no negotiations and I'm smart enough to know there was no way they were going to close the doors and a better offer was only one negotiation away. The reason I voted yes the second time was because I knew it was the beat we would probably be offered and it wasn't worth the risk to go back to the well. Instead of bashing all the no voters, be thankful we voted no the first time in order to get a better deal this time around. Now we have to come together and hope in 2018/2019 we don't have to do it again. Its time to move on, it's a done deal and every yrc employee is still employed under a better contract that was first offered!

Well Said! :1036316054:

Your assuming your job would have went away, we will never know. Words like Bankruptcy are scare tactic words used to influence your vote. These people have been down this road before, just like I have. It's scary times when your thinking about looking for new work, but you must be willing to fight.
This was never about seeing a company go out of business, what it was about is keeping what we've worked so hard for over the years. They made the mistakes, yet they want us to continue to pay for them. WE stopped the first offer, and saved vacation, pay, work for union brothers at this company. WE that voted NO did this for you. One of these days you'll get it.

funny thing is were all in this together but yet we go back & forth???? I have nothing else to say except I am very thankful as of right now that I have a job, not promised down the road but I just go day to day and hope for the best....and by the way I am a WIFE of a employee of YRC..so now you can say all you want that I don't know what is going on and I have NO say

So your saying you voted for him? And you still haven't answered my question to you..

Lets just say this, The majority did the right thing by voting no the first time and the majority of YRC teamsters did the right thing by voting YES on the second.Both votes were landslides.

The way I see it if any one shows up and doesn't quit then there agreeing to work for the new deal,

In other words anyone that's works under this new deal is a yes

Many of the NO voters would argue because of them is why you have a good paying job,,its' probably best to just STFU and move on..No need to rub shyt in
You no longer have a GOOD paying job. Just look the union is trying to raise the minimum wage.If that happens YRC people will be working for the same wage as a burger king worker I guess that is the new union and government way They must be FAIR to all no matter where or what jobs they do.Wake up you dumb a-- crybabies and smell the Sh-- because it may be already to late for you.

I voted yes both times!!! I am not ashamed of that!! I know I am blessed to have this job, for the ones who voted NO that ALMOST took this job from me & my family shame on you! If you voted no and really wanted this company to shut down you should QUIT.....because you almost made it to where there are families that needs this job and the insurance! you greedy ones need to not show up at work and let new employees come in and work your job with a thankfulness of having such a good one...you obvious are just one that believes the grass is greener on the other side..well GO see and let us know how you are doing????? because I believe you will regret! but I am not mad at you I feel sorry for you,,,,so have a wonderful blessed day and thank the lord for you to work another day! also sad thing is how many people will go to work & not do there job because there mad.... GROW UP!
I voted yes the first time and am now ashamed that I let my union brothers down with my weakness. WE including myself should have stepped up then. Guess what? We didn't and look at us now.

The way I see it if any one shows up and doesn't quit then there agreeing to work for the new deal,

In other words anyone that's works under this new deal is a yes
So in your view anyone who didn't leave the country after this past election for president is considered to have voted for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.