Yellow | Vote No FOR PLAN B Too!

Me Me Me I don't have long to go , I can live with this !!!! I don't care about anybody but me. Please vote Yes for Me Me Me. Unbelievable and so sad . Our Fallen Teamsters are rolling in their graves. All they did to just give it all back. Stand Tall Men, don't let the weak bring you down !!! Stay the coarse and Vote No on plan B. No more give backs !!!!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

I can live with this !!!! I don't care about anybody but me.

This is the same attitude that all to many vote no, think later, types take to defend their view......They think that since their fine with starting out at the bottom at some non-union company.....working for, in all probability, less than then the proposal by YRCW....then everyone should feel the same way....not because you can articulate a logical reason for doing so....but just because you say they should....

Please vote Yes for Me Me Me.

Those that have the ability to see past themselves and have a better grasp on the seriousness of the situation are voting yes, not just for themselves, but for you too....If the "yes" vote prevails this time...you will still have your decent job...I doubt you'd quit to go work at the first place you can get a job..it will give those that want to find other work the time to do so without the pressure and the urgency that a Closure would create.....So yes, the "yes" voters are voting "yes" for you because you don't have the capacity of understanding the logic to do it for yourself......and I would rather vote "yes" for you...than for you to be voting "no" for me....

Unbelievable and so sad

What is truly "unbelievable and so sad" is that the, vote no, think later, crowd actually believe that YRCW is lying to everyone about the gravity of the situation.....and it's all just an elaborate "bluff" and that they're just going to magically be able to give you anything significantly more than what is on the table... It's sad to see that all to many are so upset that the Company is asking for relatively minor additional concessions to the current contract....and yes considering the current contract, the additional concessions and the extension are "relatively" minor in scope....because even with the presently proposed extension, it is still a decent job compared to what is going to be available when 26,000 or so ex YRCW Teamsters swarm out into the job market.....
Its " Unbelievable and so sad" that all to many are gambling their job, and everyones job, because they think there is "Life after YRCW".... Such small thinking....yes of course there is going to be "life" after.....yes there is going to be freight that will need to be moved...yes of course....but the question is...do you want to haul all that freight for less than you do know?..... Do you realize that your continued "no" to everything "strategy" is likely going to result in losing the things that you think your "saving" ..... There is not a lot that this Company can do to appease you at this point in time......I can tell you this with certainty, were it not for the Union that some of you bash.....you wouldn't have a say in any of this.....and the cuts would be a lot deeper than what is proposed.....so think about that when this company closes and your working at one of those jobs that your all to eager to go get right now....

Our Fallen Teamsters are rolling in their graves. All they did to just give it all back.

The Teamsters of that era would not be so approving of the vote no, think later crowd, under the current circumstances.....They were better Union Men & Women than that......They realized that the Union needed more membership, not less.....The Teamsters need the membership that this job provides.....Keep up the forever "no" vote and you will be part of the "giving it all back"....I hear you guys say that once you "give it up you'll never get it back..".. but then on the other hand you can be so cavalier about allowing YRCW to sink ......thus giving everything back... .......It would behoove everyone to think about the finality of it.....

Stand Tall Men, don't let the weak bring you down !!!

Ohh the theatrics of your statement......It won't matter how "tall you stand" when your unemployed...The biggest risk of being brought down is by the vote no, think later crowd.....you know...all those "Tall Men" with Small brains......Those are the ones that are creating the risk here.....

Stay the coarse and Vote No on plan B.

You think you know somehow that the Company is just bluffing....and can give you back all the things you demand.. and just because they didn't lock the gates when you thought they should have is proof that you know they are all lying to you..Your so Smart that you know all this ..........and yet your not even smart enough to even know the correct words to use in your post that you think is so "inspiring"........

Your not even smart enough to know it is not "Plan B"......it's still the original plan yet....with a few minor adjustments that were negotiated by the Union in a last minute attempt, in the small window of "opportunity" that remains....., to try and save your job.....

No more give backs !!!!

If the Vote no, think later crowd prevails and the Company closes....like Hostess did.... there will be no future chance for the Company to regain solid financial footings... and that would mean no more chances for the Company to "give back" anything.....

So in essence, Voting no will likely result in the best chance of no more "Get backs"......

I am not wasting my time trying to explain this vote to stupid people. You can't fix stupid !!! Just vote No stupid

This time lets see if you can come up with a better response than this one....I'm betting you can't.....however, I'm giving you another chance.........

And if the option is close the doors......what good does a no really do?

Is anybody else gonna put that in your pension for ya?

So you would rather lay down for a 25% pension credit with no reinstatement specified and TRUST that YRC is going to give that back at some point and time? I personally would rather not drive a YRC truck to my funeral. Retirement should be something to look forward to while you are still young enough to enjoy it.

This is the same attitude that all to many vote no, think later, types take to defend their view......They think that since their fine with starting out at the bottom at some non-union company.....working for, in all probability, less than then the proposal by YRCW....then everyone should feel the same way....not because you can articulate a logical reason for doing so....but just because you say they should....

Those that have the ability to see past themselves and have a better grasp on the seriousness of the situation are voting yes, not just for themselves, but for you too....If the "yes" vote prevails this time...you will still have your decent job...I doubt you'd quit to go work at the first place you can get a job..it will give those that want to find other work the time to do so without the pressure and the urgency that a Closure would create.....So yes, the "yes" voters are voting "yes" for you because you don't have the capacity of understanding the logic to do it for yourself......and I would rather vote "yes" for you...than for you to be voting "no" for me....

What is truly "unbelievable and so sad" is that the, vote no, think later, crowd actually believe that YRCW is lying to everyone about the gravity of the situation.....and it's all just an elaborate "bluff" and that they're just going to magically be able to give you anything significantly more than what is on the table... It's sad to see that all to many are so upset that the Company is asking for relatively minor additional concessions to the current contract....and yes considering the current contract, the additional concessions and the extension are "relatively" minor in scope....because even with the presently proposed extension, it is still a decent job compared to what is going to be available when 26,000 or so ex YRCW Teamsters swarm out into the job market.....
Its " Unbelievable and so sad" that all to many are gambling their job, and everyones job, because they think there is "Life after YRCW".... Such small thinking....yes of course there is going to be "life" after.....yes there is going to be freight that will need to be moved...yes of course....but the question is...do you want to haul all that freight for less than you do know?..... Do you realize that your continued "no" to everything "strategy" is likely going to result in losing the things that you think your "saving" ..... There is not a lot that this Company can do to appease you at this point in time......I can tell you this with certainty, were it not for the Union that some of you bash.....you wouldn't have a say in any of this.....and the cuts would be a lot deeper than what is proposed.....so think about that when this company closes and your working at one of those jobs that your all to eager to go get right now....

The Teamsters of that era would not be so approving of the vote no, think later crowd, under the current circumstances.....They were better Union Men & Women than that......They realized that the Union needed more membership, not less.....The Teamsters need the membership that this job provides.....Keep up the forever "no" vote and you will be part of the "giving it all back"....I hear you guys say that once you "give it up you'll never get it back..".. but then on the other hand you can be so cavalier about allowing YRCW to sink ......thus giving everything back... .......It would behoove everyone to think about the finality of it.....

Ohh the theatrics of your statement......It won't matter how "tall you stand" when your unemployed...The biggest risk of being brought down is by the vote no, think later crowd.....you know...all those "Tall Men" with Small brains......Those are the ones that are creating the risk here.....

You think you know somehow that the Company is just bluffing....and can give you back all the things you demand.. and just because they didn't lock the gates when you thought they should have is proof that you know they are all lying to you..Your so Smart that you know all this ..........and yet your not even smart enough to even know the correct words to use in your post that you think is so "inspiring"........

Your not even smart enough to know it is not "Plan B"......it's still the original plan yet....with a few minor adjustments that were negotiated by the Union in a last minute attempt, in the small window of "opportunity" that remains....., to try and save your job.....

If the Vote no, think later crowd prevails and the Company closes....like Hostess did.... there will be no future chance for the Company to regain solid financial footings... and that would mean no more chances for the Company to "give back" anything.....

So in essence, Voting no will likely result in the best chance of no more "Get backs"......

This time lets see if you can come up with a better response than this one....I'm betting you can't.....however, I'm giving you another chance.........

You voted yes the first time. You sold out all those people just for you you you. I voted already and all at my terminal did the same and it was No on plan B . I am a Professional Driver with over 2 million miles accident free, No tickets under 50 years old and speak English. I could get a job anywhere I want. I stay here because I 26 years invested. I want this job to last forever for everybody not just myself, for all my Brother & Sisters. That's the difference between me and you. You just don't get it. Yrc is taking you for a fool and you're falling for it. Look what we got back by voting No on plan A. Open your eye's man !!! open your eye's. I don't know if you voted yet but Vote No on plan B for everyone not just your self. You can pick apart my post all you want but that's just beating around the bush. You know I'm right, just admit it. And vote No on plan B !!!

Blame your pension woes on your pension fund's actuaries. What did they do with your money? How did they invest it? Did they act quickly and put your money into low risk ventures when the economy was obviously going in the tank? Is your logic, ' I want to sink the company just to teach them a lesson"? Btw, if you're in central states, even a full YRC contribution wouldn't help your cause.

Lets use KK numbers he has $213 per week lose in millage so his millage is APP 2286 per week pension $228 per week total $441 per week for 52 weeks is $22932. This is APP 2300 miles per week this is $1414.50 per week >$213 =$1201 per week. Best job I can find is less than .50 per mile x 2300 miles this is $1150 .So 1414.50 - $1150 = $264 This is $51 more per week x 52 $2652 per year .Pension is APP $67 per week x 52 = $3484 per year. Lose of ins $307 per week x 52 = $15964 .Pension cut from $3000 per month x 12 $36000 per year to $1017 x 12 = $12204 per year lose of $23796 per year. That is $45896 per year lose in pay and benefit. + $1420 x 4 weeks vacation =$5680 + $45896 = $51576 .Now lets look at this VOTE YES LOSE $22932 VOTE NO LOSE $51576 that is IF YOU VOTE YES THAT IS YOU JUST GOT YOURSELF A $28644 MORE PAY.

MYSELF I AM NOT STUCK ON STUPIED I WILL KEEP MY 25 YEARS SENIORTY $28644
VOTE YES-------YES--------YES-------------YES THAT = MORE FOR YOUR FAMILY.

Lets use KK numbers he has $213 per week lose in millage so his millage is APP 2286 per week pension $228 per week total $441 per week for 52 weeks is $22932. This is APP 2300 miles per week this is $1414.50 per week >$213 =$1201 per week. Best job I can find is less than .50 per mile x 2300 miles this is $1150 .So 1414.50 - $1150 = $264 This is $51 more per week x 52 $2652 per year .Pension is APP $67 per week x 52 = $3484 per year. Lose of ins $307 per week x 52 = $15964 .Pension cut from $3000 per month x 12 $36000 per year to $1017 x 12 = $12204 per year lose of $23796 per year. That is $45896 per year lose in pay and benefit. + $1420 x 4 weeks vacation =$5680 + $45896 = $51576 .Now lets look at this VOTE YES LOSE $22932 VOTE NO LOSE $51576 that is IF YOU VOTE YES THAT IS YOU JUST GOT YOURSELF A $28644 MORE PAY.

OMG I love it!!!

Lets use KK numbers he has $213 per week lose in millage so his millage is APP 2286 per week pension $228 per week total $441 per week for 52 weeks is $22932. This is APP 2300 miles per week this is $1414.50 per week >$213 =$1201 per week. Best job I can find is less than .50 per mile x 2300 miles this is $1150 .So 1414.50 - $1150 = $264 This is $51 more per week x 52 $2652 per year .Pension is APP $67 per week x 52 = $3484 per year. Lose of ins $307 per week x 52 = $15964 .Pension cut from $3000 per month x 12 $36000 per year to $1017 x 12 = $12204 per year lose of $23796 per year. That is $45896 per year lose in pay and benefit. + $1420 x 4 weeks vacation =$5680 + $45896 = $51576 .Now lets look at this VOTE YES LOSE $22932 VOTE NO LOSE $51576 that is IF YOU VOTE YES THAT IS YOU JUST GOT YOURSELF A $

Rain man !

They said the same BS on this last vote and STILL the majorty of the employees did not buy the threats as made in the other votes.....enough is enough......I am not concerned with my pension, as it is all gone now and we wll be getting our checks from Uncle Sam when the Pension Act passes Congress very shortly!......KK
AND... Who's to say the Co. hasn't plans to sell off Holland or NP or Redd or YRC? Why would any Teamster want to seal their 10 year pay freeze and 30%+ ponzy Pension cut?

Where were these "YESSERS" 6 years ago when Brothers were uprooting families and moving 100 to 2000 miles on the promis that "THIS IS IT" and "YOUR JOB IS SAFE" and "THIS WILL PUT YRCW AHEAD OF ALL OTHER CARRIERS"?

I say that the 'YESSERS' are cowards in the sense that they think that the possible end of the YRCW scheme is the end of their lives.

AND; what evidence has been provided that proves YRCW is in such a bad state? New tractors new trailers new tow motors? How can YRCW be in such a bad state but all other carriers aren't? This YRCW scheme has been a BANKSTER bonanza just like the foreclosure fraud has been a BANKSTER bonanza. The BANKSTERS are making bank on every gain AND loss and they are laughing at us workers all they way.

They enjoy throwing another "terrorist" (bankruptacy) at us just to watch us cower. I'm tired of being spit and crapped on. If these doors close I'll find a way to open another, I won't go hungry and begging Obama and the rest of the BS'ers for a handout.

I give enough of my life to this Company and Country and not enough to my life. F the BANKSTERS and the bs POLITICIANS and the bs CEO's...

Either you believe what the company, IBT and the IBT's economic adviser are telling us or you don't, the rest of your rant while aggravating has not bearing on what this vote is about.

You are not Fing the bankers by voting no, just yourself and the rest of the YRC employees.

Either you believe what the company, IBT and the IBT's economic adviser are telling us or you don't, the rest of your rant while aggravating has not bearing on what this vote is about.

You are not Fing the bankers by voting no, just yourself and the rest of the YRC employees.

Where were these "YESSERS" 6 years ago when Brothers were uprooting families and moving 100 to 2000 miles on the promis that "THIS IS IT" and "YOUR JOB IS SAFE" and "THIS WILL PUT YRCW AHEAD OF ALL OTHER CARRIERS"? Bid into Cincinnati - move your family - and you'll be set...they left out the part of 'you'll be out on the street in four months, back in 2008 it lasted eight months before those that moved their families were screwed.

Everything I said has a bearing on this and every vote.

AND... Who's to say the Co. hasn't plans to sell off Holland or NP or Redd or YRC? Why would any Teamster want to seal their 10 year pay freeze and 30%+ ponzy Pension cut?

Where were these "YESSERS" 6 years ago when Brothers were uprooting families and moving 100 to 2000 miles on the promis that "THIS IS IT" and "YOUR JOB IS SAFE" and "THIS WILL PUT YRCW AHEAD OF ALL OTHER CARRIERS"?

I say that the 'YESSERS' are cowards in the sense that they think that the possible end of the YRCW scheme is the end of their lives.

AND; what evidence has been provided that proves YRCW is in such a bad state? New tractors new trailers new tow motors? How can YRCW be in such a bad state but all other carriers aren't? This YRCW scheme has been a BANKSTER bonanza just like the foreclosure fraud has been a BANKSTER bonanza. The BANKSTERS are making bank on every gain AND loss and they are laughing at us workers all they way.

They enjoy throwing another "terrorist" (bankruptacy) at us just to watch us cower. I'm tired of being spit and crapped on. If these doors close I'll find a way to open another, I won't go hungry and begging Obama and the rest of the BS'ers for a handout.

I give enough of my life to this Company and Country and not enough to my life. F the BANKSTERS and the bs POLITICIANS and the bs CEO's...

Finally !!!!! Intelligent person that gave back and is not giving back anymore.

Where were these "YESSERS" 6 years ago when Brothers were uprooting families and moving 100 to 2000 miles on the promis that "THIS IS IT" and "YOUR JOB IS SAFE" and "THIS WILL PUT YRCW AHEAD OF ALL OTHER CARRIERS"? Bid into Cincinnati - move your family - and you'll be set...they left out the part of 'you'll be out on the street in four months, back in 2008 it lasted eight months before those that moved their families were screwed.

Everything I said has a bearing on this and every vote.

At every step of the way you and everyone else had the right to make a decision about their own future. No one forced you to do anything you didn't want to do. If you didn't like certain conditions you were free to head into a different direction. There are no guarantees in life, and if you believe that there are you're always going to be disappointed. Things don't always turn out the way we hoped they would. Take marriage for an example of that. Boo Hoo, things I was promised changed. Make the best of that and move on. That's what successful adults do.

So it's best that everyone is out on the street in your opinion?

Do you know for a fact everyone will be out of a job? You are assuming, and that is all anyone can do right now... This is a poker game, your decision will have consequences...Good or bad... You decide!!!

It don't matter what you vote... JUST VOTE...People needs to just accept there are 2 sides to every story...Whatever your vote is Will determine your outcome and you will deserve whatever happens to you and your company!!!

The other door can open before the first closes, no reason to lock yourself out of the house so you have to go find another...................

Look, Welch is no better than Zollars. He is a liar. His name is appropriate. He is going back on a promise his firm made to us. We have a contract. This bastard tried to buy ABF last Spring. He tried to blame everything on prior management and Jeff Rogers. He is a liar. He, like Zollars, and Mike Wickham, wanted to buy other companies on our backs. He tried to buy ABF which means this POS must have had financing in place. Now this dirtbag has his hand out asking US for money! I get the members that want to vote no. I'm only voting yes because I believe the Teamsters are done with us and this bs company. We are all screwed, both by the union and lying management. The shareholders should fire Welch for putting this corporation in this position. I hope they do. I hate Welch, the IBT for not stepping up earlier and I wish all of you the best

Look, Welch is no better than Zollars. He is a liar. His name is appropriate. He is going back on a promise his firm made to us. We have a contract. This bastard tried to buy ABF last Spring. He tried to blame everything on prior management and Jeff Rogers. He is a liar. He, like Zollars, and Mike Wickham, wanted to buy other companies on our backs. He tried to buy ABF which means this POS must have had financing in place. Now this dirtbag has his hand out asking US for money! I get the members that want to vote no. I'm only voting yes because I believe the Teamsters are done with us and this bs company. We are all screwed, both by the union and lying management. The shareholders should fire Welch for putting this corporation in this position. I hope they do. I hate Welch, the IBT for not stepping up earlier and I wish all of you the best

Sure they would have had to have financing in place to pull that off, however just like $Bill did they would have used ABF's property and equipment as the collateral since we have nothing left to use.

What does buying ABF have to do with this vote?