Yellow | Vote No FOR PLAN B Too!

longblade, always choose "17 inch monitor" setting when uploading a document ..

Much greener on the other side ? Then why are you still trolling this pasture and living with problems of your past ? Oh you are going to say you care about your brothers. In that case tells us where you work and how many you can get on this great new place you work at ? As for the bulling by telling someone to quit if they are unhappy got it all wrong. They are just making a suggestion to the person because he or she is not capable of doing what is best for them. Like don't play football on a busy freeway that is not bullying it's called common. sense which is becoming more and more uncommon now
If your referring to my post try using reply with post so we know how to answer. If you were the answer is I'm a city driver for ABF in northeast Pennsylvania that was no secret. Why I still come on here is because I can, you may not believe me when I say I have a lot of friends that still work there but I don't care if you believe me or not. We have a guy from yrc currently being processed. I know what your going to say ABF can't hire 26,000 people, where they going to go. Their are other jobs outside of trucking that are union. I will give you a example I deliver to a local power plant & when I found out what they were making I applied a month &1/2 ago if it happens great if not better luck next time. The point I'm trying to make is life goes on .....

The 15% is cash in hand not paying 100% into pension fund is savings money they didn't have on hand to pay. The math is not right 4 billion in give backs was done with 72000 people the amount we had after the merger. Every year we have gotten smaller so total can't be 4 billion.

The trouble is there are far too many self proclaimed business, financial and economic wizards here. And they regularly demonstrate their genuine lack of either expertise or willingness to learn. To be sure there are some who do understand, on either side. And those individuals compose rational arguements to support their positions. Many though, are simply echoing someone else's misguided opinion.

If your referring to my post try using reply with post so we know how to answer. If you were the answer is I'm a city driver for ABF in northeast Pennsylvania that was no secret. Why I still come on here is because I can, you may not believe me when I say I have a lot of friends that still work there but I don't care if you believe me or not. We have a guy from yrc currently being processed. I know what your going to say ABF can't hire 26,000 people, where they going to go. Their are other jobs outside of trucking that are union. I will give you a example I deliver to a local power plant & when I found out what they were making I applied a month &1/2 ago if it happens great if not better luck next time. The point I'm trying to make is life goes on .....

As I'm sure you realize, applying for a job and getting that job are two totally different things. Just saying. But in any event, good luck. Hope it does work out for you.

And really that is the whole point of kicking the can a little farther down the road so to speak, it will give those a long period of opportunity to find a better job and not have to grab the first thing that comes along, If the company and the unions financial adviser are correct and a no vote brings BK then there are 26,000 of us looking at the same time, a yes vote to keep the doors open allows you to look on your own schedule, take vacation time to try it out.

Thank for letting me know life goes on if YRCW goes under was not aware but now I feel much better because you told me. I just want to say live to fight another day I too have been looking since all this mess started. Got turned down by Union Pacific we are no longer considering your application Penseke we have decided to move on with other candidates. Center Point Energy our power company applied twice no call back Shell no call back. Other refinery job took test 300 applied for 4 spots. You still have the luxury of having a decent job and be looking for a better future. I want that luxury too

There are plenty of GOOD PAYING union jobs out there!! Be confident in yourself.. Network yourself, believe me. You are the best of the best. Employers want you.. My resignation from YRC (New Penn) was done last week.. UNBELIEVABLY I am and have been working at my new job since Jan 5th.. People who can't get hired somewhere else are the proponents of the "Doom and Gloom" rhetoric!!

As I'm sure you realize, applying for a job and getting that job are two totally different things. Just saying. But in any event, good luck. Hope it does work out for you.
Thanks, I did say if I get it great if not so be it....

And really that is the whole point of kicking the can a little farther down the road so to speak, it will give those a long period of opportunity to find a better job and not have to grab the first thing that comes along, If the company and the unions financial adviser are correct and a no vote brings BK then there are 26,000 of us looking at the same time, a yes vote to keep the doors open allows you to look on your own schedule, take vacation time to try it out.
Your on your 4th giveback, if it took you this long to figure that that are in trouble shame on you. I seen it back in 08 & did something about it....

Thank for letting me know life goes on if YRCW goes under was not aware but now I feel much better because you told me. I just want to say live to fight another day I too have been looking since all this mess started. Got turned down by Union Pacific we are no longer considering your application Penseke we have decided to move on with other candidates. Center Point Energy our power company applied twice no call back Shell no call back. Other refinery job took test 300 applied for 4 spots. You still have the luxury of having a decent job and be looking for a better future. I want that luxury too
All I can say is good luck & keep applying ....

Wow, where to begin? lets try this. Do you think your the only person that has people depending on them? Do you think having to move because of a job is somehow unique to you? do you think you maybe should have handled your finances just a little bit better given all the warning signs this co. has provided all along? Calling fellow workers old & idiots after such a self centered / pity party post is astounding.

OK - so the name calling aside... Having people depend on you isn't unique, having to move for a job isn't unique, .... but not being able to care for those that depend on you and moving out of your home because you VOTE yourself OUT OF A JOB - That my friend in the single most unique and ridiculous think I have ever heard of.... Most people do these things because they lose a job... not because they willingly choose to close the company the work for by VOTING NO to a GOOD JOB....

:)

I know someone who shot himself in the FACE... LIVED... and yeah your right... life does go on... it always does, but that doesn't mean I want to go on day by day with that attitude... it means I don't care about what I have now... ??

I know someone who shot himself in the FACE... LIVED... and yeah your right... life does go on... it always does, but that doesn't mean I want to go on day by day with that attitude... it means I don't care about what I have now... ??
No it means if you can better for yourself do it, don't wait until the last possible minute.... Another 5 years of worrying would not be for me....

No it means if you can better for yourself do it, don't wait until the last possible minute.... Another 5 years of worrying would not be for me....

Agreed... so that to me means... keep this job alive and then apply to other better jobs. That is not "life goes on" that is "continually work to better yourself"...

Just my opinion.

With these types of anti umion sentiments.Who needs enemies."If youre a friend of labor then you are a friend of mine".alot of these cowards and fake teamsters on here.Sound like they need to get a job in corporate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Agreed... so that to me means... keep this job alive and then apply to other better jobs. That is not "life goes on" that is "continually work to better yourself"...

Just my opinion.
Look back at post #270.....Are you listening to the conference call it sounds important?

Okay I'll reply with post in the near future so you know how to answer. But you had no problem with my last post you knew it was regarding you. Do not sell yourself short you did not need the post to come up with an answer .

Okay I'll reply with post in the near future so you know how to answer. But you had no problem with my last post you knew it was regarding you. Do not sell yourself short you did not need the post to come up with an answer .
I always have a answer, it's not always the right one but still a answer.... Lol