Yellow | Was it worth it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think punching out the TM is the answer here guys...

First he probably gets and assault charge and a record and will probably have a hard time getting a good job.

I think this is childish behavior if you ask me

:clap: :clap: :1036316054: Couldn't have said it better myself!

I don't think punching out the TM is the answer here guys...

First he probably gets and assault charge and a record and will probably have a hard time getting a good job.

I think this is childish behavior if you ask me

I think that is a safe bet....So I will ask this question: was it worth it???

I think 4 months abandoned is a lot of flexibility...The TM was certainly more tolerant than I would have been...I would have called the guy after a week, and if no response, oh well..

I think that is a safe bet....So I will ask this question: was it worth it???

I think 4 months abandoned is a lot of flexibility...The TM was certainly more tolerant than I would have been...I would have called the guy after a week, and if no response, oh well..

Suppose the guy was never called to move his car?Suppose when the car was towed without warning,the tow truck company tried to get ownership of this car cause the owner was unaware the car was towed?Suppose if the company had called the owner and told him to remove his car,this all would have been avoided?Suppose that this wasn`t the first thing that has happened between the ex-employee and the TM that led up to this situation and suppose if the TM had let the ex-employee know where his car had been towed and by who,would have the same actions been taken?No one knows the full story but it`s safe to say that the out come would have been different if the situation was handled in a more proper manner.

Let's see now - you leave your broke down car on private property for four months and don't remove it in all that time and then you're annoyed because it was finally towed away! Give me a break. Where does personal responsibility fit into this picture!

I agree Trip......I don't get it. I would've EXPECTED my hoopie to be towed in ONE month let alone FOUR! There's a sign on the bulletin board telling us we can only have ONE car in the lot at a time. Oh well..................

Suppose the guy was never called to move his car?Suppose when the car was towed without warning,the tow truck company tried to get ownership of this car cause the owner was unaware the car was towed?Suppose if the company had called the owner and told him to remove his car,this all would have been avoided?Suppose that this wasn`t the first thing that has happened between the ex-employee and the TM that led up to this situation and suppose if the TM had let the ex-employee know where his car had been towed and by who,would have the same actions been taken?No one knows the full story but it`s safe to say that the out come would have been different if the situation was handled in a more proper manner.

I suppose if the car was of any value to him at all, he would have done something sooner than 4 months.

things being what they are today every1 should think befor they act or do something that could be taking the wrong way . .
That being said " If you keep kicking the nicest of dogs sooner or later they will turn around and bite you on the *** !!

I suppose if the car was of any value to him at all, he would have done something sooner than 4 months.

Well as you read ,they say the guy was a former employee,doesn`t that indicate that he was out of work?and suppose there was some reason he couldn`t collect unemployeement insurance and had no income for those 4 months?You know the company loves to use terms like voluntary quit and job abandonement to keep certain individuals from collecting?What if this was the case? Empathize for a moment, how would you feel?

Wow, talk about making excuses!! Typical of the "blame everybody else" attitude these days.

The guy who owns the car knows he left it there - it's his responsibility to remove it in a reasonable time frame. Four months isn't reasonable in my book! Geez.

Wow, talk about making excuses!! Typical of the "blame everybody else" attitude these days.

The guy who owns the car knows he left it there - it's his responsibility to remove it in a reasonable time frame. Four months isn't reasonable in my book! Geez.

I totally agree it was his responsibility to remove his car but i will in defense for him or anyone in that situation say that in these times were in and the sitations that led to this that it could have been handled in a better manner.You can only kick someone so many times before they break and than what?Like i siad before and i`ll say it again..I don`t agree that violence is ever the answer but sometimes when someones been done wrong over and over again it can take a toll on them to where they have just had enough.We`re not in good times right now and things could have been prevented with a simple answer as to who and where.We all are speaking on just one incident but we don`t know what all has happened in the 4 months leading to this ,with saying that,no one will ever know so who are we to judge this man for what he did?

I'm truly amazed that someone would think they have eminent domain over someone else's property. You can't just leave a car in someone else's parking lot. It's common sense. Try parking it on the street and see how many months it lasts. He should have done what I do......get a tow rope and drag the thing home. Sorry...but it's common sense.

I'm truly amazed that someone would think they have eminent domain over someone else's property. You can't just leave a car in someone else's parking lot. It's common sense. Try parking it on the street and see how many months it lasts. He should have done what I do......get a tow rope and drag the thing home. Sorry...but it's common sense.

WOW,that sounds like a common sense thing to do :biglaugh:

who was that masked man

You would think that a notice would have been put up or someone knew this guy could have contacted him to say the least. Heard from 1 of our bid drivers about that situation and it was pretty entertaining when he told it in the drivers room.

Just surprised that another brother couldn't have reach out to him to let him know. You know how it is a guy gets put on the street and everyone calls to find out what is going on. Just my humble opinion here....."The way you deal with something is usually the way you will receive it"

I wish the guy would come and beat the crap out of our TM :nutkick:

Maybe the guy had been in jail for 4 months and when he got out he went to the terminal to find out his car had been towed. All that build up rage for 4 months sitting in a 6'x10' cell, enduring Bubba's farting, snoring and having to listen his constant banter, that would be enough to drive anyone of us MAD!!!

Let's not rush to judgment here guys & gals, all TM's deserve a beat-down now and again, this guy whoever he is should be up for The Medal of Honor or Sainthood even, I for one will not pass judgment on such a fine upstanding Teamster brother :eck13:

I wish the guy would come and beat the crap out of our TM :nutkick:

Maybe the guy had been in jail for 4 months and when he got out he went to the terminal to find out his car had been towed. All that build up rage for 4 months sitting in a 6'x10' cell, enduring Bubba's farting, snoring and having to listen his constant banter, that would be enough to drive anyone of us MAD!!!

Let's not rush to judgment here guys & gals, all TM's deserve a beat-down now and again, this guy whoever he is should be up for The Medal of Honor or Sainthood even, I for one will not pass judgment on such a fine upstanding Teamster brother :eck13:

As it says, you are the master of spin...There are probably a few (or more) drivers that deserve that same beat down...So I will go along with annieo and Triplex here and just say common sense, personal accountability and responsibility to your property should have ruled the day...SOMETHING could have been done in those 4 months..

As it says, you are the master of spin...There are probably a few (or more) drivers that deserve that same beat down...So I will go along with annieo and Triplex here and just say common sense, personal accountability and responsibility to your property should have ruled the day...SOMETHING could have been done in those 4 months..
I agree common sense should have ruled the day and that TM should have known better than to tow that poor drivers car away. For Gods sake the man was in India for 4 months taking a leave of absence to help the poor. He returns to find his car towed and when he asked the TM the TM denies any knowledge of what happened to it. From what I've heard the driver only took a swing at the TM after the TM called him a Nancyboy and a Goody2Shoes. The driver never intended on actually hitting the evil minded TM but the TM lunged at him at the same time the driver swung with a right cross to the temple, sending the TM to the floor like a sack of potatoes. That's my story and I'm sticking to it, just remember all TM's are born of a Jackal and will spare no expense to cause any and all Teamsters pain & suffering.

I agree common sense should have ruled the day and that TM should have known better than to tow that poor drivers car away. For Gods sake the man was in India for 4 months taking a leave of absence to help the poor. He returns to find his car towed and when he asked the TM the TM denies any knowledge of what happened to it. From what I've heard the driver only took a swing at the TM after the TM called him a Nancyboy and a Goody2Shoes. The driver never intended on actually hitting the evil minded TM but the TM lunged at him at the same time the driver swung with a right cross to the temple, sending the TM to the floor like a sack of potatoes. That's my story and I'm sticking to it, just remember all TM's are born of a Jackal and will spare no expense to cause any and all Teamsters pain & suffering.

Doesn't your health insurance cover rehab for your condition?? I'm sure there must be something or someone who can help! :biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.