Yellow | too all who voted NO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what is funny, where are all of the no voters now? I hope they do leave I'm tired of them.

Hey Shakes, you don't get it. The No Voters are standing up to Corporate Greed.. 4 years with no debt paid off.. no new vision.. it is all about investors, stock holders, this company has taken alot away from all of us for years to pay off debt. They haven't paid a dime towards debt. So, off our backs, once again they thrive.. the banks, investors, make big money.. you are just happy going through the drive through at McDonalds eating off the dollar menu! I'm sick of you do nothing, lazy, non CDL Yes Voters.
Smoke your dope.. Gerbils..
:2437:

I probably wont be on the streets panhandling any time soon. By the way, how many times have you had to move with this co. to keep your job and how much drama and stress will you tolerate before its not such a wonderful happy place ? I didn't want to see it shut down but I think its b.s. that they took hard earned vacations away.

Loss of vacation is bad. I wish we could get YRCW to at least give us our week back. No chance of that though.

Hey Shakes, you don't get it. The No Voters are standing up to Corporate Greed.. 4 years with no debt paid off.. no new vision.. it is all about investors, stock holders, this company has taken alot away from all of us for years to pay off debt. They haven't paid a dime towards debt. So, off our backs, once again they thrive.. the banks, investors, make big money.. you are just happy going through the drive through at McDonalds eating off the dollar menu! I'm sick of you do nothing, lazy, non CDL Yes Voters.

Those "do nothing, lazy, non CDL Yes Voters" and dope smoking "gerbils" have kept your cab lizard behind off a freezing dock! And a sweltering one, too. Or they make sure you have bills to travel with. Everyone has a job to do here to satisfy our customers.

So much hate on the yrc forum.
nothing will be solved by it.
company loves it.
Wow.
I cannot believe some of the stuff posted here.
Sorry...just my opinion.

I'm feeling a bit of hostility there....
1st - they didn't take anything away to pay off the debt.
2nd - True.. the banks make money the investors make money, but... where would YRCW be without the banks and investors? -
3rd - There were an equal number of "do nothing, lazy, CDL holders" that voted YES... let's be fair.

As for Dope smoking gerbils? you from Colorado or Washington? Just asking...

The NO voters, in my humble opinion, are wanting something that the facts of the situation do not support.

So much hate on the yrc forum.
nothing will be solved by it.
company loves it.
Wow.
I cannot believe some of the stuff posted here.
Sorry...just my opinion.

AGREED - there is lots of 'hate' out here... but healing can't start until people say what is bothering them... isn't that one of the 10 steps?
I've never been in a 10 step program... only a weight loss one and that one requires a lot more than 10 steps... you have to walk for HOURS!!

I don't agree however that the company loves it... WHY would they want their employees going at one another's throats? Just asking....

2nd - True.. the banks make money the investors make money, but... where would YRCW be without the banks and investors? -
3rd - There were an equal number of "do nothing, lazy, CDL holders" that voted YES... let's be fair.

The NO voters, in my humble opinion, are wanting something that the facts of the situation do not support.

There's your problem SinC, using that word "facts". You know how a cross strikes fear in vampires? Well that's the same way the word "facts" strikes fear in many on here.

You're fitting right in. Logical and rational response to an irresponsible and irrational post.
PS. He's from the over quota pool.

Le$$, I think you know perfectly well what he meant. If you voted to reject the last proposal but you continue to stay and work under that proposal, you in effect are a "yes" voter since you choose to stay and accept it. A virtual "yes" so to speak.
The same with the president comment.

Did you leave when the vote didn't go your way? Then STFU. The majority of No voters were voting no for other reasons than shutting down YRC. You don't know for a fact they would have shut down with a no vote. They told you the same thing on the 1st vote.

Be sure and thank a no voter when you get your raise.

My other reason for voting NO was the fact that 3.4billion is still unaccounted for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

your right there is NO winners in this situation...I am thankful for now the way it worked out BUT I am not saying its over, anything can happen! we are not promised are next minute in life so to me I go to work as if it was my company and I want it to advance as far as it can go.......I work today as if it was my first day and that was over 27yrs ago!!!! I see it everyday where guys don't wanna be at work and have a chip on there shoulder and its not gonna get me down...might get me delayed but not down! so it is what it is I am not rubbing nothing in because there is nothing to rub in! just glad I have a job

This buys you time to look for other oppurtunities.Even the YES people will admit.They arent satisfied either.

The same with the president comment.

Packing as we speak!! I'm moving to anywhere but here... back in 2016 when Hilary is president... (not my choice for president, but has to be better than Obama) :)

What about the people who liked him and voted for him and feel like they want a refund? Do they have to move too??

I'll be exactly who all the yes voters agreed to....LESS!

So ~ 2. Someone who uses this vote to justify his low work ethic ~ is your answer?

There is not ONE yes voter that agreed to BE less... they agreed to ACCEPT less compensation...

Keep the facts straight... :)

I'm not understanding you... It's like you want to be happy but when you feel happiness coming up you shoot yourself in the foot so it doesn't take hold!?!?!?!?!?

The 3.4 billion DIDN'T ever exist.... it didn't "go somewhere" -

The truth of the matter is (as I see it, IMHO) you don't want to know where it is... you just want to be upset about it. WHY??? You can figure out what 'happened' to it if you follow the financials....

YRCW has revenues of 5 BILLION a year.... and they are LOSING 50 MILLION a year... That means they bring in (revenues) 5 BILLION and the spend (expenses, including but not limited to , wages, Health Care, Pension, fuel, repairs, rent, etc...) 5BILLION 50 MILLION.... you want to know where the 3.4 BILLION is? It's in the gap of 9BILLION in Revenues from 2007 to 5 BILLION in revenues in 2013... That's where it is.

As for the VOTE... really - here is where the 'flip' came from...
1. As albag stated... the wage freeze for some was not acceptable to many and worth a NO vote - when that was changed that alone was enough to change some votes.
2. The UNION taking a "hands - off stance" before and thru the first vote - Many were unable to vote on something they were not being told was the 'right thing' by their 'representatives'... (lack of ability to think for one's self) - now they had the UNION telling them this was the course they should take.
3. Misinformation that was set 'right' by facts when the right questions were asked. - some had legitimate questions... like if we can cut 300 MILLION off the debt why do we still need this MOU - and they did not get the answers before the last vote
4. REALITY - after voting NO to the first proposal and then living day-by-day HOPING that something else was going to be offered.. some just couldn't take it any longer... and were ready to vote yes to just about anything...
5. There really was a chipmunk (His name was Alvin) inside of each voting box eating 10% of all NO votes and replacing them with YES votes.... <---- Alvin is a fictional character in a kids movie... Just incase you were inclined to take that seriously :)

Do me a favor... think of it this way for 5 seconds.... I have a job. My job has a good wage and an excellent benefits package. (save the pension) I have a chance to make my company BETTER than it has been in 6 years. I have the opportunity to work for a stronger company 5 years from now if I take the time to invest in my company.

It's just an opinion.....
Take the time to invest in my company? Are you freaking kidding me? My investment funded nice fat bonus's for the fat cats running this asylum. You go ahead and put a smile on your face while they give you a couple more inches though.

Covert Assignment

My other reason for voting NO was the fact that 3.4billion is still unaccounted for.

Why do you think there's a new roof at the Ridge? That was a red herring to cover their real propose. Burying the $3.4 billion under the lower break room. :27::27:

Take the time to invest in my company? Are you freaking kidding me? My investment funded nice fat bonus's for the fat cats running this asylum. You go ahead and put a smile on your face while they give you a couple more inches though.

I don't know about you but I take PRIDE in everything I do.... I would never accept a job and give less than my full ability. It's called character. If you choose not to invest in your company, who do you think it hurts?

Status
Not open for further replies.