XPO | Union movement dead

This is my first time on this site and im surprised to se some of the stuff im reading, some of it knowledgeable and some of it flat out interesting. I've been with the company for a while,, ill have to be honest there were a few tricky years there through the growing pains of the economy but with any issue I've ever experienced even deep wounds heal over time and im continually seeing things get better. I've never been approached or even card checked personally as long as im working and getting paid for it I don't really care. One thing has been proven to me by reading this site, there is a serious breakdown in communication

A breakdown would assume that there was ever a need to communicate. We don't matter. Truckers are dime a dozen. This has been the thinking for years.

A huge shortage is looming. Things are going to change drastically. Already drivers willing to follow the money are making crazy cash. Some companies are seeing it coming and offering more flexibility or much more home time. It might not change here or there or whatever. But there will be a much better market for your services in the coming years.

A breakdown would assume that there was ever a need to communicate. We don't matter. Truckers are dime a dozen. This has been the thinking for years.

A huge shortage is looming. Things are going to change drastically. Already drivers willing to follow the money are making crazy cash. Some companies are seeing it coming and offering more flexibility or much more home time. It might not change here or there or whatever. But there will be a much better market for your services in the coming years.

Our so called communication is if you don't like it, I'm sure j.b. is hiring. True but I would hope that I would rather keep dependable and safe employees than having to hire new guys constantly.