Yellow | Was it worth it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
pictures.jpg

The new YRC salespeople, coming to all major roadway intersections, interstate on/off ramps, all designated city high crime watch ghettos and toll booths to hand out leaflets that suggest using YRC for ALL your transportation needs. Plus YRC 's New Express service TO and FROM all the Chinese provinces. All customers get a free large egg roll with every shipment, for a limited time!! Billy Dollars, you dee man!!! :TR10driving03:

I agree common sense should have ruled the day and that TM should have known better than to tow that poor drivers car away. For Gods sake the man was in India for 4 months taking a leave of absence to help the poor. He returns to find his car towed and when he asked the TM the TM denies any knowledge of what happened to it. From what I've heard the driver only took a swing at the TM after the TM called him a Nancyboy and a Goody2Shoes. The driver never intended on actually hitting the evil minded TM but the TM lunged at him at the same time the driver swung with a right cross to the temple, sending the TM to the floor like a sack of potatoes. That's my story and I'm sticking to it, just remember all TM's are born of a Jackal and will spare no expense to cause any and all Teamsters pain & suffering.

This is a long way from "the guy was terminated and left his car behind for 4 months because it was broke down"...Let's get the story straight so we are all opining on the same thing..Which is it..?? Fired or Good Samaritan..?

If I had made the jackal remark about drivers, people on this board would have come out of their shoes to crucify me...So when you say ALL TMs, I will respectfully disagree...

I have been reading this thread and I can't believe how many people condone this type behavior.I see where one person describe the man being hit in the temple, if that man had died would he have deserved it? For What? Because he was a smart @ss?

A terminal manager is nothing more than a miniature mouth piece for corporate, he will do as told or will be replaced by someone who will.

Seriously,some of you really disappoint me.

I hope the guy got charged with assault. Now he doesn't have a car, job, and plenty of fine's and court costs. I got no sympathy for em'. And all this "suppose" crap.... get real. I'm laid off, I sold my pot to **** in, if my car was broke down somewhere.....I could retrieve it in less than a day, not sure how i'd do it, but I'd get it done. Suppose he was asked to remove it numerous time's, Suppose the TM gave him every opportunity to get the car, and had no other recourse but to have the car towed, Suppose the guy's an ***, and that's why none of his co-workers called to warn him after 1/3 of a year that his car was being towed. Still doesn't justify assaulting someone. I could see this reaction say, if he was fired or quit, and the TM had his broke car towed with no warning the next day, but after four months....c'mon. :annoyed:

I hope the guy got charged with assault. Now he doesn't have a car, job, and plenty of fine's and court costs. I got no sympathy for em'. And all this "suppose" crap.... get real. I'm laid off, I sold my pot to **** in, if my car was broke down somewhere.....I could retrieve it in less than a day, not sure how i'd do it, but I'd get it done. Suppose he was asked to remove it numerous time's, Suppose the TM gave him every opportunity to get the car, and had no other recourse but to have the car towed, Suppose the guy's an ***, and that's why none of his co-workers called to warn him after 1/3 of a year that his car was being towed. Still doesn't justify assaulting someone. I could see this reaction say, if he was fired or quit, and the TM had his broke car towed with no warning the next day, but after four months....c'mon. :annoyed:

suppose he was laid off and thought that it was that TM's fault he was laid off, maybe that guy was the smart *** first and had a chip on his shoulder?

Even though these TM guys may not always be the best people to deal with in the world, they are there for the same reason we all are... to get a damn check and feed our family.

I'd say that's prob pretty close. Whatever the details, it still doesn't justify his actions.

You are absolutely right....

Sometimes regardless of if we like it or not, it's time to grow up

This is a long way from "the guy was terminated and left his car behind for 4 months because it was broke down"...Let's get the story straight so we are all opining on the same thing..Which is it..?? Fired or Good Samaritan..?

If I had made the jackal remark about drivers, people on this board would have come out of their shoes to crucify me...So when you say ALL TMs, I will respectfully disagree...
Actually you can call the TM at 896 and ask him, he will confirm that all TM's are born of a Jackal, if you think otherwise then someone has lied to you or you are seriously deluted my friend. Now back to the topic at hand, you know the poor defensless driver who's car was towed to a junk yard and smash in a big smashing machine, all while he was doing Gods work feeding the children. Let's all say a prayer for him, Lord bless this saint of a man and watch over his blessed soul and smite the Jackals who encircle him.

Can I hear an Amen!

ive been trying to keep quiet here but its getting tougher with every comment .
how about if the tm lied and said you resigned and it stuck after going to the beach to be heard by the board [as i heard it ] then you are losing your home and family . hmmmmmmmmmm .
then you find time to go pick up your broke down car and ask said tm "wheres my car did you have it towed " answer ya SOOO WHAT I HAD IT TOWED .whatcha gonna do?????? .
when is it that some1 gets pushed to a breaking point or grows a back bone and defends himself.
guess all the truck drivers on here are wearing skirts now days /well maybe its not right but ill take that over tucking my skirt into my panties and crying to my mommy.
If you have all had it so great at roadway/yellow that you havent been pushed by 1 of these clowns then great for you .
@ 120 stroudsburg having a super 2 inches from your nose screaming ,cursing you was a daily occurance and after all ive seen im surprised it hasnt happened more or even worse

Actually you can call the TM at 896 and ask him, he will confirm that all TM's are born of a Jackal, if you think otherwise then someone has lied to you or you are seriously deluted my friend. Now back to the topic at hand, you know the poor defensless driver who's car was towed to a junk yard and smash in a big smashing machine, all while he was doing Gods work feeding the children. Let's all say a prayer for him, Lord bless this saint of a man and watch over his blessed soul and smite the Jackals who encircle him.

Can I hear an Amen!

damn did a TM run off with your ole lady or something?

how about this jeff @ 120 we had a super who set his best buddy up as a casual dock worker . he would set him up to work as he was going home but he was going to his [freinds house and enjoying his wife] until it was slow 1 day and the guy got cut loose in only 4 hours oppps !!!!
never did hear how that law suit turned out

how about this jeff @ 120 we had a super who set his best buddy up as a casual dock worker . he would set him up to work as he was going home but he was going to his [freinds house and enjoying his wife] until it was slow 1 day and the guy got cut loose in only 4 hours oppps !!!!
never did hear how that law suit turned out

Hell I wouldn't blame the man, I would blame his poor choice in choosing women :nutkick:

ive been trying to keep quiet here but its getting tougher with every comment .
how about if the tm lied and said you resigned and it stuck after going to the beach to be heard by the board [as i heard it ] then you are losing your home and family . hmmmmmmmmmm .
then you find time to go pick up your broke down car and ask said tm "wheres my car did you have it towed " answer ya SOOO WHAT I HAD IT TOWED .whatcha gonna do?????? .
when is it that some1 gets pushed to a breaking point or grows a back bone and defends himself.
guess all the truck drivers on here are wearing skirts now days /well maybe its not right but ill take that over tucking my skirt into my panties and crying to my mommy.
If you have all had it so great at roadway/yellow that you havent been pushed by 1 of these clowns then great for you .
@ 120 stroudsburg having a super 2 inches from your nose screaming ,cursing you was a daily occurance and after all ive seen im surprised it hasnt happened more or even worse

I'm not saying there aren't some real dumba$$es in position of authority...they are all over..
But what is the real story on this guy..?? First we hear he was fired, but the TM lied and said he resigned...Then we hear that, No, he was on leave helping out in a foreign country with under priveledged kids, Then he was losing everything, family, house, etc...All the while, 4 months while, his broke down car is sitting on company property....Was he fired, then went to a foreign country to help out while he was losing everything..?? I'm confused...Does anyone have the actual facts in this case..??

Not India....he was in China, training our replacements. They said he could leave his car in the parking lot while he was gone, & they'd keep an eye on it for him. And after 4 months, the TM wrote him up as a voluntary quit, and had his car towed. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Basic story is he was fired after a hearing at the bi-state which upheld the companies position. The TM had the car towed and supposedly smart mouthed the guy when he came to get it, at which point he supposedly beat the TM with a bar of some sort and broke the TM's arm.

Basic story is he was fired after a hearing at the bi-state which upheld the companies position. The TM had the car towed and supposedly smart mouthed the guy when he came to get it, at which point he supposedly beat the TM with a bar of some sort and broke the TM's arm.

Was he arrested?

Actually you can call the TM at 896 and ask him, he will confirm that all TM's are born of a Jackal, if you think otherwise then someone has lied to you or you are seriously deluted my friend.
<snip>

<snip>
We just lost another hero in Joe B the former TM of Kingman AZ terminal he was a young squad leader from Viet Nam who was also award the Silver Star for saving three Marines from a certain death !

Sirmillie, since you think all TM's are born of a jackal I wonder if, while he was alive, you would have walked up to Joe B and said that to his face!! I somehow don't think so. :loser:

Status
Not open for further replies.