Yellow | UPS BUYOUT OF YRC 2017

BIa7tRA.jpg
Really great photo shop work, don't ya think?

As I said before , a reliable source out of the southwest area knows first hand, there is a lot of heavy hiring on every part of the system including
management, sales, dock supervisors an so on . UPS needs a least two more quarters to initiate transaction, everything is negotiable including pension, also of course, they waiting for the Teamster President election. Big announcement probably by next Spring. :stirthepot:

:kicking:
I

After speaking to many people, I feel this is a strong rumor.
Of course, if it was to happen there would be a lot of ill feelings on both sides. .lol
I went over to the UPS Freight thread, some of their employees are under the impression that if UPS where to buy YRC, YRC should or would be "endtailed?" Sorry folks, if YRC is merged into UPS Freight, YRC would be "dovetailed" into the operation.
On the plus side, us former Roadway Express and Yellow Freight employees have been through this before...
Just another day at the office. .lol

Of course, if it was to happen there would be a lot of ill feelings on both sides. .lol
I went over to the UPS Freight thread, some of their employees are under the impression that if UPS where to buy YRC, YRC should or would be "endtailed?" Sorry folks, if YRC is merged into UPS Freight, YRC would be "dovetailed" into the operation.
On the plus side, us former Roadway Express and Yellow Freight employees have been through this before...
Hoffa hates freight & dident care about roadway or yellow employees, ups has him in their back pocket. So it's what ever they want, they don't care about right or wrong....

Bought out is entail, merger is dovetail it's all in the wording........................................