Central Transport | We are getting raises.

I just noticed, speedbuggy1488 has my tractor # tacked onto his name--that ain't me, just in case some of you started to think I went off the deep end.
By the way, I'm the one who flagged his posts to the mods. I'm growing a little tired of his foul mouthed rants. Thus the sticky.
Hey sadsack679, does the TRUTH HURT? The facts ARE the facts and you acted like a little kid saying, TEACHER,HE SAID A BAD NAME!!!!! Grow up dude I'm just posting THE FACTS!!!!! As far as the # I have with my "name",I've had 1488 for YEARS and its got NOTHING to do with ur truck, besides, I don't know you nor do I work AT Vitran OR central BUT, I do wish you and ALL the people that DO work at Vitran, the best of luck BECAUSE you are SCREWED when its time for you to go to central!!!!!!! All I will say is GOOD LUCK because YOUR GONNA NEED IT!!!!!!

Hey sadsack679, does the TRUTH HURT? The facts ARE the facts and you acted like a little kid saying, TEACHER,HE SAID A BAD NAME!!!!! Grow up dude I'm just posting THE FACTS!!!!! As far as the # I have with my "name",I've had 1488 for YEARS and its got NOTHING to do with ur truck, besides, I don't know you nor do I work AT Vitran OR central BUT, I do wish you and ALL the people that DO work at Vitran, the best of luck BECAUSE you are SCREWED when its time for you to go to central!!!!!!! All I will say is GOOD LUCK because YOUR GONNA NEED IT!!!!!!

Messed up thing is everyone will ignore all the info and be left wondering why they didn't heed all of the warnings.

If you view iNeedAngerMgt's profile you will notice him and Speedbuggy .....appear to be the same person. Same writing style....I'm just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you view iNeedAngerMgt's profile you will notice him and Speedbuggy .....appear to be the same person. Same writing style....I'm just saying.
FYI, two different people two different companies.but both of us pretty much have the same objective and that is "JUST TRYING TO SPREAD THE TRUTH" with about what's going to happen to you people that truly don't want to listen... like I said, good luck because you're going to need it!!!!!!!!!!

Not that it matters, but both newbies do not work at Vitran by what they have said in their posts. Though they seem to have a wealth of information that I am tired of hearing about. Whatever is going to happen, none of us can change. We "regulars" would rather hear the info from our reliable sources than either one of you two. Have a great day!

Not that it matters, but both newbies do not work at Vitran by what they have said in their posts. Though they seem to have a wealth of information that I am tired of hearing about. Whatever is going to happen, none of us can change. We "regulars" would rather hear the info from our reliable sources than either one of you two. Have a great day!

Guess what. You are no regular. You've been here almost 10 months and have a mere 200 posts.
I have been here 2 weeks and I will catch and pass you. Not that it matters but lets look at facts shall we....
Who are you to judge?? You are no more a regular than us. And Please Prove I don't work at Vitran.
I am definitely not proud to be in the hellhole but I am. I have my out.
Get one thing through your skull. You will never ever ever ever win win me. Do yourself a favor a stop arguing..
Show proof. Instead of your thoughts. Whats up with you hating on people? Seriously, Do either I or speed
ever talk crap about ANYONE HERE, Only when they say something about Me or him or the both of us.? NO
Dude figure it out. You are being a tag along. Be yourself instead of a follower and lets get back to the subject.
I have continuously had to have my defenses up since I came here. If you don't like it dude, simple. Keep your
opinion about others to yourself and have respect. You have no idea who I am and I you! Who cares.
Stick to the subject of the forums. I am sick and tired of you few that wont stop........

FYI
Get a life. You need the help./ Not I or speed.

Well, i do agree with only part of your statement of "NOT WORKING AT VITRAN", and thats because "I DON'T"!!!!!! NEVER HAVE and (trust me)
N E V E R W I L L!!!!!!!!! The REASON(not that its ANY of YOUR business) is that, 1) I USED to work at Central so therefor i know the GAME thats being played on ALL vitran drivers whether be it local or linehaul and 2) I WORKED at a Company that was BOUGHT OUT by the NEW OWNERS of Vitran(Central) and LOST MY JOB BECAUSE they(the buyers) CLOSED THE DOORS AFTER 3 MONTHS OF OWNING SAID COMPANY so I hate too say it but,, BEEN THERE, HAD IT HAPPPEN TOO ME!!!!!!!!!!!! So as far as,"ME NOT KNOWING WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT", Jeepstr723, I think YOU need to do ALOT more RESEARCH of WHAT I'M talking about and SERIOUSLY GROW UP before you do the "FOOT TO MOUTH" thing!!!!! I will tell you that google has a thing called "search" and you could look up things like "troll under the bridge" and be SHOCKED what you just "MIGHT" read under "said search"!!!!! But be warned, you PROBABLY WON'T like what you "WILL" read...I'm "JUST SAYING"!!!!!! Have a NICE day:-)

i was wondering the same thing, post times are back to back most of the time also along with the join dates. this forum will be in the graveyard in a couple months and the members will be on unemployment.

i was wondering the same thing, post times are back to back most of the time also along with the join dates. this forum will be in the graveyard in a couple months and the members will be on unemployment.
Damn I hope so, I've earned that ******* unemployment check. Putting up with this ******* company for almost two decades. I love my job as a truck driver because it gives me a sense of freedom. I don't love the politics the business breeds. A cut throat self serving business that takes no prisoners. I've paid my dues in this business for 40+ years and the things I have seen you wouldn't believe. From Consolidated Freightways to NW Transport. Where backstabbing is a way of life. LTL.........don't you just love it.

Hey Mr "HAD ENOUGH" I was JUST WONDERING, why is it you have a picture of what looks to be "SAID OWNER" of central as your "AVATAR"? If that's NOT YOU its pretty sick to put HIM as your avatar.... AGAIN, JUST WONDERING.... Oh, BTW has ANYBODY searched the line of my LAST POST on here? JUST WONDERING...
HAVE A NICE DAY;-)

I wont even bother to respond to stupidity anymore.
BTW All Mods and Admins have access to IP Addresses. They can easily compare. Ask if you would really like to know.
IN FACT WE ARE BOTH ONLINE NOW. HMMM, LOOK AND SEE IF WE HAVE THE SAME IP MODS, ADMIN, WHOEVER.

I won't fight with these guys.....It would be like me dealing with an unharmed man. They are extremely defensive and over compensating which makes them lose credibility. A little pot boils quickly.

BTW, as far as me, I'm VERY HAPPY working for a VERY stable company working 3to4 days a week and bringing home AS MUCH OR MORE then I WAS at CTII doing 55hours a week and I WAS there 6+ years so as far as this FORUM being in a graveyard, YES IT WILL!!! As far as unemployment for me, um I DONT THINK SO JACK!!!! So you just stay in that LTL trash and ENJOY what's coming TO YOU and I will just sit back and LISTEN TO ALL OF YOU START CRYING about the fact that "I WASNT WRONG" when I TRIED to give you FAIR WARNING!!!!!! Bye bye SUCKERS!!!!!!!

Hey Mr "HAD ENOUGH" I was JUST WONDERING, why is it you have a picture of what looks to be "SAID OWNER" of central as your "AVATAR"? If that's NOT YOU its pretty sick to put HIM as your avatar.... AGAIN, JUST WONDERING.... Oh, BTW has ANYBODY searched the line of my LAST POST on here? JUST WONDERING...
HAVE A NICE DAY;-)

speedbuggy, had enough has changed his avatar many times he used to have one of keylon, before that he had one of kosavac, along with a few other ones mixed in there.

Damn I hope so, I've earned that ******* unemployment check. Putting up with this ****** company for almost two decades. I love my job as a truck driver because it gives me a sense of freedom. I don't love the politics the business breeds. A cut throat self serving business that takes no prisoners. I've paid my dues in this business for 40+ years and the things I have seen you wouldn't believe. From Consolidated Freightways to NW Transport. Where backstabbing is a way of life. LTL.........don't you just love it.
Been a driver all my life, yep from age 16 when I got my license and drove a pick up truck so I never had to work under one roof with other people. But as an LTL peddle guy for 20 years I've gotten into a lot of places and it doesn't seem to matter 4 workers or 400 there's always clicks and backstabbing going on, it's not just the LTL business.