FedEx Freight | Trucks assigned to runs.

That's not what the road drivers tell us city drivers. They said we are guests in their tractors. Even though some of us city drivers spend more time in the tractors and drive more miles then some of the road runs
Oh, no sir...you just ask Cody. He'll tell you all these tractors are slip seat units that run 800 miles a day. Can't possibly be city drivers using them. Go ahead ask Cody, he knows.

We are doing this in Dayton too! It's a bunch of crap!! The BONEHEAD that come up with this has never drove b-4. It's not mine but I treat it as it is, oh well start over, disinfect it clean it and get the neglected things repaired, if I'm lucky I'll be able to keep it a couple bids. My KW ain't even gone yet and I miss her already!! Just my thoughts,doing a little venting. Back quite!!

Richard Cranium said:
Oh, no sir...you just ask Cody. He'll tell you all these tractors are slip seat units that run 800 miles a day. Can't possibly be city drivers using them. Go ahead ask Cody, he knows.

Now **** Head, you know I was referring to your comment about tractors setting idle at the Sac. hub while the the drivers work the dock. You know these tractors are ran from Reno to Imlay and back then slip seated to Sac and back to Reno every day. These are the only road drivers that work the dock out of Reno.

Actually this plan makes total sense,it will keep the miles more even across the fleet.Its a smart business move. In SBN they have done it this way since the merger,this time they get to bid what they want.

Tenspeed said:
We are doing this in Dayton too! It's a bunch of crap!! The BONEHEAD that come up with this has never drove b-4. It's not mine but I treat it as it is, oh well start over, disinfect it clean it and get the neglected things repaired, if I'm lucky I'll be able to keep it a couple bids. My KW ain't even gone yet and I miss her already!! Just my thoughts,doing a little venting. Back quite!!

I feel the same way, all the bids i'm interested in have Volvos. I drive a R112** series KW and love it.

I heard we have a couple of the 45200 series trucks on Wakeeney KS runs. These trucks are the worn out Red racers, painted white and worn out some more. They have over 1 million miles on them, run the low horse power ISM motor, but according to the computer, they are low mileage newer trucks.

Quit running this company by computer and actually get out there and put hands on!

Well from now on, drive it like you stole it, and when you breakdown, for now, you are still paid hourly, sit back and relax- the wrecker will be there shortly to fix you. If you plan it right, you'll be out of hours by Thursday and you'll have an extended weekend. How sad it has come to this.

Well i guess we are going to do this at our little place so what ever I should do fine will get the newest tractor with
500000 on it so beats the 800000 one i have been using so oh well just something else we will have to deal with...

When it comes down to it I really don't care what I drive. Theres only two types that I won't drive. The old 6000 series kw amd city smurf. Other than that I don't pay for it so I don't care. I don't care how many miles it has on it.

moose said:
Sorry was having trouble posting with my home computer wont show message box so i can type I use google chrome so maybe that is the issue not shure. If anyone has had this issue please post a fix if you have one...

I was having the problem. I use windows vista and Internet explorer. I post most of the time from my iPhone.