FedEx Freight | Trucks assigned to runs.

The bid whatever they want in SBN this time. Last bid they assigned tractors. The newest tractors end up on the longest runs anyway.

It gets worse, you put your cb, xm etc in the truck, and if the night driver calls in sick or is late, your truck is now out of sink and they will not let you switch it back, so you may not get to drive it for weeks. I give up on it. I am pulling my cleaners and everything out as soon as i get it back. They are right its their equipment, and last week alone i got 3 hrs delay twice because the crap is not being deadlined by the other drivers, so i get it fixed before i drive it. VPEP recovery, soon all the trucks will smell and look like crap not just the ones with drivers who didnt care!

I do a night run and no I don't slip seat with another road driver, for some reason even though city trks are thier for the city drivers they still come over and get
linehaul trks. Every night thier are road drivers standing around looking for thier trk or are being told to take another because its not back from the
city. Now the weather is messing us up its not good for day or night drivers to leave thier gear in the trk. Our bids leave no time in bettween runs to be
running late.