TForce | Watch out! UPS is watching you!

The company is trying to use the last sentence to there advantage but if you read carefully it is for a serious accident not just plane dishonesty. It means dishonesty resulting in a serious accident or reckclassness resulting in a serious accident. This is just bs that they want the union to give into and we must fight this to the very end.

I was just checking out some old posts and came across this one from months ago. Has anything changed with the diad use and GPS tracking???

The funny thing is that not to many people believed that corporate wasn't allowed to use GPS to watch us... How ironic!!! Doesn't the DIAD ping (send information) every six minutes??

The funny thing is that not to many people believed that corporate wasn't allowed to use GPS to watch us... How ironic!!! Doesn't the DIAD ping (send information) every six minutes??

Yes the DIAD does send information every so often I can't remember the exact number of minutes.

it sends it every three minutes or so I have seen the system even tells if the gps was getting adequate signal strength.

the diads send your location every 10 seconds and when you make a status change, the supervisors can see you on a map there is a dot that pops up that shows where you went and it shows your speed, and your status. Also when you go on lunch your line turns red if your at a stop for more than 45 minuites your terminal gets sent an instant message notifying them.

Remember you can not be disciplined based soley on electronic survielance.

Our TM let us know thatall NE region GPS was enabled last week. They know where you go, how fast you drove and any and all off route moves. Keep it honest, don't steal time and ALWAYS account for delays and your break on your DIAD. Stuck in traffic??? Delay for it. Train tracks?? Delay for it. Need to move from a customers facility to enter Diad info ( due to lack of space and other trucks waiting their turn), text to dispatch about the need to move. CYA my friends. C Y A....

Who gives a crap? Bring it on ! We all do what we feel we have to. They prey on the weak! Which is probablywhat? 80% of everyone.