Yellow | Was it worth it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx Triplex, I thought he was talking about the jackal issue.

NO MORE TROLLING ON THIS TOPIC. If you can't contribute to a discussion surrounding it, just let it go. I think its been ummmm expounded upon enough for anyone imagination. I would love to hear from anyone with FACTUAL, FIRSTHAND INFO though.

.....NO MORE TROLLING ON THIS TOPIC. If you can't contribute to a discussion surrounding it, just let it go. I think its been ummmm expounded upon enough for anyone imagination. I would love to hear from anyone with FACTUAL, FIRSTHAND INFO though.
And where's the fun in that? :biglaugh:

Thx Triplex, I thought he was talking about the jackal issue.

NO MORE TROLLING ON THIS TOPIC. If you can't contribute to a discussion surrounding it, just let it go. I think its been ummmm expounded upon enough for anyone imagination. I would love to hear from anyone with FACTUAL, FIRSTHAND INFO though.

YEAH ! VWAGGS ! I can't believe I wasted all this time reading this crap !

#1 - How did the guy get home in the first place if he didn't take his car from day one? Laid off, fired, whatever....

#2 - I raised 2 boys & 1 girl, in that order. I have always raised my kids, ( and my husband ) that "brute force" will only get u arrested. OR "brute force" right back in your face. YOU decide... AND you can say anything you want to, in any emotional raised voice that comes out of your mouth at me. BUT ! THERE IS NO SWEARING AND THERE IS NO THROWING DISHES !

Maybe this guys Mother should have had the same rules of the house....... Babygirl got the right idea, spittin emotion out her mouth, but she ain't making a whole lotta sense here....just spittin out emotion.....

WAS THIS THREAD WORTH IT? NO !

Hmmm wonder how many of you will contribute money to the stupid guy for his lawyers fees? I know if I was the TM I would already have a lawyer filing the papers to go after everything this man has. And of course the police would have been called also and that man would have went to jail. Chances are the guy went straight up to the TM running his mouth about his car not being there and the TM wasn't taking that attitude and he shouldn't have too. So who here is gonna help the man who is gonna need the money huh????? Dude should have moved his car a long time ago. And at the very least went to the TM and very respectfully ask about his car.
I have worked as a dispatcher and had to deal with a lot of irrate drivers. All I can say is if you think you can handle things better I will gladly go back in that truck and let you have it. Needless to say nobody ever took me up on it. So yaw'll need to lay off the TM for doing his job.
Gotta love it. Everybody wants to start a fight or have one. But in the end everybody wants to get a lawyer and have a lawsuit. Whatever happened to a good ol' bare knuckle brawl. He should of just kicked him in the jimmy and walked out......LOL.

when i was a kid in high school , if you had a problem with some 1 . the coach would make you lace up the gloves and lock the gym doors till it was straighened out.
and i dissagree with you can say anything to any1 . thats only because you have a lawyer on speed dial and not afraid of getting a butt whooping now days . half the problem with this country .

YEAH ! VWAGGS ! I can't believe I wasted all this time reading this crap !

#1 - How did the guy get home in the first place if he didn't take his car from day one? Laid off, fired, whatever....

#2 - I raised 2 boys & 1 girl, in that order. I have always raised my kids, ( and my husband ) that "brute force" will only get u arrested. OR "brute force" right back in your face. YOU decide... AND you can say anything you want to, in any emotional raised voice that comes out of your mouth at me. BUT ! THERE IS NO SWEARING AND THERE IS NO THROWING DISHES !

Maybe this guys Mother should have had the same rules of the house....... Babygirl got the right idea, spittin emotion out her mouth, but she ain't making a whole lotta sense here....just spittin out emotion.....

WAS THIS THREAD WORTH IT? NO !

All i can say is speak what you know!!!I know first hand what happened and whats been happening,so no spitting emotions coming from my mouth..Thank you...Everyone here can make their own asumptions of what they think should or shouldn`t have happened but regardless it happened and not one person out there can really say that they wouldn`t have done the same thing if they knew what he`s went through the last 4 months that led to this day,I mean you can,but like him,,he didn`t even know.He didn`t go there looking for drama but it ended that way.HE WAS RAISED BETTER THAN THAT.

Vwaggs, the story about the man giving time to the poor was originated by sirmille in an earlier post (see below).

Then in a later post smillie says the following about his own posts.

It looks to me like his credibility isn't just a zero, but more like a minus something!! :nutkick:
You were the only one to ***** about it, as for credibility, pfff!!! it's a forum, a very restrictive one I might add. Y'all need to lighten up or should I say loosen up :eck13:

back to topic:

IMHO the Teamster who beats the :shit:out of any TM is OK! in my book, if they ever close the gates my TM better run as fast as he can, that's all I gotta say on this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.