Yellow | too all who voted NO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several drivers have left my terminal....and guess what?? Every single one of them makes more than we do and they are getting a full pension!! Their anywhere from $26 to $38 an hour. Sorry to burst your bubble yes voters.....there are much better jobs out there. I know...I just need to leave and go get one right? I plan on it this spring....and no you didn't keep me employed until then with your yes vote. Unemployment pays very good in my state.....I would really love to see all the no voters quit also. The company would have a field day with all the leftover jellyfish!! Ok....you all have a BLESSED Day! Praise the Lord!!!

So in your view anyone who didn't leave the country after this past election for president is considered to have voted for him?

Wow that's a stretch, I've seen presidents elected that I didn't vote for and I've always wished them the best of luck and hoped they did well in office whether I voted for them or not,

Your gonna have to do better of you want to twist my words around LOL

Several drivers have left my terminal....and guess what?? Every single one of them makes more than we do and they are getting a full pension!! Their anywhere from $26 to $38 an hour. Sorry to burst your bubble yes voters.....there are much better jobs out there. I know...I just need to leave and go get one right? I plan on it this spring....and no you didn't keep me employed until then with your yes vote. Unemployment pays very good in my state.....I would really love to see all the no voters quit also. The company would have a field day with all the leftover jellyfish!! Ok....you all have a BLESSED Day! Praise the Lord!!!

Unemployment shouldn't be a choice, its amazing how many were excited to get on it at a certain point it's just another way of saying WELFARE,

I'm sure you'll do fine and I hope you find what your looking for

Wow that's a stretch, I've seen presidents elected that I didn't vote for and I've always wished them the best of luck and hoped they did well in office whether I voted for them or not,

No stretch. According to your thought process it's the same thing.

No stretch. According to your thought process it's the same thing.

Le$$, I think you know perfectly well what he meant. If you voted to reject the last proposal but you continue to stay and work under that proposal, you in effect are a "yes" voter since you choose to stay and accept it. A virtual "yes" so to speak.

IM A NO voter and proud of that I just want the money and pension back anything less will get a NO out of me and that's Final .....

You no longer have a GOOD paying job. Just look the union is trying to raise the minimum wage.If that happens YRC people will be working for the same wage as a burger king worker I guess that is the new union and government way They must be FAIR to all no matter where or what jobs they do.Wake up you dumb a-- crybabies and smell the Sh-- because it may be already to late for you.

as a road driver if i avg. 55 mph thats 29$ an hour 21$ for clocktime about 250$ a week paid by the company for my ins. aint no burger flipper making that. get real!!!!

as a road driver if i avg. 55 mph thats 29$ an hour 21$ for clocktime about 250$ a week paid by the company for my ins. aint no burger flipper making that. get real!!!!

There is that word in there again "IF" !! How's that working out in all this bad weather??

There is that word in there again "IF" !! How's that working out in all this bad weather??

Isn't it true that the more time you spend time on a slippery road the greater the chance that you'll be in an accident? Right?

Then I think it makes sense to go as fast as you can on those roads so you spend as little time as possible on them! :biglaugh:

(Is that an example of some "no" voter logic I wonder?)

The no voters are going no were. they will be on here to the day they retire. You ask way? It's easy They're scared to walk away from this job. It has nothing to do with who has balls or not . Can you just see these guys at non union companies telling them how bad we got it .Even in yrc troubled times, and drivers knowing this, they still come over to apply for jobs and are glad they get hired. I will always remember one Preston driver who got hired at our terminal and he whinnied and complained to the day he retired he was always a hater. Thank god that only lasted a year or two. That's the mind set of a always no voter
no matter what they offer. You know who the are on TB see if they quit . Not one will I guarantee you that

Retire? How, we gave that away too.......

I voted yes both times!!! I am not ashamed of that!! I know I am blessed to have this job, for the ones who voted NO that ALMOST took this job from me & my family shame on you! If you voted no and really wanted this company to shut down you should QUIT.....because you almost made it to where there are families that needs this job and the insurance! you greedy ones need to not show up at work and let new employees come in and work your job with a thankfulness of having such a good one...you obvious are just one that believes the grass is greener on the other side..well GO see and let us know how you are doing????? because I believe you will regret! but I am not mad at you I feel sorry for you,,,,so have a wonderful blessed day and thank the lord for you to work another day! also sad thing is how many people will go to work & not do there job because there mad.... GROW UP!
Before you do all that chest thumping you should hang loose and see what the real repercussions are from this latest pillaging. I see your pension and health insurance taking a hit in the not too distant future. I do hope I'm wrong but logic would dictate that your reduced contribution levels will yield a reduced benefit. Maybe you're fine with that but I wish better for all of us. Furthermore, as your standards are lowered so shall mine be lowered. You will never convince me that I should be OK with that.

You sound like the kind of dumbas* that voted for Obama too. Hows that working out? People like you never stand up for anything. You just bend over and take it again and again!!! I hope all the Yes votes enjoy the next 5 years. I'm retiring this spring!!!!

You sound like the kind of dumbas* that voted for Obama too. Hows that working out? People like you never stand up for anything. You just bend over and take it again and again!!! I hope all the Yes votes enjoy the next 5 years. I'm retiring this spring!!!!

Your welcome, enjoy your retirement!

hmmm standing together????? really???? you all voted no so my family could of lost everything and been on the streets? hmmmmmm keep the doors open and then STAND together and work something out!!! if the doors weren't open how the heck do we stand together??? on the streets pan handling???

"you all voted no so my family could of lost everything and been on the streets?"

Are you so pathetic that you haven't made plans that this Co or any other Co might close its doors at any time?

This MOU does not guarantee that YRCW will not sell off any parts it wants to sell off. The last COO closed Cincinnati-St Louis-Memphis, where 500+ jobs were lost AFTER the previous COO that Teamsters bid into believing they had a job.

You are nothing but a coward. I'd bet you'd voteYES to bend over and get molested so long as you don't get hit up side your head, thereby making the molestation less painful. I suspect you also run and hide from the rain?

You don't care that the pension isn't fully funded for 10 years. Every Teamster over 10 years is loosing on this deal, espically the ones with 20 or 25 years. But you don't care so long as you can remain too dumb to adapt.

Just make sure you put away half your paycheck for the next 40+ years, you might be able to retire at age 80. btw, your family will be much better off if you drop dead while on the clock...

Status
Not open for further replies.