Yellow | Truckingboards Exclusive 2009 COO INFO

oh hell,i think im gonna eat me some chocolate and go to bed
dont think im gonna be able to click this much tonight...
think il cut the cell fon off as well.
thanks for the info jeff.
AND ALL THAT THIS WILL BE AFFECTING,GOOD LUCK ON WHAT EVER THE OUTCOME WILL BE.
AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL,AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT.......

Explanation

I'm sorry but I'm the wife of a laid off driver at Indy Yellow....trying to decipher all this. He took an OTR job to try to get thru until the merger to see if he will survive it. So I have to call him to give him this news. But what's a 'Transfer Dock'? If he is a city driver....what classification is he actually under on this very confusing document? Thanks for your patience & help...this has been a very difficult time...no jobs out there & he hates the OTR thing.

I'm sorry but I'm the wife of a laid off driver at Indy Yellow....trying to decipher all this. He took an OTR job to try to get thru until the merger to see if he will survive it. So I have to call him to give him this news. But what's a 'Transfer Dock'? If he is a city driver....what classification is he actually under on this very confusing document? Thanks for your patience & help...this has been a very difficult time...no jobs out there & he hates the OTR thing.

It's amazing what a man will go thru to take care of his family... somebody will be along to assist you soon

I sugguest buy up as much stock of both companies & hopefully it will spike when the merge is announced, sell it & get out while it's up.

bad thing about this document its formatted in microsoft word and a butthole at my terminal has already modified it to stir crap up. i hope this is an authentic document

Capture-8.jpg

bad thing about this document its formatted in microsoft word and a butthole at my terminal has already modified it to stir crap up. i hope this is an authentic document

the one from the link on this thread is authentic

Question: can anyone give me a definate answer on this one; You have several terminals completely closing. If a Roadway is closing and say losing 50 dock jobs, but the Yellow terminal in that city is only gaining 25 dock jobs does that mean only 25 guys from Roadway can transfer to the Yellow terminal in the same city and the rest have to go elsewhere?

To the men and women at Big R and Yellow all that I can say is I feel bad for you folks. Good luck to you all.

Quick Question, being this is a national coo does this mean you can go anywhere in the country that's + ing, I know that's what happened not long ago at ABF.

Happy Holidays from brew town and good luck to all affected.

Question: can anyone give me a definate answer on this one; You have several terminals completely closing. If a Roadway is closing and say losing 50 dock jobs, but the Yellow terminal in that city is only gaining 25 dock jobs does that mean only 25 guys from Roadway can transfer to the Yellow terminal in the same city and the rest have to go elsewhere?

This is only a stab in the dark , but....... members at losing terminals will be allowed to sign up to participate in the change . Telephone bid. You will be allowed to bid to gaining terminals .If the COO decision allows terminals to protect local work (like utility work at last COO) ,transfers will be determined by language in the final decision.
As this is a multi regional change , it appears you may go where your seniority will take you .In other words , for as an example only , someone at a closing terminal in the east may transfer to a gaining terminal in the west .
If you never read the contract , this would be a good time to start .