XPO | Union movement dead

The union has its place, it just isn't here.

We have a very good network for complaints, and resolving complaints, but the kicker is, you have to do it on your own. If you want to make a complaint, and then let someone else do the work for you, then pay your dues every month and go work for a union company.

I have used the channels we have for my complaints and issues. Sure, not all of them work out the way I want, but I have been dealt with quite openly every time I have gone through the process.

Just because your FOS tells you one thing, doesn't make it so, same with the SCM, the regional manager, your CERT, etc. The ladder goes much higher, and they don't ignore you, so long as you have taken the right steps to climb the ladder.

Very well put we tried a select few at my barn to stand up to them but in the end wasn't enough people to make any real accomplishment ! I'm not saying I would want a union either I just want whats just and fair treatment for an honest days work and for the people I work for to stop lying to me yes the people that have so to speak put the target on there backs Bravo at least some here have the Sack to stand up for whats right !!

4 Quarters in a football game, 3 periods in a hockey game. Was this a sports information thread?
Yes, let's change the subject..please.
There used to be 15 rounds in boxing. They changed that. IDK what it is now. Guys got tired of getting their heads beat in..and not remembering their own name. Or killed.

Yes, let's change the subject..please.
There used to be 15 rounds in boxing. They changed that. IDK what it is now. Guys got tired of getting their heads beat in..and not remembering their own name. Or killed.
I think we should start having Gladiater's fighting like the Romans used to, Pay Per View......Thumbs up or Thumbs down.....:1036316054:

No way I'm moving to the People's Republic of California... I'd move to Dallas where you could hear me EVERY DAY!! :17142: Wait, I'd still not be getting O/T 'til 50... never mind.
You would be on the bottom of the flex board getting a run EVERY night.

No way I'm moving to the People's Republic of California... I'd move to Dallas where you could hear me EVERY DAY!! :17142: Wait, I'd still not be getting O/T 'til 50... never mind.
50 is better than 40 when it is slow. Most guys have built their lives around 50. The only ones who want OT after 8.. are the ones who want only 8 hours.. which is fine, but you knew the policy when hired on.i don't see the problem.

50 is better than 40 when it is slow. Most guys have built their lives around 50. The only ones who want OT after 8.. are the ones who want only 8 hours.. which is fine, but you knew the policy when hired on.i don't see the problem.

We were 3 "separate" companies when I hired on. Everything was fine until we became 1 in my opinion. Most all our policy has become uniform except the ot. Why our time after 8 is less valuable is confusing.

We were 3 "separate" companies when I hired on. Everything was fine until we became 1 in my opinion. Most all our policy has become uniform except the ot. Why our time after 8 is less valuable is confusing.
I'll give you a hint......$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.....:wink:

I'll give you a hint......$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.....:wink:
It will, eventually, all be the same accross the board.. it's not going to happen over night. They'll phase it in slowly...and i would say it will start in the northern most regions and go down. With the southern most region being the last to phase it in. Just my opinion of course..but i think eventually theyl slowly get it done.

It will, eventually, all be the same accross the board.. it's not going to happen over night. They'll phase it in slowly...and i would say it will start in the northern most regions and go down. With the southern most region being the last to phase it in. Just my opinion of course..but i think eventually theyl slowly get it done.

I honestly think it will never change. But on the other hand, the accident policy was more difficult and instituted quickly but also not near as expensive.

You think it's going down in the north? No, I don't think so. We might get a little or no raise and they will bring you guy's up quiker to even it out. I think we are getting a nice raise in april, and that's just my opinion of course. At least 3%......Let's hope, maybe they will give you guy's 4% to start to catch up. I think the driver's are for that but getting the cgo and the board to see it that way is a different story...:coffee1:

You think it's going down in the north? No, I don't think so. We might get a little or no raise and they will bring you guy's up quiker to even it out. I think we are getting a nice raise in april, and that's just my opinion of course. At least 3%......Let's hope, maybe they will give you guy's 4% to start to catch up. I think the driver's are for that but getting the cgo and the board to see it that way is a different story...:coffee1:

Im only refering to the regions with the ot/ 50

most CEO's have clauses in their contracts that state whatever they have to "give up" usually has to be returned to them retroactively. :). happy trails