ABF | Vote Count Begins May 10th @ 8:00 PM TONIGHT!

And as slow as it is , Abf is prepared for just that
I can only speak for ATL, rolls in tonight, rolls out in the morning. Nothing is piling up. They won't be stuck with much to contract out. They are hoping for the best, but I assure you from what I'm seeing they're prepared for the worst and it won't be nothing nice.

And as slow as it is , Abf is prepared for just that
I can only speak for ATL, rolls in tonight, rolls out in the morning. Nothing is piling up. They won't be stuck with much to contract out. They are hoping for the best, but I assure you from what I'm seeing they're prepared for the worst and it won't be nothing nice.

LOL... I bet you two are also shaking in your boots about getting struck by lightning sometime soon too because the odds of that happening are about the same when it comes to the IBT immediately striking ABF if this contract is rejected tonight.

LOL... I bet you two are also shaking in your boots about getting struck by lightning sometime soon too because the odds of that happening are about the same when it comes to the IBT immediately striking ABF if this contract is rejected tonight.
What does the ibt pay if we went on strike?

Did I say the IBT is going to immediately strike, carefully read it again, I implied that ArcBest will immediately lock the gate....wasn't it....pay the rate, or lock the Fn' gate? May just get what was wished for. Me and you Docker, we're going to be alright though. I've made provision through the years and you...well, I guess your pension check will still be coming in.

That's something you would already know if you actually did work for ABF and even remotely involved with the union affairs. So which is it... don't work for ABF or just a lazy... uniformed ABF Teamster who doesn't give a damn about getting involved in the union affairs and just blindly votes yes?

Nothing for 2 weeks, in 1994 I got $200/wk less taxes. Settled in 28 days, so I got a $160 check one time. Of course, since the Union has reached an agreement, I'm sure we'll be told that there are no strike funds available at this time. Picketting don't pay much. If you got habits, won't hardly buy beer and cigarettes :-)

I am going to record it and then make it available to everyone, I am not going to live stream it because everybody will be listening on their phone anyway

That makes sense... at least this way people will have a chance to hear it if they weren't able to catch it live tonight.

That's something you would already know if you actually did work for ABF and even remotely involved with the union affairs. So which is it... don't work for ABF or just a lazy... uniformed ABF Teamster who doesn't give a damn about getting involved in the union affairs and just blindly votes yes?
I work for ABF, I'M a linehaul driver, I was a union steward for several years, and I have no idea what the strike fund pays. I think it is a max of $134 a week if we are actively striking? That number is in no way a fact; that is the number that pops into my head.

I work for ABF, I'M a linehaul driver, I was a union steward for several years, and I have no idea what the strike fund pays. I think it is a max of $134 a week if we are actively striking? That number is in no way a fact; that is the number that pops into my head.

LOL... just how sad you are.

I think the strike fund was fully funded several years ago,......and since there has been no major nationwide strikes,......I think the strike fund pays roughly about $300- $350 a week..........until funds run out.

The rate is 5 Times your monthly dues rate. Dues at $65 a month gives you $325 a week.

Taxes are taken out.

If ArcBest decides to do a lockout,.......then you can file an unemployment claim in your state.