XPO | Update on XCO

When guys like you answers questions not directed at them either pretend they know something or are trolls. With your amount of posts... you look like a troll. This question could have waited to be answered by nobody...ok..troll?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Ya it could have waited but my post count don't mean ::shit::. I do know what's going on. Not that it's any of your business. But if you want to start name calling go ahead.I'm a little to old for that I'll just invite you to xco and attempt to say it to my face as I'm splitting yours open. So go ahead and delete this get my account banned I dint care.

Ya it could have waited but my post count don't mean ::shit::. I do know what's going on. Not that it's any of your business. But if you want to start name calling go ahead.I'm a little to old for that I'll just invite you to xco and attempt to say it to my face as I'm splitting yours open. So go ahead and delete this get my account banned I dint care.

It is my business cause your litte uprising could effect my lively hood. This is another reason right here why I would not want stand next to you and call u "my brother" cause you want to split my head open for calling you what you are. An internet troll.
And your wish is my command. You are banned.

It is my business cause your litte uprising could effect my lively hood. This is another reason right here why I would not want stand next to you and call u "my brother" cause you want to split my head open for calling you what you are. An internet troll.
And your wish is my command. You are banned.

Are you sure your not management? You start something for no reason and them when called out tuck tail and run.just like management got to wonder how you got to where your at? Super moderator? I made a simple statement if he didn't like it he can let me know. So have a good day super moderator.

Sent from the Darkslide of Android

Are you sure your not management? You start something for no reason and them when called out tuck tail and run.just like management got to wonder how you got to where your at? Super moderator? I made a simple statement if he didn't like it he can let me know. So have a good day super moderator.

Hahaha management... typical comeback for the prounion movement drivers....I am still here willing and able to argue but you have went and hid. I see what you have implied. Think what you want. At least I can look at myself in the mirror in the morning knowing I have not put innocent drivers lively hood in jeopardy. Becareful what you wish for....

Hahaha management... typical comeback for the prounion movement drivers....I am still here willing and able to argue but you have went and hid. I see what you have implied. Think what you want. At least I can look at myself in the mirror in the morning knowing I have not put innocent drivers lively hood in jeopardy. Becareful what you wish for....

hid? I'm not hiding. Like I said I stated a simple fact that I do know. So admit your wrong for starting ::shit:: and I'll admit it wasn't directed at me, o ya I already did. I never said I was pro union or not. My only wish if that it never came to this and we didn't have to pay for the mistakes management has made.

hid? I'm not hiding. Like I said I stated a simple fact that I do know. So admit your wrong for starting ::shit:: and I'll admit it wasn't directed at me, o ya I already did. I never said I was pro union or not. My only wish if that it never came to this and we didn't have to pay for the mistakes management has made.

You implied I was a **********...you want to split my head open... you implied I am management... and you want me to admit I was starting ::shit:: with you.... HA.... ain't gonna happen. I stand by what I said earlier. I don't really care if you are pro union or not. To me you are an internet troll and what your opinions are does not matter to me.

You implied I was a **********...you want to split my head open... you implied I am management... and you want me to admit I was starting ::shit:: with you.... HA.... ain't gonna happen. I stand by what I said earlier. I don't really care if you are pro union or not. To me you are an internet troll and what your opinions are does not matter to me.

Implied you were what? I did imply that you might be management thats it maybe you should reread your post. Sorry I don't name call I just handle business. How does one become a super moderator? It seems a but unfairthat one can post what there opinion might be but have some sort of power over what others might say. Soundso a but like con_

I'm just going to stop there and not waste my time on this. Like I said a few times I was just putting some info out there that was asked wether or not it was wanted or not.

When guys like you answers questions not directed at them either pretend they know something or are trolls. With your amount of posts... you look like a troll. This question could have waited to be answered by nobody...ok..troll?

AreWeThereYet is a good friend of mine and knew I was at work. He gave a simple answer to a question that he knew the answer to. Not sure why you resorted to name calling. I think that was a bit uncalled for especially coming from a moderator. The thread is called "Update on XCO" and he does work there.

OK. Time for the weekly update. I was hoping to come on here and give a big announcement today, but that is not going to happen. There was a conference call today with the IBT in Washington. They were asked to start a national campaign. They said not at this time. Not enough terminals involved yet. They are going to help, but not at a national level yet. I was kind of bummed at first, but you know what, this thing is as big as it is now because of us, the drivers. We've gotten very little help to this point from the teamsters. I love how the company and people on here keep saying how the Teamsters are only after us for our money. I got news for all of you. We have to hound them just to call us. Most of the time they don't return calls. We have terminals out there chomping at the bit to get going and the locals won't even call back. You should be thanking them. You can bury your heads in the sand and pretend everything is fine. But we will not quit. We will band the terminals together that want to make a change and file with the NLRB for our right for representation. We'll take our chances together. What happens happens.

OK. Time for the weekly update. I was hoping to come on here and give a big announcement today, but that is not going to happen. There was a conference call today with the IBT in Washington. They were asked to start a national campaign. They said not at this time. Not enough terminals involved yet. They are going to help, but not at a national level yet. I was kind of bummed at first, but you know what, this thing is as big as it is now because of us, the drivers. We've gotten very little help to this point from the teamsters. I love how the company and people on here keep saying how the Teamsters are only after us for our money. I got news for all of you. We have to hound them just to call us. Most of the time they don't return calls. We have terminals out there chomping at the bit to get going and the locals won't even call back. You should be thanking them. You can bury your heads in the sand and pretend everything is fine. But we will not quit. We will band the terminals together that want to make a change and file with the NLRB for our right for representation. We'll take our chances together. What happens happens.
Thank you for responding nobodyinparticular. I agree Con-Way has some major problems and I won't say the Teamsters are the answer, but I do appreciate your professionalism when you post.

They don't return calls? I don't spend money at places that treat me like that. Why do we want to push to get them interested in us, and give them money? Will they call us back after we give them dues?
Seems unlikely to me...

They don't return calls? I don't spend money at places that treat me like that. Why do we want to push to get them interested in us, and give them money? Will they call us back after we give them dues?
Seems unlikely to me...

I don't know why they are dragging their feet. We have a meeting scheduled for this Saturday. We will definitely be addressing the situation then. Stay Tuned. Any body is welcomed to come. We have some out of town terminals coming. You don't have to be from Columbus to attend.

AreWeThereYet is a good friend of mine and knew I was at work. He gave a simple answer to a question that he knew the answer to. Not sure why you resorted to name calling. I think that was a bit uncalled for especially coming from a moderator. The thread is called "Update on XCO" and he does work there.

The question was directed at you .. not him .. this IS your thread ...yea I called him a troll .. we have been getting alot of them in here... after he offered to split my head open all bets were off ...

Yup, he is management, on this board. What he says goes. And, his CEO (Jeff) will back him all the way, that's how respect works.

There are a few others on this board that will back him up too, because we respect him and the job he does every day, for free!

You wanna split his head open? Give it your best shot, but you are gonna have to split a lot of heads open before you get a chance to touch him.

Now back off, and leave him alone to do his job.

Yup, he is management, on this board. What he says goes. And, his CEO (Jeff) will back him all the way, that's how respect works.

There are a few others on this board that will back him up too, because we respect him and the job he does every day, for free!

You wanna split his head open? Give it your best shot, but you are gonna have to split a lot of heads open before you get a chance to touch him.

Now back off, and leave him alone to do his job.

I'm not sure who yanked your chain but he is a big boy right? don't start name calling unless your willing to back it up. If you care to read the post you would see that. AS nobody said I knew he was at work I had the info I have gave it plain and simple. I dint need anyone telling me what question to answer or not to. If the OP didn't want my reply then fine thats for him to decide.

I'm not sure who yanked your chain but he is a big boy right? don't start name calling unless your willing to back it up. If you care to read the post you would see that. AS nobody said I knew he was at work I had the info I have gave it plain and simple. I dint need anyone telling me what question to answer or not to. If the OP didn't want my reply then fine thats for him to decide.

Thank you for answering and trying to shed some light on my question as far as an update on Columbus. In my opinion , it's best to try to stay on your message and above the name calling. I pay attention to the posts that nobodyinparticular puts out because of the way he's handled negative posters that try to put words in his mouth. I don't agree with the Teamsters, but we have a lot of problems that are directly because of management. I haven't read a post from any pro-union person (that works for Con-Way ) that wants to stop anyone from having a livelihood or earning a living. Most just don't trust management anymore - and they don't trust the Teamsters either -
it's just a choice of the lesser of two evils. I get the feeling from these posts, that people are desperate to do the right thing and the union talk is the last resort. If they succeed, or fail, hopefully they will shed light on problems that exist in management that drivers have nothing to do with but constantly get blamed for.

nobodyinparticular, another prounion friend of mine (conway employee) spoke to lendon grisham (president of the local 480) tonight . he was part of the conference call, he told him that the international is very interested in conway.they want all conway employees nationwide to all vote at once, instead of organizeing one barn here one barn there. giving the company the chance to run freight around them. the teamsters are just getting their ducks in a row. don't give up the horses are coming